It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Filmed Hollow Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I was on You Tube watching jordanduchnycz' new "Spirit Science" video when I saw this. It is an interesting video of a vortex of some kind. If it is a picture of one of the earth's poles, the phenomena may be the aurora borealis. Or, it maybe an entrance to Agartha.

This is a recording of the opening of the Hollow earth, clouds move in and through the holes. The source of the video is unknown, but was leaked by someone at NASA, it is authentic. This video is completely real, there is no manipulation or a volcano or anything like that, what your seeing is most likely shot from the space shuttle STS-80-USA- by NASA in 1996, as you can see the recording is part of the fuselage of the shuttle that was recorded at the time of filming.
jordanduchnycz

youtu.be...

Anywho, I did an ATS search and didn't find this video, and I thought might be interesting to post and see what you all think it is.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
It's an animation by this guy. Originally posted in 2008.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 8/30/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It looks to me like something cooking in a microwave with a blur effect edited in to distort the video.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hahah there he is again.

Jeez man, I have been in various threads in the past few days where you have showed up and just completely shat on the claims that the OPs were trying to make haha

Sorry op, but your thread just got 'Phaged' lol

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Its from the movie "event horizon" sorry fellas lol

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Wow! That guy ripped off CERN? And then, calls it a hollow Earth phenonema! That takes some cajones!
Thanks for speedy reply!

And, excellent debunking....

edit on 30-8-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

Ok, I was confused. When I saw "Cern" and then all the CERN links on phages You Tube link, I assumed it was a CERN animation. I was wrong. He didn't rip off CERN. He just ripped off some guy......STILL!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

wow phage, u are quick. impressive.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Or... I've just been here too long.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8/30/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaemusAlphae
reply to post by Phage

Hahah there he is again.

Jeez man, I have been in various threads in the past few days where you have showed up and just completely shat on the claims that the OPs were trying to make haha

Sorry op, but your thread just got 'Phaged' lol

It is an honor to have been phaged on this one. I never claimed it to really be hollow Earth on film. That's why I posted it in "Skunk Works" silly!

I believed it to be real footage of something tho. Didn't know it was an animation.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
In Nowadays, anything such as this video can be created easily by CGI or other known video editing tricks.

Haven't we all seen the movies with special effects such as shown in the video above?
But if it's real, then it's real and we can't do anything about it.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Oh no, I was not trying to insult you. I know you were not trying to make this claim, I should have been more specific.

Thanks for posting this anyways, it would have been cool if turned out to be real.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Crazy amount of Phage nut huggers these days. It's getting borderline embarrasing reading some of the comments.

Not a pop at the man himself, just amazed at all the groupies.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Love how Phage comes around and dispels all illusions of grandeur at a conspiracy find

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I thought that was a Russian Mir shot
oh the conspiracies

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy
Crazy amount of Phage nut huggers these days. It's getting borderline embarrasing reading some of the comments.

Not a pop at the man himself, just amazed at all the groupies.

Aww come on now...You know you want to throw yer virtual panties at Phage.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Looks pretty real to me and NOT an obvious hoax in any way, shape or form. I bet the earth and most planetary bodies were created with a hollow core design and pretending that they are solid is BAD SCIENCE, but what do you expect from a broken down school system?

We barely understand how gravity works; some say its a push force while others say its a pulling force. It has to be a pushing force and that is best explained in how the moon orbits the earth by one body pushing against the other body. Earths gravity is caused by the moon and the moon's gravity is caused by earth.

With earth being semi-hollow the internal sun creates space around the mantle(by pushing it away) while warming the inhabitants living there. I wonder if the inhabitants are the ones who wish to not make their presence felt and force governments to cook-up various baloney theories or maybe its our governments that are pure evil.

OP why do you make a nice thread and then bend to the will of debunkers? Don't you understand the government lies about a lot of things? That is sad dude!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

It's a clip, shot from an airplane, of something burning in a hole and shown in reverse. Sorry, nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen
It looks to me like something cooking in a microwave with a blur effect edited in to distort the video.

Ha Ha I was gonna say that.
Or someone waiting for water to boil.
But yes very interesting..
edit on 5-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
You don't expect that there are openings at the poles, do you ???

There are trap-doors, for God's sake !!

new topics

top topics

join