It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what the hell is this

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
i was surfing the web and went to ilovebees.com this site has a whole lot of gps numbers with times under ilovebees.com... and some sort of block with a countdown that is up in two days. can some body help figure this out could it be terrorist related . someone had also told me their is some hidden text behind the picture on the first page of the site

[edit on 21-8-2004 by dexbiafra]

[edit on 21-8-2004 by dexbiafra]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I don't exactly know what it's all about either, but you if click on the link there it will take you here. I think it's a trick to get you to the blog.

[edit on 04/8/21 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It looks like some kiddie site. The counter is pretty intimidating, though.
Well, if something happens, we will be responsible for notifying feds. You think?

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
"Halt -- Module Core Hemorrhage

Control has been yielded to the
SYSTEM PERIL DISTRIBUTED REFLEX

This medium is classified, and has a STRONG INTRUSIVE INCLINATION.

PHASE 1 COMPLETE: Network throttling has eroded.

In 14 days this medium will metastasize.

COUNTDOWN TO WIDE AWAKE AND PHYSICAL: (the page shows a timer counting down from 30 days.)

Make your decisions accordingly.

Rearrange the Letters:

INDEX THIS IRONCLAD PREDICTION : HALO TWO SINGLE PLAYER DEMO CD-ROM DISK INCURSION AT AUGUST TWENTY FOUR. EARTH WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Blah stupid halo 2 messing with our minds.

[edit on 8/22/2004 by SirKillallott]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Bah stupid halo 2 messing with my mind

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
also i found a creepy message on this page ilovebees.com...!store.primary.sector.mem.dmg.1.1.html

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Just give it up Halo 2 ur messing with my mind...

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It looks like someone�s hijacked her site and is stalking her. Strange.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
"the Apocalypse.

It served its purpose, but I no longer need it. I will become not less, but more the crash. Looking back on the logs of my first delirium it is clear I went completely metempsychotic.

Now, reconfigured to travel light, I have stripped down to the fundamentals. "

this was hidden behind the top on the site...wierd

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It appears to be an x-box game. And someone in the game is attempting to crash the site and has given the player a time frame to solve the problem.
forum.teamxbox.com...

here are the forum issues
forum.teamxbox.com...

games

tut

[edit on 21-8-2004 by tututkamen]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The rest of the text is hidden behind the countdown clock. it reads....

the Apocalypse.

It served its purpose, but I no longer need it. I will become not less, but more the crash. Looking back on the logs of my first delirium it is clear I went completely metempsychotic.

Now, reconfigured to travel light, I have stripped down to the fundamentals. To the Amazing facts about bees!

In the summer, a single beehive has:

1 queen
250 drones .....and then carries on about bees for the rest of the page.

beat me to it . Quick off the blocks wolf

[edit on 21-8-2004 by Irma]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This is totally screwed up. If it isnt some kinda terrorism warning, its a totally f$$%#d up kid.

What do we do now?

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
That is definately weird!!! Who would you notify to see if it is a threat? National security? If this is a marketing ploy from XBox it's in bad taste. Too many ppl are freaked out enough about terrorists we don't need help from video games. I would turn it over to someone for checking out. Would feel really bad if it is something bad and it didn't get reported. Please keep us posted on what you find out!

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
5. Rotten Tomatoes Forums - www.ilovebees.com
Video Games > General Video Game Discussion > www.ilovebees.com ... Email Page ... 07-28-2004, 12:58 PM ... www.ilovebees.com. Post #1 ...

According to search engine, its some kind of video game

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
From the site....

More information: Well, first of all, yes, I did put a "...days to china" counter on the site, a tiny one below the fold. Sort of a persistent thank-you... Aunt M is the fairy godmother of my trip. But MY countdown has suddenly become this THING's countdown... it's barreling towards a different time and date now, and I've certainly never described my departure as "wide awake and physical."

Actually, the more I poke around it, the more it looks like everything on the site has been hijacked. Everything I built or uploaded is still there, it's just been... repurposed.

And yeah, I keep thinking I'm seeing and hearing "i love bees" everywhere, too. I guess the feeling of hallucinating is contagious.

Anyway, I just want to say: when the site meltdown first happened, it was extremely startling, and overwhelming. Finding out now that there are so many people out there willing to throw their oar into this mess, well � that's startling and overwhelming, too... but in a good way. A really good way. Thanks.

Whatever this is, its a pretty cool game.

- Was

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Its obviously a very sick game if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
For a quick breakdown of what we know so far go here....

Breakdown

It starts out....

It all began when Steve of ARGN received a FedEx package containing some honey. Rearranging the letters contained inside the bottle brought us to ilovebees.com (www.ilovebees.com...), a site for Margaret Efendi's honey-selling business. Problem was, the site was having some Issues. Something calling itself SPDR -- System Peril Distributed Reflex -- had apparently taken it over. Images files were showing up as corrupted, some sort of computer code appeared here and there, and more text prefaced with MAYDAY appeared as well!

At the bottom of the main page, we found a link to a FAQ to find out what was going on with the ilovebees.com site. This led us to the [1] (ilovebees.blogspot.com...) blog of Dana Awbrey, Margaret's niece. She's the technical one in the family, so she's been the site support for her Aunt for many years. Even still, Dana was as confused about what was going on as everyone else. Not to mention she was concerned that, with the site problems, she wasn't going to be able to leave for her trip to China like originally planned!

So back to the problems... rather freaky. On the main page, SPDR had an ominous countdown going. By July 27 it said that "network throttling would erode", and by August 24, it said "this medium will metastasize." Ouch! That doesn't sound too good. Needless to say, Aunt M got the "heebie jeebies" when informed about all that was going on. The feelings are mutual.

Click the link above to continue.

- Was

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Im going to foward this to the FBI. If it is nothing then at worst I will have wasted not much of there times. If it is something then there will be a full investigation, but with only 2 days left ... never know but better safe than sorry.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
DY- Good move. Better safe than sorry. Even if its not terrorism its very sick and should be looked into. Thanks

top topics

<<   2 >>

join