It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation of the Pyramids - Documentary.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT

Originally posted by Harte
Nothing juvenile about informing you of how Ed built the Coral Castle.

On the other hand, your response was quite infantile, even including the very term (and the precise idea behind it) that you claim summarizes the position I took.

Harte

And the beat goes on...

"Nu uh"

I see why you chose a heartbeat as your avatar... you just keep repeating the same BS ad infinitum.

"Same BS ad infinitum?

Do you realize the amount of Coral Castle crapola all over just this one website?

That's the "same old BS."

Ed left behind the very winch he used. You can see pics of it in a shed. You also can see pics of it actually in use (that "majic box" on top of the tripod that starry-eyed fringies like to ooh and aah at.)

Electricity and magnetism was used alright. It's called a motor.

Originally posted by 8311-XHTI would go through the trouble of explaining to you how Ed using a winch makes no sense because he wouldn't let anyone see how he moved his stones yet freely showed pictures of him using a winch... You are obviously intelligent enough to have already seen that inconsistency and surely have already come to the properly logical conclusion...

I see.

So.... then, the winch was just to fool everyone? Even when you can clearly see it perched on his tripod and clearly connected to an electric source?

Good God you have wandered a loooong ways away, haven't you?

Harte
edit on 5/8/2012 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I see.

So.... then, the winch was just to fool everyone? Even when you can clearly see it perched on his tripod and clearly connected to an electric source?

Harte

lol

I thought you were just a troll but you really are just slow... please do some research next time before you condescend to people. I wouldn't have had to educate you like this. And at least have the courtesy to say thank you afterwards...
edit on 8-5-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I see.

Harte

lol

I thought you were just a troll but you really are just slow... please do some research next time before you condescend to people. I wouldn't have had to educate you like this. And at least have the courtesy to say thank you afterwards...
edit on 8-5-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

So, blinders too?

Are you related to Ed?

I've been to the Coral Castle. I certainly don't need some starry-eyed woo woo believer to provide me with any information on that palce, or any other.

Not that you would have any actual information in your possession.

"Educate?" What have you said here that is educational? That a winch is not a winch?

Gee, thanks. I didn't know that.

So, what is a winch, if it's not a winch?

A decoy?

Harte

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

A decoy?

Harte

So this is your game.. answer questions that can't be answered with questions that have already been answered?

Is this supposed to be clever? Why don't you answer the question before moving on to new questions.. or I will have to assume you couldn't answer the question.

Why wouldn't Ed let people see him move his stones if he readily showed people that he also used the tripod and winch?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

A decoy?

Harte

So this is your game.. answer questions that can't be answered with questions that have already been answered?

Is this supposed to be clever? Why don't you answer the question before moving on to new questions.. or I will have to assume you couldn't answer the question.

Okay.

winch (wnch)
n.
1. A stationary motor-driven or hand-powered machine used for hoisting or hauling, having a drum around which is wound a rope or chain attached to the load being moved.

Gee. Turns out, unbelievably, that a winch is a winch after all!

See?

Why wouldn't Ed let people see him move his stones if he readily showed people that he also used the tripod and winch?

I think I know this one.

Because he was really an ancient alien?

Harte

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I think I know this one.

Because he was really an ancient alien?

Harte

Another mature response...

Well done.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Can't view the videos from "smart phone".

For ever alone.

Does anyone have alternate links to the video? Or at least the title Of the OP's video so I can search?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Here is an updated link to the complete documentary:

Revelation of the Pyramids (BEST Egypt documentary)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join