It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation of the Pyramids - Documentary.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
For anybody interested in ancient structures, I highly recommend this. Did anyone know that if you were to draw a circle around the Great pyramids outside base and then one on the inside, then subtract the smaller circles length from the larger circles length you would get a figure that corresponds to the speed of light (299, 792458)? One of the many revealing things from this documentary.

Precision engineering which even modern professionals would have trouble with today and still the mainstream egyptologists and experts still ignore all the evidence, merely citing it all as coincidence. Whoever built these structures certainly knew what they were doing. Enjoy:

edit on 30-8-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Awesome, I really enjoy a good documentary. Especially when it's about the pyramids. =]

Watching right now. S&F

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I'm very intrigued. The pyramids still remain a great mystery. S&F

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
i think most of us share this sentiment- imagine seeing them in their full glory untarnished.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Niceeeeeeeeee........... I was watching this earlier.... surprise I see it on here...

Its very interesting and one of the best ever done. I'm going to check it out again so that information could sink in. There was a couple of new things that I never knew. people should really check it out.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I could be talking of another pyramid, or possibly debunked theories, but the document (which is pretty great nontheless) fails to mention other theories such as the ancient power plant theory and the ancient encyclopedia theory (I guess that is scratched with all the equations).

There is something that has been killing me for the longest time... I read a book that mentioned of a plant (I believe used by Mayans or Aztecs or possibly the civilization of Angkor Wat) that was able to soft stone. I don't remember if I read it in a fiction book, a book about ancient Sumerians or some ancient knowledge of all ages book. If anyone has any information regarding the plant or the name of the plant that would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
AWESOME

S & F
Cracks open a bottle

I know how my evening will be spent.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
In the movie a 26,000 year cycle is suggested. It's hypothesized that the beginning of the cycle could be determined by the position of the sphinx heart. So, based on this astrological assumption, when did this 26,000 year cycle last begin (approximately), and when will it end? Did they give dates?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Cant watch now as Im meant to be working but something stuck out to me.
You mention in the OP The circle=speed of light thing, Is the circle around the Pyramid as it is today?
Didnt it at one stage have a limestone coating that would have made it bigger?
Does that effect the equation? If it does the Doco kinda loses a bit of credibility

Ill watch when I get home either way

Cheers dude always love an interesting history/mystery doco

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

2nd vid, riiiiiiiiiight! lol!! accident it got 4 more sides!

1st vid i stopped listening, i don't believe the OS at all.

didn't know about the tunnel in the GP, i did but didn't know they think it was carved.

you would have to plan on the cutting of the blocks to set in place to have a tunnel like that.

luxor! dam! besides being so cool, they are so huge! reminds me of ankor wat.

i believe in god but this is beyond that. they did not grind this crap down.

3rd vid, moi, told ya, people came from the west.
nasca, not the car race, funny how these brainiacs can't add 2+2, eh?

still don't believe the poured rock theory.

4th vid... 30 degrees don't really mean anything?

these guys are idiots. and what's up with the building things coz of the sun? nobody knows any of this? they haven't been subjected to sunrises for a million years?

then expect all these people to be able to build a pyramid that size on their day off?

the golden number, yeah just have to get it right the first time. a feat in itself.
no biggie.

5th vid, cubits, lol! hey JP adam.. shill much? then what significance is the golden number?

I M PEI rocks!

gotta break. be back later.

edit on 31-8-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Your answer to this mystery is in video 4 - 5 and Isaiah 19:19. The Book of Jasher, Ch. 3-4 also contains the name of the architect of the pyramids. These are preflood structures.

edit on 31-8-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
STAR
FLAG

WOW
Thank you SO MUCH for this fantastic information!! I am so infatuated with this kind of stuff....have been all my life, and ironically (maybe?) I JUST started reading Blavatsky, as in, two days ago.

Serendipity, anyone??
Unspeakably excited and intrigued anew.
OP, "thanks" just doesn't cut it.

WOW. Gonna foward to my kids to watch, and encourage anyone else I know.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThisIsMyName
I could be talking of another pyramid, or possibly debunked theories, but the document (which is pretty great nontheless) fails to mention other theories such as the ancient power plant theory and the ancient encyclopedia theory (I guess that is scratched with all the equations).

There is something that has been killing me for the longest time... I read a book that mentioned of a plant (I believe used by Mayans or Aztecs or possibly the civilization of Angkor Wat) that was able to soft stone. I don't remember if I read it in a fiction book, a book about ancient Sumerians or some ancient knowledge of all ages book. If anyone has any information regarding the plant or the name of the plant that would be greatly appreciated.

This may help: www.gizapower.com...

Originally posted by IamCorrect
In the movie a 26,000 year cycle is suggested. It's hypothesized that the beginning of the cycle could be determined by the position of the sphinx heart. So, based on this astrological assumption, when did this 26,000 year cycle last begin (approximately), and when will it end? Did they give dates?

Due to the dates obviously nothing is accurate but the measurements of the structures are fact and can't be disputed.

edit on 31-8-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Now you're talking.

Thanks for posting.

I love this stuff. makes me even more convinced the Egyptians we are taught to have built Giza and the way it was done.. weren't the ones who actually built them (the Giza Pyramids). They were most likely just as unsure as to what they were built for as we seem to be today.

Here's what I suggest. I understand the argument that we can't build a replica of Giza... too much money for what purpose...?

Well, I say fine... Lets just Refurbish the original. Replace/Repair the sides & then cap them with limestone. Heck, over half the job is done already.....
edit on 8/31/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
S&F OP I can't wait for my new computer to come in so I can watch videos again lol!

It seems the more we learn about the pyramids the more mysterious it becomes. I wonder if we will ever hear more about the 17 pyramids they found underground? They probably found things that they have to keep hidden from the world.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by theshepherd2
S&F OP I can't wait for my new computer to come in so I can watch videos again lol!

It seems the more we learn about the pyramids the more mysterious it becomes. I wonder if we will ever hear more about the 17 pyramids they found underground? They probably found things that they have to keep hidden from the world.

I'm sure one day there will be a discovery that beats all others, however whether we hear about it is a different story. The Chinese pyramids would be an interesting place to examine for a start

edit on 31-8-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Can't wait to watch them later!
Thanks for the post

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Thanks for the great links.

Will come back later and finish them up.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
If that A hole Zahi Hawass would stop hiding finds from us maybe we would know some of the many secrets of ancient egypt. I'm sure there's tons of ancient artifacts that we haven't found yet also. I watched a special a while back that was making comparisons to ancients artifacts and if we died off today. Being, what would a future civilization think of certain things like a swimming pool in our back yards. Some of the theories would be like they were used to hold our drinking water. It was a great special. I need to find it again.
edit on 31-8-2011 by tetsuoatx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Nice, I've seen quite a lot of videos on the pyramids, but not these. I'll watch them and then get back to you.

S&F

<<   2  3  4 >>

join