It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation of the Pyramids - Documentary.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hateeternal

Also found that Revelations vid yesterday & made a couple clips to share what Eyes learned! Regarding the Chinese Pyramids, found this this morning
NatGeoChinesePyramids

Surely machines, the wheel, semiconductor gold, flying were all ancient tech. Let the engineers into the archaeology sites already! That Revelations doc made fools of experts & glossed over the math that's obvious in each structure / culture depicted! Never heard of that Pakistan site or the similarities to Easter Island before yesterday
Also had to log in here to chime in on this discussion, thank Google Eyes found u inquiring minds!

Here r the clips i posted yesterday, for those too impatient for the 15min BS episodes on TheirB00b:

Be seeing ewes!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
d'oh! here r the clips, new to this site & it's html codes
pardon moi!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
just in case y'all aren't ad block savvy, the NatGeo Chinese Pyramids documentary link is as follows:

Chinese Pyramids
edit on 1-9-2011 by bloodyvolcano because: typo

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Due to the dates obviously nothing is accurate but the measurements of the structures are fact and can't be disputed.

This is true. The measurements cannot be disputed.
But this load of crap can be disputed:

For anybody interested in ancient structures, I highly recommend this. Did anyone know that if you were to draw a circle around the Great pyramids outside base and then one on the inside, then subtract the smaller circles length from the larger circles length you would get a figure that corresponds to the speed of light (299, 792458)? One of the many revealing things from this documentary.

One side (at the base) of the G.P. is about 230 meters.
So, the diameter of your "inside" circle above is 230 meters.
Hence the circumference of the inner circle is 230 times pi or 722.57 meters.

The diameter of your "outside" circle corresponds to the length of the hypotenuse of a right triangle with the two legs being 230 meters, or 325.27 meters. Hence the circumference of your "outer" circle is 1021.87 meters.
1021.87 minus 722.57 is 299.3 meters.

The speed of light is 299,792,458 meters per second. So these two wildly different numbers "correspond" in what way? You realize that if you did this with inches, feet or cubits, you'd not even have the first digit the same?

Egyptians didn't invent the meter.

I have 29 cents in my pocket right now. I must "correspond" to the speed of light.

Call me flash.

Harte

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Just look at the different sized blocks used in the pyramids (some of which had to be specially fitted.

That's the first thing that comes to my mind when people talk about how wonderfully precise and high-tech the pyramids are. They couldn't even figure out that if they standardized the size of the blocks they could have saved themselves an awful lot of time and effort building the thing.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Don't you mean when the possible "Restoration" during Khufu's life was carried out? His workmen cutting and placing the restoration blocks on the outside couldn't match the quality of the blocks from the "original" construction from a much much earlier ancient period not to mention the perfection of the inner blocks...

Just a theory some have.

Carry on.

edit on 1-9-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by Byrd
Just look at the different sized blocks used in the pyramids (some of which had to be specially fitted.

That's the first thing that comes to my mind when people talk about how wonderfully precise and high-tech the pyramids are. They couldn't even figure out that if they standardized the size of the blocks they could have saved themselves an awful lot of time and effort building the thing.

If they standardized the size of the blocks the pyramids would have collapsed sooner or later. It's because they are all diferent sizes (heterogeneous) that the pyramid "survived" thru all these centuries.

did you really watched the doc. they talk about that there...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Due to the dates obviously nothing is accurate but the measurements of the structures are fact and can't be disputed.

For anybody interested in ancient structures, I highly recommend this. Did anyone know that if you were to draw a circle around the Great pyramids outside base and then one on the inside, then subtract the smaller circles length from the larger circles length you would get a figure that corresponds to the speed of light (299, 792458)? One of the many revealing things from this documentary.

The diameter of your "outside" circle corresponds to the length of the hypotenuse of a right triangle with the two legs being 230 meters, or 325.27 meters. Hence the circumference of your "outer" circle is 1021.87 meters.

