It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific UFO Evidence in Norway

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This is refreshing.

A government funded and public UFO research project done by scientists and students.

They also caught "UFO"s on video.

They say they don't know what they are, but they can say it's here and real.

Watch yourself.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Common sense would say that these (or some of these) UFO's are most likely extraterrestrial.. Unfortionately, it will take a mothership landing on the white house lawn for most people to believe...

S&F

edit on 31-8-2011 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
i swear this video is going to be the next "ufo at bottom of baltic sea" fad..... wait... what happened with that baltic sea thing....

anyways, this same video has been posted a couple times, once a day or two ago.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

How is it common sense to assume aliens are flying around aircraft for whatever reason when we, humans, have already designed and mass produced all kinds of aircraft?

I read a declassified document about UFO's, once. It was a legitimate .pdf file on the Department of Energy's public database. It was from the Cold War-era and the conclusion was that the flying saucers admittedly spotted by the U.S. military were likely to be the result of "psychological warfare" from the Soviets. I'm guessing it would be to create civil unrest and mass panic?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Common sense would say that these UFO's are extraterrestrial..

Common sense.....lol....I do not think that phrase means what you think it means.....lol

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

This would be the best evidence of visitation we have so far IMO.

Finally.

Thank you.

edit on 30-8-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

edit on 30-8-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: No worries.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Funny thing, when I first saw this posted on ATS (couple weeks ago) that thread had a similar title to yours & the author caught so much flack he had the Mods change his title

edit on 31-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn

Try several months ago.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
At least there is a group using the scientific method to prove somethings out there. I have been to Norway and people there seem to look at these types of issues differently than here in the states.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77
At least there is a group using the scientific method to prove somethings out there. I have been to Norway and people there seem to look at these types of issues differently than here in the states.

Norway doesn't regard the UFO phenomenon any more serious than any other country. The Hessdalen phenomenon is an entirely different subject, because it is regarded by scientists as an unknown natural phenomenon that could potentially be a new and powerful way of harnessing power. And in that respect, yes, it is considered as UFO(s). It is not regarded as the tabloid description of the UFO acronym.

However, these threads have for some reason popped up regularly the past week. Here's some of the past threads that are still active:

The UFO phenomenon is now undeniable in my opinion.

Finally, Incontrovertible Evidence Of UFOs! Is It Real?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

I saw a show on tv about the Hessdalen lights and It was pretty interesting. In fact this vid is probably from that show. *shrugs* who knows what the phenom is? also just wanted to ask the OP .....WHAT is your avatar from?? that is some freaky stuff with the thing on the side of the road...lol creepy, I luv it.. please do tell.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Common sense would say that these (or some of these) UFO's are most likely extraterrestrial..

REally? Jumping to the most outlandish possibility is common sense now? No. Common sense would say there is probably a natural or man made explanation, investigate THAT, and when you can prove it wasn't natural or man made you can start jumping to the ET phone home scenario.

No this doesn't rule out extra-terrestrials at all.

honestly people, critical thinking and common sense, google them, tattoo the definitions on your arm, do something, stop the insanity.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
ughgh, not even a good repost. Oh wait, you reposted a post that you posted a while back. I just don't get what you are trying to achieve here...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

no try a few days ago friend.
www.abovetopsecret.com... (posted on 29-8-2011 @ 03:28 AM )

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
reply to post by Jeanius

Common sense would say that these (or some of these) UFO's are most likely extraterrestrial.. Unfortionately, it will take a mothership landing on the white house lawn for most people to believe...

S&F

Common sense would say our government already knows how to make aircraft like that, and it doesn't mean it's an alien.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

thats one of the theories on UFOs. but the term UFO doesnt mean that its aliens jus that we dont know what it is. it is however just common sense that aliens exist somewere but its pretty unlikely that they have visited us. still, i think it would be pretty cool if it was lil green men, even if they enslve the human race it would probably be better than the people in charge atm lol

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn

Try several months ago.

i remember seeing this video on another thread that was posted here maybe a week ago?
2nd

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
reply to post by Jeanius

S&F

So it does land on the White House lawn, and the Presidents meet in front of the worlds' media.
Next day some kid on ATS debunks it as a Hollywood hoax and we're back to first base.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mendize

Yes, but common sense would also say that it is extremely implausible that the US government would be using a piece of land in Norway over a period of years to test their top secret aircraft.

And common sense would also tell us that natural phenomena do not display signs of intelligence in flying patterns.

That's why it is common sense to infer that the UFOs seen here refer to some kind of non-human intelligence. Whether it is from outer space is another matter.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join