It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visions when put under for surgery.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
So this last friday was the second surgery on my kidney in three weeks. When I woke up in the recovery room the only thing I could remember was a vision I had while I was under. Now mind you I remember no such thing after the first surgery just absolute blackness. What I saw was this: I was on a large open field. I was standing at the head of a large column of beings. I call them beings because they had no definable features just a shape. They were admitting a blinding white light. I remember shielding my face with my hand. I could hear a loud voicing telling me I must "reboot" myself. So has anyone else ever experienced something such as this while being under for surgery?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I was in surgery for an ectopic pregnancy. I had a vision of myself dieing from a backroom abortion on a pacific island during WWII. It was a very unnerving experience. But, I came out of it ok, this time.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I had a vision of this big castle like thing. Pretty cool if you ask me. But yes, it is very common and it's been known for 100+ years, actually from the earliest known civilizations, that anesthetics cause visions. The stuff they took wasn't for surgery, though.
But yes, it's been known since the very beginning of modern medicine. They used to use chloroform. It had some interesting effects, but I don't remember reading about any visions like the more advanced ones cause. It probably did, but I just don't remember reading it.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

The idea of rebirth is a common theme in mythology, religion, and the occult. There are many reasons for this. My favorite symbol of rebirth is the amanita mushroom. It just so happens that the amanita mushroom is closely associated with Jesus. Most probably because of the similarity of the symbolic meaning of which is told by both mythologies. But then again, that depends on what you want to believe in and how deep you dig to find out what i mean.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I had an ear surgery, a few days later I had flashbacks of a blurry man in a white mask saying needs more anasthetic.

Weird sensation remembering something you don't really remember at the time of it happening.

Sorry if this is off topic.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Well now that I am on the road to recovery its time to start really looking at this Vision. Was it real or a side effect of the drugs from being under.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

I had a pain in my shoulder for over 2 months so I went to the hospital they said I had to go for surgery and when I fell asleep, I saw a man in a clown mask killing a cat it frightened me but then I woke up... I was glad I woke up.

new topics

top topics

join