It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream a co-worker of mine had.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I was talking with my co-worker the other night after we got off shift about different things involving spirituality good vs evil etc. During the course of the conversation he told me a story of a dream he had when we was younger. He stated that in his dream he was looking in a mirror and could see himself as half of what looked to be "good" and the other appeared to be "evil". He then said that the two beings separated from him and begin to speak to him. However instead of each trying to influence him to their side he claimed that the evil being was telling him to go and do good and refrain from evil while the good being was telling him to do evil and refrain from good. I have been thinking on this story and quite honestly I am just baffled here as to a meaning or anything like that so I figured I would post here to get some input from other members. Have you ever heard of or experienced anything like this or know someone who has? Do you think there is a meaning behind his dream or that it was just random? Thank you in advance for the replies.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
The meaning is simple.

Humans are contrarian by nature.
We do the opposite of what we are told.

In fact just being told, brings out our rebelious nature.

His two halves were being realistic and getting the correct results.

David Grouchy
edit on 31-8-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
just like the tao, in the centre of the black is the white and vice versa.... There is good in evil and evil in good. that is the way...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Thank you for the replies. I tried thinking it out but was tired and couldnt really concentrate

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

I'm confused, to be honest I don't know why but I think he/she might want to make a big decision but cannot decide by him/her self.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
He had the dream when he was a kid, right? Were his parents divorced? If he lived with one parent half the time and the other one the other half of the time. I could see why he would feel himself being split in half, like in the dream. And one person like say his mom, he likes more than his dad, is the good one. And she is telling him things like, don't like your father, he is a terrible person. So it's like the good one is saying bad things. And then the bad one, say the father who his mother taught him is bad, is doing nice things, like buying him ice cream and stuff. So it's confusing who to believe, which is apparent in the dream. He's confused about who to listen to, the good one or the bad one.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This person should watch some of Jonathan Kleck's videos regarding the separation of the Wheat from the Weeds, or the classic "Goat from the Sheep" parables.

It is proposed that Humans are genetic hybrids, and that God placed "emnity" between the two bloodlines to make a viable creation.

However, this is just an interpretation, but we cannot deny the fact that most of DNA is dormant.

Here is a link to Jonathan's videos, I find them incredibly Prophetic and quite profound!

Jonathan Kleck Youtube page

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KnIghtWytchh

That culd be. However he was a young child when he had the dream. Or at least that is what he claims he could very well have had it recently but was telling me it was when he was young because he was afraid I would make fun of him since i talk s# to him most of the time
but that is a good insight and could very well be the cause.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

No his parents are still happily married to this day and have never been separated. so I dont know

top topics

join