It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELENIN Impacted by another object?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I just got this from a user on facebook and he noticed something interesting.

You be the judge

Wth Is that? X_X

edit on 31-8-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Yes it's totally Jupiter blowing up, and not a standard issue with space telescopes at all, nope, Jupiter totally blew up, I guess It was lonely since Mercury also blew up this month.

Man the solar system is getting to be a lonely place.

At least the guy corrected himself and said STEREO not SOHO as you can't see elenin from SOHO

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Wth Is that?

Propaganda from a religious cult. Comet C/2010X-1 was recently hit by a CME, a sort of solar flare. Some observers think it might be breaking up. The end.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Maybe I'm too dense, but I'm not seeing anything striking it, at least not clearly.

Just seeing breakup.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Dont know bowt the whole STEREO image thing, i can kind of see what he's saying but that UFO is sooooo cgi

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

To me it looks like something else hit it, but obviously I could be wrong. However, I just think it is really odd that a comet all of a sudden "disintegrates" just because of a cme and strangely enough while there was many hypes around it and then I see this footage?

I say it's open for debate.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Wth Is that?

Propaganda from a religious cult. Comet C/2010X-1 was recently hit by a CME, a sort of solar flare. Some observers think it might be breaking up. The end.

Lol!

Now that is out of the way.

It's Donny G...period.

I'm sorry but, he seriously screws things up for those of us looking for real anomalies.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

It's not sudden, some have suspected that Elenin may be disintegrating since May.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I am on my way to work and I want to watch this video so this is just a bookmark. but jupiter what would it take for jupiter to become a star a nuclear explosion or implosion? what would be needed to get jupiter to become a star?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Ok. Fine. I'll watch it.

But I know how this will end, me losing 14 minutes of my time.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I am rather new here even though i have lurked for a while. But it seems to me as we allow more access to the laymen in terms of photos and videos from space observing equipment, the more people are misinterpreting data and making up stories. Am i wrong here? It seems to be a theme nowadays and i think its getting out of hand. There are too many posts/videos (IMHO) i have read where its a person inability to know or research what in fact they are looking at. Sun dogs, lens flare, pixel errors and just plain glitches making people spread disinfo and BS all over the internet. Its getting old i have to add.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by protoaz

That's basically the gist of it.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

is elinin a comet or a ship with the giants coming 4 all the gold all goverments are paying sky hi prices 4

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
there is another thread discussing the same phenomenon but from a different source...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
14 minutes to see a split second of data? Really? Why did this Youtuber decide to show just a split second of actual image? You decide.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I have felt that something big is coming for the past several months. It was very easy to believe that Elenin was a part of that. There have been a vast amount of strange coincidences associated with this comet. The intuition that tells me that change is coming is different than any ideas I had about Elenin though. I depended heavily from outside sources for these ideas.

Waking up is a hard task with so many impetuous Youtube uploaders. And quite frankly, many of them are morons. If studying this stuff and broadcasting it is your business or even a hobby, then you should put some serious effort in to it.

What we see in this video, and many other videos circulating on Youtube right now, is a lens flare. See the explanation in the video below.

Could not get the video to work. Here it is

I am still not convinced that there is nothing to Elenin. I am still keeping an eye on the information coming out about it. But I am tired of being thwarted by misinformation. And I'm tired of being associated with people that believe in reptilian overlord satanic bloodline elite agendas and other such nonsense. Yes, some of us "elenin-tards" do actually believe in basic science and history.

edit on 31-8-2011 by thinkingthing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I asked in the RF thread what this was that hit Elenin, I don't buy into the conspiracy stuff about it but I'd like to know what it is. The sun is on the left, right? Whatever hit Elenin came from the right, so what it is it?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It was Elenin's little sister, Elly May, she always smacks him around.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Dontcha love it when people take space imagery and turn into astronomers able to decode and decipher exactly what it is

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thinkingthing

Ah thank-you

top topics

<<   2 >>

join