It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghostly Outline

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by pussycat
reply to post by longtermproject

I guess I know what your getting at

I'm not one to tell you what to believe. I only ask that what you choose to believe, believe it with your whole heart. That is something I have struggled with my entire life. There is no point in believing in anything halfway.... You either do or you don't.

Suicide is not an escape from this world, it is a selfish way out. Think of anyone that loves you, if you could still consider suicide after that, then you have other issues. I need only think of my kids, and how terrible their lives would be without me.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by pussycat
reply to post by JROCK2527

Ummm, the outline was of a person...

could you make out any features did u feal they were old or young or anything like that?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Kind of, there was a distinct smell like... musty maybe? so maybe old?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Oh and one more thing, I used to smell cinnamon allot in the kitchen.. we don't make it because I'm allergic.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by longtermproject

I know, every time I think about it I think it's the easiest way out but then I think about leaving people behind and how sad they'd be it makes me upset so I stop thinking about suicide for a while, it's not that easy though.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
hmm. I would suggest you do some research on the last owner of the house then and see what you can find on her. And I would still recomend the cam and tape recorder overnight to see if you catch anything.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pussycat

I think you should stop thinking about suicide, think how many people would miss you.

KWytch

top topics

<< 1   >>

join