It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coversations with a 6 year old is a complete pack of lies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
As much as I hate to admit it . I was completely taken in by a recent thread and so it seems , were a great many other decent ATS members .

A writer masquerading as a new member posted a thread regarding supposed messages from aliens that only her daughter could hear .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go to page 28 of this thread and you will see for yourselves just how easy it is to be taken in by such people and then how easy it is to catch them out .

The OP of this thread ( in my opinion ) used the feedback of members of ATS to gauge popularity for a future publication.

As much as we would like to believe in what certain people would view as "fringe" sciences , we cannot let our hearts over-rule our heads.

Somebody once told me "If something seems too good to be true....it usually is "

Either read the whole thread , or read the first couple of pages and then read my comments on page 28 .
In my opinion , something stinks with that thread.

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Breaking News:

Someone on the Internet may be lying.

Catch the full story at 11.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Breaking News:

I guess You didn't even bother reading any of the fore mentioned thread , but none the less , you decided to make a smart asssed comment .

Typical

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Breaking News:

I guess You didn't even bother reading any of the fore mentioned thread , but none the less , you decided to make a smart asssed comment .

Typical

Take it easy... You are the one making a thread about a thread. I like you and agree with most of what you say on this site, but ideally, if you suspect a hoax, you should have reported it to the mods... Not make a thread about a thread.... It's just frowned upon is all...

You are probably right... So report it.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Please use the existing thread to continue the discussion

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

Thread Closed.

top topics

join