It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this? Elenin got hit by some strange pulse and change it's direction?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
Does anybody here is having the same problems to download the images of SECCHI, after Aug. 27 or it's just me???

secchi.nrl.navy.mil...

The query is not returning results after Aug. 27. Hmmmm....

I smell a conspiracy.

Covering up a large tetrahedral alien mothership?

I doubt it's that.
Do you know how hard it is to buy covers for large tetrahedral alien motherships?
You can't just duck down to your local hardware shop for that sort of thing, they have to be custom-made!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Does anybody here is having the same problems to download the images of SECCHI, after Aug. 27 or it's just me???

secchi.nrl.navy.mil...

I smell a conspiracy.

I don't know if ELENIN is a tetrahedral alien mothership, but the solid fact is that the supposed explosion or pulse that hits the comet, did occur in Aug. 28 and SECCHI is blocking the download of images after Aug. 27.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24

secchi.nrl.navy.mil...

I smell a conspiracy.

I doubt it's that.
Do you know how hard it is to buy covers for large tetrahedral alien motherships?
You can't just duck down to your local hardware shop for that sort of thing, they have to be custom-made!

This cool quip just about made me bust a button

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

You can get the images here:
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Last night I watched, the movie, "The Day the Earth Stood Still." on Bluray with Keanu Reeves starring as Klaatu Barada Nikto aka Alien ugly in Human Form. And his spherical space ship did the same thing as Elenin but it was to late for NASA as his Star Ship was travelling faster at 67,122,436 mph
(approximately 1/10 the speed of light!) on a hyperbolic trajectory. So I reckon Sci-fi imitating life imitating sci-fi... If your whole countrys power goes out all at once. Klaatu is here.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Actually there are 2 comets in the images, one is brighter and the other one is bit faded.
The bright one does not change direction when hit by the wave, only the faded one turns to the left and the funny thing is that they both appear to have come behind one another when the wave reaches them making look like as if a split has occur but it is not the case.

Watch the images from about 2011/08/22 and you will clearly see both comets in totally different paths.

[url=http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/images]

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

You can get the images here:
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

NASCOM provides images of Stereo B HI1 on blue spectre. I wanna see them on red spectre as provided by SECCHI. Do you have any other link??

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxspockyxx
reply to post by Phage

In case no one else has ever noticed phage will consistantly blame lens flares whenever he is referring to anything that has to do with ELEnin and then within 2-3 posts DJW001 will quickly back him up with a "attaboy you got em a again good buddy". I think that his "lens flare" answer is a little too generic and his alter ego DJW001 needs to come up with a little evidence to back up his condecending posts. Anyone agree?

I don't know Phage but I do know he is simply explaining things as clearly as he can in this thread and he presented adequate evidence to demonstrate his posts. When people are so thick they don't even bother to read or view facts like you are doing, I'm amazed he keeps his composure. Trolls are bad enough and when it's an illiterate Troll it's exponentially worse.

Are you perhaps this fake Prophet person yourself? I think from now on I'll assume that you are, just because I have a gut feeling. I have no proof and the evidence does not support me, but from now on, you are that person. No amount of proof you post will matter to me in any way and I won't even bother to look at it or even admit I don't understand it even if I don't. I'll just pretend to know.

Thanks for the training. I'm getting the hang of this.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Wow, just wow... I've set the parameters of advanced search on SECCHI website, for "ALL" and is still not returning results after Aug. 27.

sharpp.nrl.navy.mil...

I guess they don't want us to see what STEREO B HI1 caught in Aug. 28.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I have an ancient degree in Photography from 1988 at a very large Univeristy. I honestly don't think is is a lens flare. If something is moving to the left on film, it is because it is moving to the left on film. Film doesn't lie. It is a chemical process with the physics of life involved. Science. This was of course before the digital age. So the question would be: did they use film or digita photographyl? Are God or Aliens involved? Why would the comet suddenly go into retrograde? Maybe it's not a comet at all, maybe the tail is engine exhaust. What could send out a huge EMP towards a comet? Just imagine the amount of energy that would have to be involved... Saying it is a lens flare makes it easy not to have to consider these questions.

