It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Picture

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
we will post more work on this pic (I hope...lol) anyways the angle of our sun is vital to be able to see it. The object is massive when you see it worked on etc (our sun removed etc etc) our sun was only able to illuminate is small aspect of this MASSIVE object. That is why (I believe) we can't see it so easily.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

ok if its a lens flare then what is the small point of light object? And if its a lens flare, why can we see the point of light object so clearly. It seems clear that the (flare) is behind the point of light. My friend did take photography and knows something about it...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elsha

ok if its a lens flare then what is the small point of light object? And if its a lens flare, why can we see the point of light object so clearly. It seems clear that the (flare) is behind the point of light. My friend did take photography and knows something about it...

Next time the sun is out and clear I will film it and post it. I am also a photograher and my dad is a video producer so we know what is what

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Your friend is mistaken as are you....id suggest going back and taking that class again

en.wikipedia.org...
pcin.net...
en.mimi.hu...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Well, here is the neg of the photo. Perhaps there is something to the photo, but it is hard to tell.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

reply to post by Elsha

Serious inquiries only

Best and most amusing comment in the thread yet . . .

I'm not sure a 'serious' comment would have any suggestion that a physical object (Nibiru) of that size would go unnoticed both visually and effectually . . . never mind - it's all been said numerous times.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Lens flare...

Lens flare....

Lens flare...

The flare/spot will appear as a solid object in the negative....because it appears solid in the original...its an artifact produced by the sensors when the light hits them...hence the reflection on the car roof appears to be solid too

edit on 31-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2190fe03005.jpg[/atsimg]

The object in the green circle you claim to be nibiru is the same colour as the lens flare in blue..

The End

......Inless you can produce the picture you blew up and prove otherwise.

edit on 31-8-2011 by TripleDoubleSingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Just booking my seat so I can check and post later. Thanx op.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
*sigh*.....I have TONS of pics with that red lens flare as well as the white dot inside it.It is 100% nothing. Pssssssssssst .......there IS no Nibiru.

edit on 8/31/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
*sigh*.....I have TONS of pics with that red lens flare as well as the white dot inside it.It is 100% nothing. Pssssssssssst .......there IS no Nibiru.

1st half true.. so i gave a star.. but

"there is "no" nibiru???" knowone knows that for sure.. its an ancient legend of what might of existed.. sort of like santa claus.. not as friendly but just as unlikely.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TripleDoubleSingle

Thank you for the star *smiles* Well I guess I can't say 100%, but I just think if it were out there, astronomers would be all over it....and every one of them say it's a myth. You know how people have these youtube vids supposedly showing "nibiru"? If there were a planet that close that we could see it with the naked eye, wouldn.t it be causing all kinds of problems for Earth? P.S. I gave you a star too!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Sadly, lens glare.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Yes it may very well be a sun flare...just being honest.......

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
wouldn.t it be causing all kinds of problems for Earth?

So, what would happen to Earth if a Nibiru / Planet X / Wormwood / ELEnin was approaching?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Thanks! Going to read it now!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

It is definitely a lens flare. As a professional photographer (as in I took a ton of classes and have taken nearly 100,000 photos) and as a graphic designer I can tell you that there is no way that is not a lens flare.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

WOW

That's pretty amazing. You guys don't see it ? I do. Wow.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Ah, I saw this thread when it was still in the introductions forum. Then I saw it in the Hot-topics section, and I thought "oh wow, Nibirus picture is finally up!"

Alas, lens flare

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
How amazing, a picture of the sun! Thanks for the heads up!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join