The speed of light is 299,792,458 meters per second. So these two wildly different numbers "correspond" in what way? You realize that if you did this with inches, feet or cubits, you'd not even have the first digit the same?

I have 29 cents in my pocket right now. I must "correspond" to the speed of light.

Call me flash.

Harte

Don't take it out on me charlie, contact the makers of the show, I merely relayed the info

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Call me flash.

Harte

And over here we use pounds and pence, so 29 cents is no good

edit on 1-9-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Up to part 4, this is a incredibly interesting documentary. Tells you so much that other mainstream documentaries dont (the ones i've seen anyway).

Wouldn't really call the programme 'Revelations of the Pyramids' because so far its just left me with a hell of a lot more questions.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Funny.

Don't mean to "take it out on" you.

But you were the one that typed these words:

You say you merely relayed the information.

What you actually did was spread disinformation.

You are doing the work of the lying fringe.

Harte

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Funny.

Don't mean to "take it out on" you.

But you were the one that typed these words:

You say you merely relayed the information.

What you actually did was spread disinformation.

You are doing the work of the lying fringe.

Harte

Am I? It's only a lie to you and others who may not accept that conclusion. No-one can say for certainty that it isn't the true calculation and besides that, no-one has a clue about the true meaning on these ancient structures anyway.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'm still watching/reading through the thread, so this might be mentioned elsewhere.
In part 4, he gave the measurements of the capstone of the Red Pyramid, then said "its changed" then moved on without saying more. It'd be nice if there were a bit more information about this.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The link provided for Esoteric Astrologer is a good one. I've met most of these people and respect their opinions, research and calculations. That said, we can find a couple of different numbers that are more accurate than ~26,000yrs for the precessional cycle. One number is 25,868 years. The other is 25,920. This information, online here, comes from an article and related discussion: 'The Esoteric Character of the Gospels,' published in November 1887, by H.P. Blavatsky.

Dividing 25,868 by 12 equals ~2155 years per astrological age. Information also provided by Blavatsky, in reference to the Kabalistic and Samaritan cycle, lists 255BC as the beginning of Pisces. The year 1900 marks our entrance into Aquarius, from one means of reckoning. Note, however, that we are progressing on the reversed wheel because we are dealing with the Greater Zodiac. On the lesser wheel, we are all used to a yearly cycle beginning with ARIES. This, the season of renewal, celebrated by the ancients at the Vernal Equinox [March 21], has a natural culmination 9 months later at the familiar Pagan harvest festival and Autumnal Equinox [Dec. 21] ... but we can see what happened there once the ecclesiastics had their say, can't we.

Incidentally, the `old' calendar still accurately reflects the months following Aries/March [1st month] as ... September [Sept=7th], October [Octo=8th], November [Nove=9th] and December [Dece=10]. Good job there, Roman blokes, going and fixing our non-broken system!

The significance of Aries is that it always begins our yearly Journey, whether one is considering the Zodiac we're all familiar with ~ Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, etc. ~ or even if we look at it reversed in the heavens [the Greater Zodiac, or precessional cycle]. The latter picture includes an Earth which has already benefited from Aquarian energies for ~111 years, with prior ages in this order, reversed: Pisces, Aries ... then of course Taurus [Moses and the Golden CALF, aka Mithraism, which was to be supplanted by the Promised LAMB, or Ram] ... Gemini, Cancer, and eventually Leo. A bit of math [using 1900 as the anchor point for the Pisces/Aquarius cusp, and 255BC for Aries/Pisces, figures which I prefer for my calculations] will show that 255+2155+2155+2155+2155+2155= ~11,030BC. This, then, would have been the most recent start of the Age of Leo.

No big deal, except that we will need an additional 8 circuits of the Greater Zodiacal [precessional] cycle in order to reach the time of the construction of the Sphinx ... even if the Pyramids, admittedly, came a bit after. This approximate figure should dovetail with teachings given by Occult (sic) sources (specifically, Eugene Cosgrove); so until one is able to check all this with high grade clairvoyance, inference may be the best we've got. Still, I am looking in the direction of Synthesis. And what I see is that enough threads come together to make an educated guess.

