It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Rules that the President can Break the Law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Wow! I just want to know 5 years, ten years, or even twenty years from now when the truth about Obama's birth country finally comes out what it will do to the history of our country. Can't these idiot judges think about this?

It's OK for the President to Break the Law

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I don't understand why they think it's fraudulent. If it was fraudulent wouldn't that mean he couldn't do his taxes? But President Obama released his tax returns to the public.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
You have to understand that Judges no longer interpret the law; they think their job is to make the law. The judicial branch is yet another branch of government that is flawed and corrupted.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Why? Because the judge upheld the Privacy Act? You have an attorney that has nothing better to do but file rediculous lawsuits against the President and the judge acted appropriately. I can just see all of you freaking out if the judge had, in essence, ruled that Social Security numbers were no longer covered under the Privacy Act (which he would have to have done in this case). That would mean all of your social security numbers were also just a FOIA request away from anyone who wanted them.

I can see the 100 threads now! PROOF! THE GOVERNMENT IN BED WITH IDENTITY THEIVES!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I really do not care whether Obama is here illegally or not because even if he was found to be nothing would be done about it so it is a moot issue. Having said that, when you consider the fact that his aunt was here illegally and was ordered to leave in 2008 yet is still here and now we find out that his uncle "Omar" is here not only illegally but has been hiding out since his deportation order in 1999, compounded with the fact that much of the evidence points toward his father being here illegally I think that the evidence is overwhelming that he may be. Either way it does show that he comes from a large family of illegals that has zero respect for our immigration laws. Perhaps that would help to explain his distain for our immigration laws and constant attacks on all whom try to enforce them.

What I do care about is the fact that Obama has done everything he could do to make sure all of his records, from birth records to college records have been sealed, and the fact that he was supposedly raised in Indonisha. He may very well be a natural born citizen of the US but he his in no way "American". His ideals and agenda support this as almost everything he has tried to impliment has been very unamerican.

The idea that a social security number is proof of citizenship is totally ludacris. There are plenty of illegals that receive S.S. benefits and that also use fact social security numbers. It is also disturbing that Obama did all he could do to block any inquiry concerning his birth certificate, even now we have not seen it. All we have been presented with is a "certificate of live birth" which is totally different from a birth certificate.

The other thing that bothers me about this is that he waited until he was already elected and sitting as POTUS before releasing the document, and even then it required a lawsuit to gain access to it. This man holds the highest office in the land and that office requires you to be a natural born citizen to hold. Proof should have been required long before he was elected. When I go to government offices for certain reasons there are times that I am required to present a certified copy of my birth certificate to receive certain items/services. Those agencies would never allow me to wait until after I have received those services to present a pre-required document.

Doesn't it also make sense that being the POTUS he would then have the ability to acquire such a document, real or not. After all we are well aware of his administrations thuggery tactics. As I said though, his citizenship is not of nearly as much importance to me as the actions that he has shown.

I am not an Obama basher as I don't support any of those whom we currently have in office in DC. They are all intent on the total destruction of our liberties and rights and the institution of absolute control of the masses regardless of which side of the political isle they are on.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
Why? Because the judge upheld the Privacy Act? You have an attorney that has nothing better to do but file rediculous lawsuits against the President and the judge acted appropriately. I can just see all of you freaking out if the judge had, in essence, ruled that Social Security numbers were no longer covered under the Privacy Act (which he would have to have done in this case). That would mean all of your social security numbers were also just a FOIA request away from anyone who wanted them.

I can see the 100 threads now! PROOF! THE GOVERNMENT IN BED WITH IDENTITY THEIVES!

The privacy act does not protect information that is used in a crime. Nothing about this guy is real he can't even prove he is who he says he is. He has spent million to hide his records and judges and officials have obstructed the law at every turn. the evidence is clearly enough to warrant investigation and to bring into court and since he is a fraud he is not the legal president and therefore not protected. This is treason and conspiracy that judge should be removed from the bench and brought up on charges of collusion and treason along with everyone who is protecting this criminal!

Just because stupid gullible sheeple ignore the facts and think thier beliefs trump the facts is no reason to not pursue the evidence and truth!
edit on 31-8-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

The privacy act does not protect information that is used in a crime. Nothing about this guy is real he can't even prove he is who he says he is. He has spent million to hide his records and judges and officials have obstructed the law at every turn. the evidence is clearly enough to warrant investigation and to bring into court and since he is a fraud he is not the legal president and therefore not protected. This is treason and conspiracy that judge should be removed from the bench and brought up on charges of collusion and treason along with everyone who is protecting this criminal!

Just because stupid gullible sheeple ignore the facts and think thier beliefs trump the facts is no reason to not pursue the evidence and truth!
edit on 31-8-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

Excuse me if I sound like a conspiracy nut job but I really think that Obama is a paper man. By this I mean that he was "created" by TPTB in order to institute the final agendas that would bring down this nation. Now before I go any further I want to say that I am in no way racist against any race on earth and have plenty of friends that are black, asian and indian as well as other ethnicities. Having said that I think that TPTB chose Obama because of his race because they were well aware of the increasing rise of black culture in America over the last 20+ years and that he would appeal to that culture and those within it. This is not a post about race, I am mearly trying to point out why Obama fit the design of their agenda

It is now the mainstream form of music, it is what the vast majority of younger generations look up to, and it continues to spread. TPTB knew that an educated, smooth talking black man that promised an easier way of life would appeal to the vast majority of voters therefore they created him. They also chose him because of his associations with people that were largely anti-government and anti-American, therefore insuring that he would not be a turn coat to their agenda once he was elected. He fit the mold to a tee of what they were looking for, a minority that came from a broken home and had supposedly overcame "oppression" and poverty to excell in college and eventually win a senate seat. He was made to look as though he was the perfect American "fairy tale" story of success. Sure Obama was a real person but they added to him and made him appealing to the masses for the purpose of winning votes. This is why they have fought so hard to keep anyone from finding out the truth about him. If the truth about who Obama really is were to come out it would destroy their plans, regardless of whether he is a citizen or not.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
There is no rule of law for the president which makes ALL LAW INVALID..........REVOLUTION is the only means to bring back order to law

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It's not like if they released the social security number suddenly people will identity theft Obama, I think they would be able to catch on pretty quickly. In fact, they should do that just as a bait for people who are stupid enough to think they can get away with it.

new topics

top topics

join