It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this? Elenin got hit by some strange pulse and change it's direction?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Mercury is the small object seen above Venus before it goes off screen. Watch its movement, it moves across the stars toward the right, slows, then moves to the left. Just as Elenin does.

edit on 8/31/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I am just not seeing it bro. I watched it in full screen. Believe me, I want to see it. I gotta go, but I am gonna look it over in full screen HD and I'll be back online later. ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

he's not my messiah, I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dalke07

Light reflecting inside the telescope optics, and diffracting off edges within the telescopes, can produce some interesting effects.

This latter effect is caused by diffraction off of the optical baffles

sungrazer.nrl.navy.mil...

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

edit on 31-8-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

>> that was ONE thought I had -- however, there isn't enough context. If it's an artifact of the Lens -- which in this case, it looks like we are looking at the lower Right corner of a Lens -- and the top-Right is where a circular brace totally occludes the telescope -- so it MIGHT be a bit deceitful or a novice error. If the lens is distorted in a circle, it's easy for any light coming at an angle to suddenly create an "arc or halo" at that point -- but I'm not sure, it just looks like this series of photos is cropped from a larger image.

I'd want to see the comet from another telescope/angle at the same time-stamp to be sure. There were Definitely optical artifacts created by whatever "scan" was taking place -- as the top and bottom half of the sun from the camera view would alternate in brightness.

The SAFE bet is; ALWAYS rule out the likely before assuming the incredible.

>> ANOTHER explanation for a "pulse" or a changing in the direction of a comet -- is that as they approach the sun they warm up. Anything that looks like a "pulse" can merely be ionized gas coming from the Comet or reacting to the comets gases. A big enough gas "burp" and it can alter the course of the comet.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I apologize, so sincerely, but, wtf?! To an ignorant idiot, like myself, will i still be able to see Elenin this October in its full...half glory? To be more specific, bits & pieces or not, will i see it? Sincerest apologies, again.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Here you go.
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Telescope: Behind HI1
Start: 20110826
END: 20110829
Resolution: 512
Display:Slideshow

It can be seen that Elenin begins to "change direction" before the "wave hits" it.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Another doomsday prophecy averted?? I AM SHOCKED

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

In case no one else has ever noticed phage will consistantly blame lens flares whenever he is referring to anything that has to do with ELEnin and then within 2-3 posts DJW001 will quickly back him up with a "attaboy you got em a again good buddy". I think that his "lens flare" answer is a little too generic and his alter ego DJW001 needs to come up with a little evidence to back up his condecending posts. Anyone agree?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by insane901

How can it be "averted" if it never existed to begin with? I know, you were being sarcastic, but it was Terral Croft who tried to connect a real Comet (Elenin) with a space ship, brown dwarf, or Nibiru the destroyer whatever ect...

Most of us have just been interested in Comet Elenin because of all the hype on the internet and the fact that we will pass through it's tail around November 4th. Sounds like that's not gonna happen now, but NASA still has the orbit on their website and they still have the future coordinates there as well. Some guy in Austrailia claims it has broken apart. Nobody really knows if that is in fact true as of yet. ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
well this thread states elenin changed direction where is it now headed? and as for never seeing a comet change direction as the 2nd video states. I have never seen a hurricane change direction either but Irene did. so as I asked before where is elenin going? where is phage?

Actually, Guardian2012, hurricanes change direction all the time, constantly, actually. But this conversation would be for another thread. Sorry mods.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ok Phage, I got a little while here. I do not see mercury behaving in the same way as Elenin did when that so-called lens flare occured.

With that being said, and don't take this as being rude, because I respect your opinion buddy.

Has anyone else here honestly viewed Mercury changing direction, which I understand would be a mirage because of the so-called lens flare? I don't want to hear from anymore yes men robots with dirty noses again either. I want to know if anyone out there, a third party, can validate Phage's theory concerning his posted stereo video? ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Elenin is clearly an alien mothership.

'Something Wonderful' this way comes, soon.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Someone please would mind of confirm if it's the correct perspective in that video?? Tnks.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxspockyxx
reply to post by Phage

In case no one else has ever noticed phage will consistantly blame lens flares whenever he is referring to anything that has to do with ELEnin and then within 2-3 posts DJW001 will quickly back him up with a "attaboy you got em a again good buddy". I think that his "lens flare" answer is a little too generic and his alter ego DJW001 needs to come up with a little evidence to back up his condecending posts. Anyone agree?

Possibly.

They could just as easily be very seperate and independant people that share the same need to quickly squash anything that even remotely indicates something unknown in the cosmos. (based on current scientific theory).

It is the people that question the status quo that I would rather spend my time investigating and researching.

Each to their own I guess.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I posted a few weeks ago right after I joined,about Elenin, Marduk, Dwarf Star, Aluminum p38 space modulator, what ever the hell you want to call it. The "anomalies" grow with each passing day. The "facts change" each week. NASA want tell you, or they down play the "anomalies,"

If NASA or any other agency knows something, we will not be privy to that information. At least not till it's to late for the majority of us to act. Fact or Fiction, to be prepared in the event of a "catastrophy" with food, water, and all the things one needs to be "off grid" is IMHO, a prudent act. If nothing happens, great. But if by chance it does being prepared was'nt so foolish....At least not to yourself.

Remember MARS? Remember back in the day when NASA said without a doubt, " There's NO water on MARS". Well, look at what their saying now? Can you beleive anything that this agency of our GOV says? I don't.
edit on 31-8-2011 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Seriously???? SECCHI is blocking the images after Aug. 27 for being downloaded???? The pulse hits ELENIN in Aug. 28, isn't??

secchi.nrl.navy.mil...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I certainly have no idea what to think of it

Originally posted by xxspockyxx
reply to post by Phage

I'll just say this...I despise double talk
One might think I'm new here, but actually I've been around since 2005 with the screen name hathorschild (recently rediscovered my old account BTW) and yes, Phage has been doing this for a longtime. I respect his opinion some time, but the usual jib jab of lens flares for almost everything or seeming confused when proven wrong is very old...very old indeed. He means well though
(this is pure sarcasm no offense intended)

BTW, OP great observation
I certainly have no idea what to think of it (which is what I Say When I Don't Have an Answer or Facts to Prove Otherwise)

edit on 8/31/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastardJust what I'm saying, don't trust NASA or Dept of NAVY....

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Does anybody here is having the same problems to download the images of SECCHI, after Aug. 27 or it's just me???

secchi.nrl.navy.mil...

The query is not returning results after Aug. 27. Hmmmm....

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
Does anybody here is having the same problems to download the images of SECCHI, after Aug. 27 or it's just me???

secchi.nrl.navy.mil...

The query is not returning results after Aug. 27. Hmmmm....

I smell a conspiracy.

Covering up a large tetrahedral alien mothership?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join