It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Smoking Gun"... Literally

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Just rambling here with no real reasoning to my thoughts, but what if the guy with the badge in the Moorman photo was Officer J.D. Tippet and Oswald's real part in the operation was to eliminate him? Is that even possible? Do we know where Tippet was at the time of the assassination?

Again, just thinking out loud with no real basis to my thoughts, just tossing it out there.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I appreciate the amount of work going into this thread but come on guys just let the JFK thing go already... I have read and watched the same conclusions over an over and over again.. Does it matter who the gunmen were?? I mean the guys dead, his brother is dead and the government won't except any other story except the one they have provided so in all reality it's a waste of time to keep kicking this dead horse.. What's it going to prove?? That our governments corrupt?? lol We already know that..Maybe it'll prove the Mafia kills people it doesn't agree with, Oh wait we know that too...OK maybe it'll prove ummm????Does anybody know why it matters who him killed? Even if it was the Bankers/Feds nobody is gonna rise up against their Tyranny so just let it go..Most our fellow countrymen are too spineless to care about corruption unless it interferes with American Idol or some other BS show

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Judging by the replies thus far, I realize that some readers (younger?) did not know alot of the facts presented by the O.P. To us old guys most of this is "old stuff". In fact, my first response in my mind was, "Well yeah! If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...etc.". In other words, of course there was a 2nd shooter and of course he was on the grassy knoll. Basically, anyone who still believes the "official version" of the Kennedy Assassination is either brain-washed, intellecturally challenged, or part of the conspiracy.

I mean, just the fact that all these witnesses died! I mean, hello?! What do you want? to have it spelled out for you? This whole thing just antagonizes me to the Nth degree! It's really the first BIG act of the Elite to begin to take control of the U.S. Government. Today this is all so obvious, but back then we still thought that we could trust our Government. WRONG!
edit on 31-8-2011 by Electrum because: miss typing

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NewsWorthy

All you say is quite true. But people are fascinated about this case, and 'old' cases like the Jack the Ripper murders or even Richard III and the Princes in the tower, because they the are primarily murder mysteries, a subject that has fascinated people since the year dot.
Also, although I'm a lover of history and a bit biased, the study of the past can help us not to make the same mistakes....well that's the theory anyway!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This thread is absolutely amazing, and most certainly eye opening. I've heard a great many different theories of the JFK assassination. But this, this just is completely informative!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
wow, i see the police officer but the ones on the right and left don't look human to me!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by airliebird58
reply to post by NewsWorthy

All you say is quite true. But people are fascinated about this case, and 'old' cases like the Jack the Ripper murders or even Richard III and the Princes in the tower, because they the are primarily murder mysteries, a subject that has fascinated people since the year dot.
Also, although I'm a lover of history and a bit biased, the study of the past can help us not to make the same mistakes....well that's the theory anyway!

Yeah I realize people are interested in this case but I don't see why anymore.. I haven't seen anything new since I started paying attention to this assassination 20 years ago...And I agree History will give us a good guide line so we don't repeat our mistakes but there is no Lesson or Moral to this story that I can see...What would the lesson be? Don't mess with the TPTB or they'll kill you?? We Know that already lol and we can't prevent assassinations because nobody is untouchable... I don't mean to get on the OP's bad side or anything but this is like the 20th thread this year covering this case and all are the same..I can't even begin to recall how many threads on this there was the last two years when I was registered under an ats account that got hacked...It's just Old and Boring to me like Ron Paul Threads...I guess to new members that don't know this stuff it's nice but so is the search function...

To all that will say then don't read the JFK threads.. I say don't worry this is the last 1 I'm gonna waste my time on reading/rehashing the same lame story/arguments that have spread for over 40years.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Ok, I looked around for a picture of Officer Tippit and found one here: Officer Tippit Info

If you look at the picture of the badgeman and Tippit's pic at the link you can see similar hairlines. Again, just throwing some stuff against the wall to see what sticks. Maybe someone better versed in posting pics can put them up side by side?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Why do you think they chose to assassinate him out in public?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
S&F!

An excellent report that I appreciate since I have been interested in this subject from the day it occurred. I remember very well the anguish that this country went through for several days up to the mournful funeral parade in D.C and the silent shock of everyone for months later. All of your conclusions align with my own and you have presented them magnificently.

A book and author I recommend is Kill Zone. For those unfamiliar with Craig Roberts or his books, he is both a trained U.S. Marine sniper and later police officer turned journalist. He had no interest in the JFK assassination until he visited Dealey Plaza and the book depository. He said he looked at the distance and angle of where Oswald allegedly fired his cheap Italian carbine but knew right away that Oswald did not do it. Why? Because he could not have made those shots.

