It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Algeria at risk of al-Qaeda revenge attacks after accepting Gaddafi family

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Oh really Algeria now is at risk of al-Qaeda revenge attacks after accepting Gaddafi family can anyone believe that? i guess i was right rebels are al-Qaeda.
link

The Gaddafi family's welcome in Algeria could be short-lived as the country faces the prospect of a wave of revenge attacks by al-Qaeda terrorists.

The Algerian leadership initially supported Col Muammar Gaddafi in his fight against the rebels, but their continued backing of the tyrant is likely to become a political liability, experts warned.

So now it seems Algeria at risk of CIA al-Qaeda revenge attacks after accepting Gaddafi family is anyone here suprised with this?

I guess this makes the rebels al-Qaeda to, i feel shamed as a canadian of our gov for backing the rebels

edit on 30-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Great...

I love how the first picture of the article has the caption "Libyan people demonstrate against Muammar Gaddafi at Green Square"...

I REALLY hope too many people don't buy that propaganda because i'm sure some will.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
So we're a few days from 9-11' s 10th anniversary and we're supporting 'al qaeda'.

I'll let you chew on that for a second. If you don't realize who flew planes thru the WTC by now, you're a fool.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

we're supporting 'al qaeda'.

thats sad but thats the harsh reality.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I think they are more at risk of a French led invasion.
They are about the only place in North Africa the French have not raided.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Gaddafi's daughter gives birth to girl
30 August 2011 | 10:32:05 PM | Source: AAP

www.sbs.com.au/news/article/1583238/Gaddafi's-daughter-gives-birth-to-girl

Muammar Gaddafi's daughter has given birth to a baby girl in Algeria as Algiers says it decided to grant safe haven to the wife and three children of the ousted Libyan leader for "strictly humanitarian reasons".

"Aisha gave birth very early this morning. She had a little girl. Mother and daughter are doing fine," said an Algerian government official, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

(...)

edit on 31-8-2011 by jjjtir because: (no reason given)

top topics

join