It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libyan Rebel gets owned with facts from George Galloway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Libyan Rebel gets owned with facts from George Galloway

Here we have a Libyan rebel supporter claiming to be a doctor from Libya ,who gets destroyed with facts by Galloway ,and common sense.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cccf523b59dd.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Wherever there lays an Arab thuggish dictatorial regime, George Galloway is always close at hand to provide aid and comfort.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Reply to post by TheMaverick

Posting so I can find thus later. George is awesome to watch in debate. But wait, some say he is an anti semetic terrorist sympathizer!seriously this is good news regarding Libya.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dl2one

Hes good at debating but hes clearly a nutter whos a left wing prat.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I'm a big fan of Galloway's show on talk sport, I have been listening for years, I don't agree with all his view points and he can be a little sanctimonious at times, but it's always great radio with great guests and plenty of arguing. He makes some very interesting points about the Rebels in this clip concerning the antisemitic nature of the Rebels chants and graffiti.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Good dialogue but I seriously doubt the legitimacy of this supposed "Libyan doctor" because of his apparent ignorance of his own country and how he reduces his own people (conveniently I might add) to the point that they need foriegn interests to come and save them

LOL.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Reply to post by Viking9019

The whole bloody world is nuts bud. This old man is nothing to worry about unless you buy into the bias against him in the MSM.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Personally i think the reporter hit the nail spot on. NATO is a tool to get foreign companies granted access to extract the Libyan oil so that foreign nations can buy cheep oil on the expense of also having to distract the Libyan oil.
And NATO will demand a percentage on top of that "call it a liberation fee". Libya will probably enjoy 2.5 % of what ever is extracted of oil.

Libya will probably have to go to the world bank and bag for money to rebuild its nation. Because western nations are taking 97.5% profit from Libyan oil and wealth. Most of the workers will be Scots,Americans and English and hardly any Libyans.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

I have news for you...foriegn compainies like BP...Shell...Conoco...and many others you would recognize have been in Libya since oil was discovered and never left. The Libya govenment did nationalize the oil fields in the 70's but the same companies still operated them with great profit, just not as much before nationalization. The Western nations have always controlled the flow of oil with the technology and equipment and manpower to get it out of the ground. Mr G was made extremly rich by the cooperation as other middle eastern nations have and the western nations.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Yes friday nights are alright listening to talk sport with GG. Like you , I dont follow or agree with a lot of what he says. There again its better than the twaddle, coming from the rest of them thieves in govt.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Mr. Hussein reminded me so much of many folks even here in the West who are indoctrinated by the Machine. An interest of the people will never reside in a bottom pocket of the ruling alliances of Corporations.

I really enjoyed this clip and I enjoyed the honesty on the part of Mr. Galloway! I had never heard him before, thanks for sharing that!

I am hopeful that Gadhafi survives this so that he can rejoice in his path but I am so fearful that the mindset of the majority still believe that he is a vicious killer who has no heart. I am fearful that Gadhafi is indeed one of the "Two Witnesses", as he certainly has the potential to harm TPTB!

I am personally saying a Prayer for the safety of the Libyan People and their most infamous Gadhafi. May GOD relinquish their fears and lift them above the Evil that persists in the World.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Good ole GG. thanks for the link Mav

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

excellent right on the money

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

George Galloway is one of the few people in politics that is not afraid to speak the truth. l admire and respect him for his honesty. He has had threats on his life and put his life on the line numerous times. The US tried to prosecute him, They failed, because he spoke the truth, something that is sadly lacking in western politics today.

Peace starchild.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

l join you in your prayer Greensage.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

"Qaddafi would sell the oil and hoard it for himself, never spreading wealth to the people. I am glad NATO intervened, so that now the oil can be shared with the people."

The man is clearly naive - but I don't understand why this Galloway goon doesn't say "Wait, wait, wait, I think I understand what you are TRYING to say - this: [point] - correct?" The trained confidence versus a citizen doctor with English as his second language.

Meh - I agree with Galloway's points, but not with the way he handled that interview at all. "Owned that Libyan rebel" Mhmm..

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This Husain guy is a fool and probably a stooge for the west.
Share the oil with the West? What a fool!

A thief doesn’t share

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
For those who don't know Galloway, he actually did an interview for ATS a few years ago. Now how many other politicians would come and give an interview here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

"Qaddafi would sell the oil and hoard it for himself, never spreading wealth to the people. I am glad NATO intervened, so that now the oil can be shared with the people."

Oh really ,as your signature states
"All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. And third it is accepted as self-evident."

Please take the time to read the green book ,you don't get free health care ,interest free loans ,free education ,free foreign education and free electricity ,free business start up funds if your not distributing the wealth,i could go and on ,but i feel it better you do the research yourself.

do you get these benefits in the west ?

Also i want it to be known i don't always agree with Galloway ,and i've met Galloway in person a few years back.

join