120 Chinese Children claimed asylum in Sweden and then-disappeared

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
A recent WikiLeak release shows a very odd trend of Children arriving from Moscow or Beijing to Sweden. Claiming to be linked to a religious sect known as the Phalun Gong-and then disappearing.

They arrive with money and cell phones and appear coached professionally.

Wiki Leaks

This has been occurring since 2004-the children appear to go all over Europe but no real leads or links to it all.

Truly a bizarre case.

Forged Japanese documents, bank accounts..

Sleeper spies? Children for sale?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Seems very odd with whats happening anyways, I'm thinking it could be child slavery? Will be interesting to see how this pans out.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BigBruddah

Could be child slavery, or perhaps black market adoptions. Perhaps recruitment for brainwashing and infiltration.

Lot of things it could be, sounds like a weird movie plot though.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
It certainly sounds like a particularly clever and well-researched method of human trafficking. Note that the children in at least one instance were able to just board a bus and ride away from those surveiling them--because of privacy and non-interference laws.

While we admit we have only a superficial grasp of this situation, we are nonetheless incredulous about the narrow interpretation of laws and implementation of strict rights of privacy that paradoxically result in a basic loss of human rights of these minors. We report this to our neighboring posts in the hope they may have some complimentary information. While the European nations mentioned all are strong advocates of trafficking in persons conventions, it seems something critical is lacking on the ground when this trafficking actually takes place. Embassy Stockholm will continue to report on this phenomenon as information comes to our attention.

Obviously those involved in the trafficking (if indeed that's what it is) have a very particular grasp of the laws and social conventions, and the psychological dispositions of the authorities, of the countries the children travel through. Either that or--the unthinkable--the authorities are either thoroughly bribed or threatened into inaction....
edit on 8/30/2011 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Agreed,
Awhile back I remember reading something about the Chinese Triad would either traffic the kids or kidnap for blackmail or leverage.

Other possibilities I suppose are..
Black market adoptions,
Spies,
Cult infiltration,
People sending their kids to safe zones,
Darker predations...

A lot of things, I am digging for historical similarities of kids being shipped from China-or any other country for that matter.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

The term (Manchurian candidate) comes to mind....and also I am thinking the (Illuminati) may be involved.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

They should check angelina Jolie's house.
Lol

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn

They should check angelina Jolie's house.
Lol
Good one....

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Wait, why did they even apply for asylum if their plan was to continue travelling? If they didn´t apply for asylum, this wouldnt even be noteworthy right? Surely they are free to travel between countries by themselves, they are not babies after all? Police state?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

When filing for asylum they get sort of a temp green card. Allowed to leave the airport presuming not a criminal.
Might be wrong with that, but I believe thats how it works in most places.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I'm trying to make a connection between Phalung gong and Sweden but

Maybe sweden is a good transit point?
I dont know why on earth they would go in sweden then disappear. How you loose traces like that of a bunch of kids??
If this is true i hope they re in good hands. /sigh

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by eagleeye2

Sweden is probably because of the laws pertaining to sanctuary. At least it's all that makes sense to me. From there though there are a lot of ways to exit-ferry, plane, bus etc. etc.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
This is very confusing, yet extremely disturbing.

I don't think this should be in the secret societies forum though.
edit on 8/31/2011 by Josonic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
the gong is outlawed in china.

they are real tough on them, if they got out of the country they should be ok.

china won't chase the kids.

this don't ring true to me.

how can kids claim asylum anyway?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Josonic

I wasn't entirely certain where was good, I put in Secret Societies because of the link to the religious sect and the fact it is some sort of international conspiracy that is verifiable. Just has no information on which group is involved.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
reply to post by NeoVain

When filing for asylum they get sort of a temp green card. Allowed to leave the airport presuming not a criminal.
Might be wrong with that, but I believe thats how it works in most places.

Maybe the whole purpose of this deception is to get those green cards for others?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
bl00d libels or human slavery.

it is truly disgusting that people buy slaves for work or for sex. and when you have 'orphans' they care even less.

in america, if you are freed, as a sex slave, you instantly can claim asylum and get an instant green card. the SAD truth is, almost none of the girls ever escape, so no one gets the chance to claim the green card.

it is horrorfic to think people sell people. but a sociopath has no feeling of right or wrong, so to them they just look at it as profit. we cannot grasp why they would do it, because 98-96% of us are normal.

its the same reason there is war. those idiot sociopathic politicians would rather make money than save lives, because they have no conscious.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Who remembers Project Mannequin and the missing children? It was some crazy stuff to read, about 100 pages, but some nice info of FEMA bunkers and other stuff..if any of it was correct

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by eagleeye2
I'm trying to make a connection between Phalung gong and Sweden but

Maybe sweden is a good transit point?
I dont know why on earth they would go in sweden then disappear. How you loose traces like that of a bunch of kids??
If this is true i hope they re in good hands. /sigh

Could it be because of Sweden's strict banking laws, forbidding extradition of any account information, thereby making the ability to confirm an exchange of money almost impossible?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join