He uses police investigative tactics, runs down some leads, reviews the same evidence and uncovers some more to create a scenario that realistically could have happened. He even provides names of the true suspects who he found were part of the Sicilian mob.

Regardless, this story should have a conclusion based on fact and truth and not on the cover-up that has been perpetrated upon the U.S. population. Your work hopefully edges that a bit closer by reminding us all that this was important then and just as important today and tomorrow. The pall of that day still hangs over my generation, our government and our people. It is time to truly lay JFK to rest...with the truth.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Brilliant thread. Like some posters and viewers, I had not seen some of the evidence that you presented... perhaps due to my age(24), but the story always intrigued me and if I can remember correctly first got me involved in conspiracies and the search for truth. Keep up the great work.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Very good thread, my friend.

What we lost that day was much more than a good President; we lost our democracy.

Since then, every POTUS has been a NWO a$$hat, or a Puppet to said hats.

We lost our democracy, and have not regained it.

In fact, I would venture to say that nothing short of a coup ( or a re-coup, as it were) would retrieve what we have lost.

Thank you for keeping this all too important epoch in our collective consciouness, so that, one day perhaps, we will seek and find true justice for this woeful act.

And maybe regain our American dream.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
Here's the one single frame where It's claimed we can just make out smoke originating from the exact location as claimed by Holland, Bowers, Simmons and many others - smoke rising around 8 or so feet from the picket fence:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a55fa25735c4.jpg[/atsimg]

Just curious, as someone who has and still does fire a decent amount of ammunition both indoors and outdoors; what type of weapon(s)/ammunition would produce that much smoke? That is something I have not encountered even with automatic weapons firing at a high rate. The whole point of modern ammunition is that it is virtually smokeless.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Rising Against, you've done it again! I'm almost an expert on this case based on your threads alone. Bravo my friend! Look forward to a closer read of it. See ya mate

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
My god sir! You had really put up quite the smoking gun in this thread! I am sure JFK is looking down below at you, where ever he is, and is honoring you because of this thread. He would be proud of us trying our best to figure out how he really died, and sure as heck be very proud of you too!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Is it possible that the shots from the grassy knoll were the shots that killed JFK, while the shots from the sixth floor of the other building (sorry, I forgot the full name
) were only fired in order to give more credence to the official story? Just a thought that came to mind after reading your posts. Anyways, thanks a lot for all of your threads! They have taught me a lot of information!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
once again another great post RA. JFK is the heart and soul of conspiracy theories. these posts should be the guiding star of what other posts should be hoping to achieve on this site- instead of the everyday youtube whitedot blurry cgi ufo vids. thank u for your time and effort.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Rising Against
Here's the one single frame where It's claimed we can just make out smoke originating from the exact location as claimed by Holland, Bowers, Simmons and many others - smoke rising around 8 or so feet from the picket fence:

Just curious, as someone who has and still does fire a decent amount of ammunition both indoors and outdoors; what type of weapon(s)/ammunition would produce that much smoke? That is something I have not encountered even with automatic weapons firing at a high rate. The whole point of modern ammunition is that it is virtually smokeless.

I was just going to ask this very same question. Modern firearms use smokeless powder. To create a cloud like that, it would almost have to be a black powder rifle, such as a musket, or a cannon. We know it wasn't a cannon
, and a musket is horribly inaccurate without LOTS of practice with the musket one intends to use.

Otherwise, another great thread on Kennedy!

/TOA

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
RA another great post, I'm glad that some of the younger people are getting interested in the assassination. I have never seen the picture of the smoke on the grassy knoll before (could you give me a link to it?)

I have to agree with a previous post that the grassy knoll is way to smoky for a modern firearm even though i agree that the kill shot was from that general direction.

I still have a problem with the number of shots fired from the TSBD or possibly from 501 Elm because of evidence that points to a least 4 shots from behind unless you believe in the magic bullet theory. one shot hit Kennedy in the back a few inches below the shirt collar, another hit Gov. Connally a third hit the windshield frame above the rear view mirror and a forth hit the concrete curb and wounded a bystander standing at the triple underpass in the face with concrete chips.

Keep up the good work RA and if you ever get to Dallas message me and I'll give you the tour of Dealey Plaza

edit on 31-8-2011 by CynicalWabbit because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2011 by CynicalWabbit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join