It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Backfire: Former FEMA Director Agrees With Ron Paul

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
FEMA generates Federal Revenue.

They aren't handing out lots of free money anymore. They are giving out Federal Loans to reconstruct.

FEMA's generating Federal Revenue. Ron Paul knows it.

How can an agency that only hands out damage claims ever possibly hope to make money? That would be like an insurance company that collects no premiums but still pays all insurance claims. Remember the moment they collect taxes its no longer revenue. Revenue would be making money by selling a product, not by taking money from party A to give to party B.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
it's kind of funny how FEMA has been being built up for so long into a very large entity with what appeared to be accelerated momentum over the last couple of years.

Now all of a sudden when TSHTF all over the place (mind you not even on the scale we all have foreseen coming), they don't have the ability and resources to do what they have been put in place for.

Maybe just maybe it's more puppet strings trying to now weaken that system because it, essentially, is counterproductive to TPTB endgame plans.

I'm really not saying anything out of the ordinary here. We all know the government(s) manipulate where money goes and what programs die out.

Just seems like another way to weaken us as a whole. They are totally setting us up and it's not going to be pretty.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by Pervius
FEMA generates Federal Revenue.

They aren't handing out lots of free money anymore. They are giving out Federal Loans to reconstruct.

FEMA's generating Federal Revenue. Ron Paul knows it.

How can an agency that only hands out damage claims ever possibly hope to make money? That would be like an insurance company that collects no premiums but still pays all insurance claims. Remember the moment they collect taxes its no longer revenue. Revenue would be making money by selling a product, not by taking money from party A to give to party B.

I'm not surprised my question was not answered, because as I said it's impossible for FEMA to generate money if all they are doing is handing out damage claims. Anyone, feel free to field this question if you'd like. I would like to know how FEMA generates money besides taxation.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join