It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120 Chinese Children claimed asylum in Sweden and then-disappeared

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
May be slightly off topic but I remember a leaflet fell into my garden the other week and it was about Falun Gong. I thought I'd mention it because it's the only other time I've heard of it.

It was a propaganda leaflet from the religion and it said that the followers were being sent to prison and having their organs harvested. It might sound a little far fetched but I just did a googly check to see if I was getting it wrong and sadly not.

Here's the website faluninfo.net...

Hopefully there's something on there that might link you to Sweden; it at least explains why they would be seeking asylum, but as for vanishing, I don't know!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

they probably all hi-tailed it to england in the back of a lorry, we seem to be letting anyone and everyone in these days, and they wonder why theres a job shortage, a housing shortage ect

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

video.google.com...

U can check at this movie if u have 2 hours of free time,it might help u understand Sweden better...

It can be connected with your case of Chinese children dissapearing.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Sorry people but its highly highly unlikely that they are spies, this isn't a film. Human trafficing is a big business in countries like China, some youngsters are sent away having their families believing that they will have a better life when they are being sold to slavery. The problem is at a young age its easy for the person to brainwash them so they grow up not knowing the truth of what has happened to them, It is very sad, I hope this is broken whatever this group is.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Maybe they are Chinese Children from the Super Soldier's program....or some other military program.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

My first thought was actually black market adoptions.
Other things like.. dunno suicide bomber recruits for use in China are possible-but REALLY far fetched.

Seems too organized to be a pedo ring. Seems other reasons.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
the gong is outlawed in china.

they are real tough on them, if they got out of the country they should be ok.

china won't chase the kids.

this don't ring true to me.

how can kids claim asylum anyway?

Kids get automatic asylum.

Every day dozens of children arrive on British shores (mainly airports) with no friends or family to meet them and no return address. They are immediately put into care and looked after until they are 18. Some are fostered, but most stay in care.

I know this as fact as a good friend of mine has the job of caring for many of these children. In most cases they arrive from poor countries and have been sent by their parents to "live the life that they could not have back home".
This system is open to abuse. Many teenagers arrive claiming to be 14 when they are quite clearly older. They are always given the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
under maintenance on wikileaks as of 5:55PM PST (9PM EST).

Falun Gong

I also find hacking groups linked to the same tag. I'll have to check the docs out otherwise but this is NOT shocking but it is very interesting, they grab some real dirt, hearts and hands to them for their work.

You really could speculate for hours on the subject.. being able to condition, train, teach someone from say 5 years old, rather than a 20something, or even teenager; I can't say Russia and China are the more jolly and humble of the group. Neither is the U.S. I'm not able to see the link, again, but I'll find it.. I'm sure the United States has a piece or two, whether stated or not, on our shores or abroad.

The story that leaked a week or so ago, about the late 30's experiments, STDs being injected and infected in unwilling patients. Syphillis under the skull where the spine meets? Come on now.. some real sick f#s out there.
Of course, you have to realize... the ultimate subject of a human experiment is exactly that, a human. This^^ stuff is happening allllll over the world, with or without the handfuls of people involved even knowing something is amidst.

But that's if the transfers were for scientific purpose (in the big picture).
"Coached" and professional aren't the same but they prepared them for .. something?
The children could be doing anything..

A range of experimental value, like others had mentioned "Agents" or sleepers. I know from first hand experience (no I haven't been hypnotized before) Hypnotism is a very real event and study. Being taught to hypnotize or take advantage/manipulate/calm someone through their sub-conscious, at 5?! Imagine THAT!

Just it being on paper for everyone to see is a tear in the pillow letting cotton out; I like the truth.
edit on 1-9-2011 by ergastulum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Disturbing...But, Not Uncommon I'd Suspect.

50% Will Most Likely Be Underneath (Not Buried!) DisneyLand By Now.

The Other Half...Im Going With Eugenics.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris

they probably all hi-tailed it to england in the back of a lorry, we seem to be letting anyone and everyone in these days, and they wonder why theres a job shortage, a housing shortage ect

They Said The Same About The Irish And The Jamaicans In The Sixties. And Probably The Vikings When They First Landed Ashore.
Its Called Divide And Conquer.

Do Some Research Instead Of Blaming Our Governments Cuts, On People Who Seek Asylum.

Because When The Time Comes For The Brits To "Hi Tail It", Due to Bombs Landing On Your Family And Friends, Or Slave Labour, Or Whatever The Case...You Will Also Like To Know Your Welcome Somewhere On The Planet You Were Seeded On, Instead of Turned Away, Or Worse.
You Sound Very Ill Informed...Almost EDL-Like.
This Is Earth...And You Are No More Deserving Of a Secure Job, Or Home Than Anyone Else Born On This God Forsaken Rock.
edit on 02/09/2011 by TheSandMansExecutioner because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSandMansExecutioner

i have no problem with people moving to this country, as long as its done through the proper channels. and in times likes these (economically speaking) i think governments should look after there own citizens first in regards to employment and housing. and as for being ill informed, i have worked a couple jobs in the past were the company have openly given preferance to non-uk citizens and i would go into detail but its a bit off subject. if you would like more detail, then you could start a thread for it (i aint had enough posts yet) or you could p2p me. i would be happy to give my opinion on our government

edit on 3/9/2011 by DaveNorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Apologies If I Sounded Abit Untoward. It Wasnt an Attack.

There Is Better Ways Of Dealing With Immigration, No Doubt.
But I Would Rather Know These Children Got Somewhere Safe. Back of a Lorry Or Not.

The Vatican Is My Odds On Favourite Now.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Keep in mind that China has a one child policy. China is also riddled with high poverty rates. This would make additional children more at risk for being sold (perhaps they think adopted). I would guess that at the root of this is some kind of adoption agency / safe haven program.

Now, whether or not there is something nefarious involved I'm not sure. To be optimistic, perhaps they don't disappear, but their identities do in order to protect the original parents. I am sure the Chinese government wouldn't be pleased with this as a means of income or as a way to circumvent the government. Like I said, trying to be optimistic.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
This Is a unique post. my guess would be child sex trade or slavery. The number is a little high for cult sacrifice.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Approx 35,000 people go missing in Australia every year. That is one person every 15 minutes.

If say even 1/3 of that number are found, that still leaves 23, 336 per year with that number steadily increasing yearly.

1 million per annum from India (estimation)

925- 50,000 from the USA per annum (estimation)

The United Nations estimated that nearly 6 million children were sold into slavery in 2007. With more than 50 million children worldwide, not registered at birth, it becomes increasingly difficult to stem the flow of child trafficking. Clearly third world countries are the target of choice and unlimited opportunity.

That was 2007, you can bet that number has been increasing exponentially.

If roughly 6 million children are sold per annum, where is this market place? It seems the United Nations has a very good idea of the numbers involved yet have done little or nothing to stem the tide of human trafficking. Complicit? Who knows but when this many bodies and this much money is involved, I would not be surprised.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join