It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something to lighten the mood...Epic resteraunt brawl!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I rarely laugh this hard, but this video is so funny, it has so much going on you have to watch it a few times to see all the details. Watch the video once then watch it again but at 1:04 when an epic punch is being delivered check out the guy at the door with the cat (or small dog?) in his hands. Any how I just thought I would let everyone have a chuckle with this utube vid!!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Haha, violence!
NOT! I can't tell if you're serious. Violence isn't cool.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Umm... Nope, not funny or entertaining.

Does watching this stuff really lighten your mood?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Absolutely, it lightened my mood very much!!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I concur. The randomness of it is amusing. I just wonder what it was all about. The dude limping out at the end, with the staff not saying a word, lol. I usually don't think violence is amusing btw. The thing I liked the most was the quality of the camera in the taco place. Most places have crappy security cameras.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Quiet a funny fight, it's great to see the smaller group beating the bigger group especially when they were the ones who started it! I watched it like that and it lightened my mood.

If you watch this like, oh no fighting, fighting doesn't exist in my perfect world, I am sad, then yes you probably won't enjoy it

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOMALY502

Don't listen to 'em. I lived in the Memphis area for a long time. Have to be from a real violent city to appreciate this I think.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
its not entertaining but things like this really happen to people every day.

sometimes in my country its Inevitable that if your in the right place at the wrong time , talking and mouthing off isnt goint to work and you'll have to beat or be beaten.

not watchin things like this your sheltering your self away and when it happens to you, you'll freak and your world will end.

its not funny but the guy should have used a stool or seat against the two people not 'queensberry rules' lol

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
LOL different angle, look at 1:27!!

edit on 31-8-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
What's creepy to me is that there is a camera in this restaurant that records not only very high quality video but the audio as well. Cameras have become ubiquitous, but there is this idea that at least you can talk to each other without every word being recorded. So much for that illusion. I guess there is really nothing left.

There is a difference between being in a public space and being seen and heard, which you understand and expect automatically, and being in a public space and having every move you make and word you say permanently recorded.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Actually....that is pretty funny.....too bad they didnt have guns....could of ended a lifetime of tax payers having to pay for their stupidity.....

In fact dumb*sses like that should be given gladiator weapons so they can just end it with each other in the arena of the great taco king dinning area.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

They came into the store to kickoff and got owned!!!

Love these kinda of videos but then I am an ex hooligan

top topics

join