It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

high court rules against juliar in oz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The Gillard Government's refugee policy is in disarray after the full bench of the High Court today made permanent injunctions preventing the removal of asylum seekers to Malaysia.

The action was initially brought before the High Court by refugee activist lawyer David Manne, acting on behalf of clients who had arrived by boat and faced being removed to Malaysia, including a 16-year-old boy.

Under the terms of the Malaysia Solution, Australia would have accepted 4,000 people certified as refugees from Malaysia in return for the Asian country taking 800 asylum seekers who had arrived on Australian shores.

story and explanation here

www.abc.net.au...

i for one applaud this decision. juliar g.'s plan to ship them off to malaysia shows no concern for human rights.
it illustrates well her "concern", or lack of it, for childrens welfare. considering 95% of refugees gain permanent residency why the hell dont they billet them in local houses where possible and let them heal from their trauma.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Absolutely agree. Malaysia is demonstrated to be one of the worst places to send refugees. I'm not quite sure the kind of sick mind you'd have to have coming up with that idea in the face of all available evidence.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

They should be billited with refugee rights activists
2nd Line

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
JuLIAR Gillard.

Who is a member of the Fabian Society.

Here is their logo:

Wolf in sheep's clothing.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by myselfaswell

i guess the same sort of mind that willingly engages in illegal wars and puts on a sad face when soldiers die.
s e c o n d

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

You got it!!!!! - She's a very good puppet and got in through a Coup!

top topics

join