The video about Earth Quakes and Alignments was superb! That man is the first scientist to really discuss what is happening adequately. Although, he didn't finish the topic leaving us all hanging. I did hear him say we are going to be without electricity soon in the next couple of months... He also alluded to a pole switch in 2012.
I would really like to hear more of his speculations on what to expect.
edit on 31-8-2011 by frugal because: sp

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
I have an ancient degree in Photography from 1988 at a very large Univeristy. I honestly don't think is is a lens flare. If something is moving to the left on film, it is because it is moving to the left on film. Film doesn't lie. It is a chemical process with the physics of life involved. Science. This was of course before the digital age. So the question would be do they use film or digital? Are God or Aliens involved? Why would the commet suddenly go into retrograde? Maybe it's not a comet at all, maybe the tail is engine exhaust. What could send out a huge EMP towards a commet? Just imagine the amount of energy that would have to be involved... Saying it is a lens flare makes it easy not to have to consider these questions.

The video about Earth Quakes and Alignments was superb! That man is the first scientist to really discuss what is happening adequately. Although, he didn't finish the topic leaving us all hanging. I did hear him say we are going to be without electricity soon in the next couple of months... He also alluded to a pole switch in 2012.

Agreed.

I watched the whole video and I was impressed. It is very obvious that he has done a lot of leg work in regards to the alignments and the theory of a 'charge' building up through the alignments with a tail of a comet and then the discharge from other planetary alignments resulting in high magnitude earthquakes.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Doesn't seem like an illusion to me, it looked like it was affected by the big moving ball (jupiter) but I'm not an expert. I agree that the video xplanetx posted was very interesting, and i wish we had more frames.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

That database always lags by a few days.
The only difference between the "red" images and the "blue" images is that one is "tinted" red and one blue. The original images are greyscaled (no color). There is only one "spectre".

edit on 8/31/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

They did not use film because the spacecraft is millions of miles from Earth and will never return.

The comet went retrograde because its at that point in its orbit where it goes retrograde from the point of view of STEREO B.

So everytime a bright object leaves the field of view it's a "huge EMP?"

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
I have an ancient degree in Photography from 1988 at a very large Univeristy. I honestly don't think is is a lens flare. If something is moving to the left on film, it is because it is moving to the left on film. Film doesn't lie. It is a chemical process with the physics of life involved. Science. This was of course before the digital age. So the question would be: did they use film or digita photographyl? Are God or Aliens involved? Why would the comet suddenly go into retrograde? Maybe it's not a comet at all, maybe the tail is engine exhaust. What could send out a huge EMP towards a comet? Just imagine the amount of energy that would have to be involved... Saying it is a lens flare makes it easy not to have to consider these questions.

The "pulse" hits ELENIN coming from its left. There's no other celestial body at left of ELENIN, besides Earth. Any chance of that pulse has been fired from here?? Perhaps from the Moon???

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

You mean right I think.
Jupiter is to it's right.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

That database always lags by a few days.
The only difference between the "red" images and the "blue" images is that one is "tinted" red and one blue. The original images are greyscaled (no color). There is only one "spectre".

edit on 8/31/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Well, the red filter is highlighting the alleged split of ELENIN, more than than the blue filter. The "pulse" hits the comet in Aug. 28 and by some strange coincidence, SECCHI is blocking results after Aug. 27. The interesting, is that the images were not blocked BEFORE these "ELENIN desintegrating" videos, have become viral...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

reply to post by frugal

They did not use film because the spacecraft is millions of miles from Earth and will never return.

The comet went retrograde because its at that point in its orbit where it goes retrograde from the point of view of STEREO B.

So everytime a bright object leaves the field of view it's a "huge EMP?"

Frugal Responds:
Okay, not being a science major I will guess at other energy bursts. Nuclear? CME Crono Mass Ejections of hot gases? Electromatgntically charged pulse? Kinetic energy? Static energy? and? Since a comet is electically charged positive from speeding through space gathering protons, I guess EMP. This could divide, derail, detour, dissapate or diffuse the comet. If I were an alien with a space ship I might pick that as an option. This is creativity, keeping an open mind.

edit on 31-8-2011 by frugal because: Quote didn't work out as planned

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Jupiter is way too far from ELENIN. By elimination, I think the "pulse" comes from some point between Earth and ELENIN.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Well guys, I hate to disappoint you but I watched this whole video here:

SECCHI-B HI-1

HI1
SECCHI-B
512X512

Watch closely. You will note that Elenin is crossing a star in the background, appears to merge as one, then appears to split into 2 when that pulse crosses its path. It is doing nothing more than crossing an object that is in the background. It is an illusion. Had me for awhile though.

Yeah. Watched it again.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join