It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Picture

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This photo was taken in Fall River, Massachusetts by a teenage gir this past week. The family in question is a Christian one and there is no reason they would doctor the photo. The girl was initially drawn to the small star looking object next to the sun. My friends and I (who have been keeping up on the Elenin-Nibiru issue) were examining the picture and realized that the pinkish cloud looking formation was behind the point of light. I realized that the object behind the point of light was perhaps a sphere.Because its behind the point of light it cant be a cloud in our atmosphere. Initially I was told that the point of light is nibiru. My initially reaction to the photo was that the star object was not nibiru but the object behind the star was nibiru and the object or point of light was possibly one of the nibiru's moons. My friend blew this pic up last night and worked on it and we have come to the same conclusion. The object behind the point of light is a sphere. It is massive in size. I will get the worked on pic up here asap. However this pic may contain a clear shot of nibiru (or as much as our Sun could illuminate) and one of its moons. Let me know what you all think. More to come on this....

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

You haven't posted the picture?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I am having trouble figuring out how to get the pic on here. Any suggestions??

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I think you forgot to paste the picture.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Yes Im new to this but I need to get this pic up how do I get a pic up on here...???

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

Can't wait to see this and welcome!

edit on 31/8/11 by Australiana because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Dont post it here...this is strictly yo say HELLO...a mod will say the same in the next few minutes.

To upload pics you have to upload it to tiny pic....then copy the forum code

will look like this

[im g] [/img]

Will have the URL in the middle of the tag things
edit on 31-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

I dont believe it will be nibiru....upload the original un edited pic too, so we can see the EXIF data. Once you edit a pic, it shows on the EXIF....could mean you photoshopped it into the pic.

Christians lie too you know

Anyways....upload your edited and unedited pics. Im sure it will be debunked within minutes........

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Either post the link to the picture, or upload the image to ATS Media and then embed the image with that URL.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Goodluck on here.. specialy with your introduction thread having nibiru in the title..
let me give you a quick example on how most people think on here when comes to the nibiru subject..
nibiru = nonsense = humour = arogance = ignorance = complete rubbish
But i dont think like that..
You can upload the pic into the media section of this website.. and take the ( URL ) from there.. or otherwise upload it to something like "photobucket" and post the link..
il give you my opinion on the pic when you have it up.. goodluck!
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST =]

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
so we not gonna be getting this picture of nibiru then

never mind sure its just a lense flare or chinese lanterns anyway

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
As if people have flagged a thread called nibiru pic when there is no pic.....what the

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

Go to Photobucket.com open a free acount upload your pictures into your photobucket when your done it will let you copy and share I think 3 differnt ways. Use the embedded copy it is the best reulst.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I am having computer problems all of a "sudden". I am going to get this pic up asap and I have some friends also helping. Please be patient its very much worth the wait. We have in no way altered the pic just blown it up to see it more clearly. The girl who took the pic and the Father (as of this morning do not even know what they have because they thought the star looking object was nirbiru but nibiru is behind it so they did not alter what they don't yet understand). One thing, I mentioned that a friend blew the pic up last nite. He did not alter it it any way just magnified it 700 times. The pic will speak for itself. The Red Dwarf is MASSIVE. It is literally beyond comprehension. Please stay tuned to this as we will get it up. I believe its the clearest pic of the Red Dwarf I, at least, have ever seen. The Red Dwarf is indeed coming in behind the Sun and it appears to be a solar system as we also have one of its moons in the pic. Despite all the disinformation, the red dwarf is what the ancients through archeology and history say: its redish and extremely massive. Hang in there with me on this...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I will email this pic to someone who can post it here. This pic MUST go up....please let me know if anyone is able and willing to do that

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

The family in question is a Christian one and there is no reason they would doctor the photo.

Good gravy... what a statement.

Is the motto of ATS "Deny Ignorance" because people deny their own ignorance?

How about "DEFY Ignorance" instead!

edit on 31-8-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

Email it to me...il U2U you my email....please email the UNEDITED one too.

Right...ive U2U'd you my email address, like ive said over and over again....both pics, edited (zoomed) and unedited pics....il upload both

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Oh yeah, your friend is able to magnify the pictures but unable to google for "pic upload"? Is it really that hard?

Go to tinypic.com... , browse your picture, press upload and then give us the link. Simple as. Why would you open a topic if you are unable to provide the "proof? Seriously...

Looking forward for your picture anyway.. eventhough I have high doubts.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I emailed to someone on here who will put it up...im sorry for this delay. I don't live at my computer but I want this up. Again there isno edited version of this pic. There is only the simple pic as it was taken. The history of it is, a young teenage girl saw the star object and snapped a pic. We have two celestial bodies there. The source of the pic is not out to decieve the world into believing in nibiru. They don't even know what they have as of this morning. The pic went to facebook were I saved it. Last nite my friend took the pic and blew it up 700 times. We conclude the object behind the point of light is a sphere. The point of light may be its moon. It can't be a cloud because there were no clouds in the sky and you can see the point of light. If there were clouds in our atmosphere, you would not be able to see the point of light. Nibiru is behind the point of light. The angle of the our sun is also important. Either way, you have a simple pic of two celestial objects of question.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Elsha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I am having computer problems all of a "sudden"

Ahhh that old chestnut eh

Let me guess....you now cant email it either....heard it a million times on here im afraid. CIA/FBI have stopped you from posting this proof by disabling your computer lol.

Still waiting for the email....takes seconds to email a pic....i dont see the problem? Unless you are now getting cold feet?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I sent it to someone here I guess I should not mention who...if u didnt get it it was not you but I will go back and email it around...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join