It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the confederacy trying to return in the US?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
yeah alright so what to say in this thread to dignify the op with a response or to write utter nonsense myself.

for the record the current adminstration are all those rolled up into one and whats more people like the op are begging for more of the same.

it is always the pot calling the kettle when it comes to threads like this one.

meh

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Marxism is over running our country and has been for some time. The way I see it was that the Confederacy was anti-NWO and the industrialists- AKA wealthy Zionists- sure didn't like it. """Oh but wait, says the liberal, the Civil War was about slavery!!" Just goes to show how foolish these people are, their brain washing has them stuck in some other reality, they can never see the bigger picture.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by discharged77

Please elaborate, I would like to understand this position.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

It seems to me that a trend is building. Anti union, anti education, pro wealthy. They want workers rights stripped, our schools dumbed down, and to crush any ability to challenge the supremacy of the wealthy families of this country.
reply to post by openminded2011

Seriously dude, The countries already this way.I'm not seeing any sign of the old confederacy, I grew up in the south. The present situation is nothing like the confederacy. Perhaps a bit of history reading will help. Most towns have libraries. Oh yeah then there is the internet.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

Wow, and youve based this on wikipedia?
A web site where you can click the edit button to your hearts content? Change history to suit your needs? Nice try though.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Let's check out what freedoms you want to eliminate from the American people:

The 14th Amendment: Giving natural born citizenship status to people born in the US,

Hmm, so you want to make it so that people born in this country aren't citizens? That makes sense, what do you want to replace it with? "If your family is conservative enough, you get to be a citizen!" or maybe "If you come from a wealthy enough family or a family with enough political clout you get to be a citizen" Oh, I got it, it's "If your family is white enough, you get to be a citizen of this country" That's what it is isn't it?

The 16th Amendment: concerning income tax.

I agree with you here, I do, this amendment in my opinion is superfluous as it's already contained in the body of the Constitution itself. Article I section 8:

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

www.archives.gov...

The 18th Amendment was actually repealed already. Course, you don't really care about that do you? the 21st Amendment repealed the 18th already, you can legally buy your booze.

and the 20th Amendment. Term limits on the POTUS:

You really want this repealed? What, would you want Obama in office till he dies? I know I sure as hell don't. Why the hell would you want a dictator for life?

So let's sum this up, you want a dictator for life in the White House, you don't want people other than whites to be citizens upon birth, and you want an amendment that's already been repealed to be repealed again?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Let's check out what freedoms you want to eliminate from the American people:

The 14th Amendment: Giving natural born citizenship status to people born in the US,

Hmm, so you want to make it so that people born in this country aren't citizens? That makes sense, what do you want to replace it with? "If your family is conservative enough, you get to be a citizen!" or maybe "If you come from a wealthy enough family or a family with enough political clout you get to be a citizen" Oh, I got it, it's "If your family is white enough, you get to be a citizen of this country" That's what it is isn't it?

Wow, you really missed the boat big time on this. I believe what you missed is giving citizenship to illegals who cross our borders have a kid and poof instant citizenship. Now that's wrong and should be stopped. Not the wacked dream up played out.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

Wow, you really missed the boat big time on this. I believe what you missed is giving citizenship to illegals who cross our borders have a kid and poof instant citizenship. Now that's wrong and should be stopped. Not the wacked dream up played out.

Yea, ever notice they never outline any replacement to their plan to specify that? Oh no, people just assume that's what they want to do. What they really want to do is revoke everyone's citizenship and make sure only the "Real Americans" (you know the white ones that are christian and rich) have rights. Too brown or believe in another god or no god? Sorry pal, but you're not a "Real American" to these people.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by open minded 2011
reply to post by auto wrench

I would welcome change, but what I am asserting is that TPTB are reviving the mindset of the old confederacy, namely a plutocracy, a government by, of and for the rich.

temporary workers are the new slaves, in the USA and Europe.

a major step backwards for the human race as all the social progress of the 20th century is being destroyed so the CEOs can collect their criminal pay rate.

people in Europe and North Africa are waking up, hopefully our criminals in the West will also end up hanging at the end of a rope some day.

this is a much needed social revolution.

after all, the French absolute monarch helped America in their revolution which ended the royal system in Europe.

may History repeat itself.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
reply to post by Chance321

Yea, ever notice they never outline any replacement to their plan to specify that? Oh no, people just assume that's what they want to do. What they really want to do is revoke everyone's citizenship and make sure only the "Real Americans" (you know the white ones that are christian and rich) have rights. Too brown or believe in another god or no god? Sorry pal, but you're not a "Real American" to these people.

Funny I only see your interpertation. In Sonofliberty1776 all I see is:

While the 13th amendment is good, and so are the first 10, there are some bad amendments. When the Constitutional convention convenes, we can hammer out a new bill of rights and the good amendments can be added right in. The bad ones, like the 12th, 14th, 16th, 17th, 18th, and 20th could be excised.

No mention of race or if your rich enough, ect, ect. I'll stand by my interpertation on the 14th. But I do have to admit, the race card thing? Thats getting pretty old and worn out, but until Sonofliberty1776 replys, we'll just have to wait and see, right?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

If the Tea Party has their way, then sure, you can say this.

How many confederate flags are waved at TP events? I'd bet a lot.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

If the Tea Party has their way, then sure, you can say this.

How many confederate flags are waved at TP events? I'd bet a lot.

Give it a rest , will ya?
Tea Party does not equal racist.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join