Eight circuits of the [Greater] Zodiac Wheel gives us 206,944 years. Add to this 11,030BC ... and you get 217,974 ~ or about 218K years ago for the date of the building of the original Sphinx. This would have been a lion, although it has been weathered and reshaped down through the scores of millennia. Anyway, the Giza Pyramids would have come following the Sphinx, probably within a few thousand years. For a comparison of what was happening in the world around this time, according to the Occult record [from one source], visit Scott-Elliott on Atlantis and Lost Lemuria [The Story of Atlantis, 1896]. The 2nd and 3rd maps refer to a major flood catastrophe ~200,000 years ago ~ which was but one of several global events ... still preserved, if much distorted, in Biblical records, along with the Popol Vuh and other such chronicles.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Taijasi because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2011 by Taijasi because: formatting

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The people who are skeptical of the point this documentary is trying to gently wake people up to... please contemplate The Golden Record.

Namaste Friends!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Pleace dont!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I watched all these videos last night and OMG

AMAZING!

I have posted this all over my FB and in chat various times. This is a great documentary!! Where did this originally air do you know?

I don't care what mainstream archaeology says, the Egyptians had more than a rock and chisel to build things. They had knowledge of some kind. I don't care how you look at it, the ancient builders knew what they were doing!! I love all the math involved, it totally tripped me out. I had to stop at video 3 and tell my roommate what I had watched til that point. I was ready to hook the computer to the tv so he could watch it. I know he would love this!!

I dont know why it's so hard for people to see that the Egyptians and our ancestors were SMART and knew what they were doing. I love their knowledge of the constellations and the stars!!

Also it was amazing that ALL civilizations celebrate the equinox. What is it about the equinox? Why did they all pay such an amount of attention to it and today we don't really care. The pyramid having 8 sides and how its only visible during the two equinoxes each year and only for a short time is AMAZING!

Thanks so much for sharing this! This should be on the front page!!!

Forgot the alignment on the line around the Earth they all have...

Sorry but I dont think all the commonalities are just a coincedence

edit on 9/3/2011 by mblahnikluver because: add a little more

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
So after watching the videos I conclude.....

Someone knew what Pi equates to.... 3.14

Someone knew the mathematical equation to the Fibonacci sequence is 1.61805

and someone knew the diameter measurement of the earth...

Stones and chisels my a$$.....

Thank you for posting this documentary... I watched it twice and was blown away....

We to this day cannot mill that stonework without the assistance of the computer or a machine....

And some of those location those multi tonne stones look like they were malleable. Like they heated them up to a

semi viscus state and compressed them together.. Like play dough.
edit on 3-9-2011 by Zaanny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
So after watching the videos I conclude.....

Someone knew what Pi equates to.... 3.14

Someone knew the mathematical equation to the Fibonacci sequence is 1.61805

and someone knew the diameter measurement of the earth...

Stones and chisels my a$$.....

Thank you for posting this documentary... I watched it twice and was blown away....
edit on 3-9-2011 by Zaanny because: (no reason given)

I know! Me too!

I will watch again tonight and take notes
There are a few things I want to look into more esp that Lotus Vase in the first half, I think video 2. I have NEVER seen that before lol

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This is interesting..

Michigan man moves massive blocks in his backyard using simple contraptions.

www.theforgottentechnology.com...
from his site:

Attempting To Solve A Mystery
For many years people have tried to solve the mystery of the Egyptian pyramids, some even claiming extra terrestrial intervention. I have always enjoyed the challenge of a mystery and I know that ET did not have anything to do with ancient construction. Similar works were done in different places on earth and at different times in history and there has to be a more accurate explanation. I believe skilled individuals performed the work. I have found that this work could easily be done using only primitive tools and physics.

edit on 3-9-2011 by hateeternal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join