It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan is Venting Radiation High Into The Atmosphere!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by letseeit7
reply to post by darkendmetal

I agree with you , if people would just look on google earth they could see Japan has already cleaned up the debris from the sunami ! So what fires I dont know

The op is from about a year ago.

They were burning trash and debris that was contaminated.

Radioactive cesium exceeding 8,000 becquerels/kg has been detected in the ashes from burning the regular household garbage in Kanto and Tohoku regions. The Ministry of the Environment has decided to apply the same rule as the disaster debris and allow the ashes to be buried. The municipalities will be able to bury the ashes that they have stored temporarily, but it may be difficult to obtain consent from the residents living near the disposal facilities. "Burning that waste and with radioactive, rain will come down again upon their own people, as well as Canada and the U.S. They're refusing to see the seriousness of this disaster and it's making it worse.", says nuclear engineer Arnie Gundersen. In other areas it has reached as high as "100,000 becquerels/kg", in Fukushima, ashes, after burning household garbage . . . 95,300 becquerels/kg. This new policy is to be applied to ashes from disaster debris and regular garbage that are radioactive. It's not mentioned in the article but the ashes and slag from the radioactive sewage sludge will likely be disposed under the same policy - i.e. burn and bury.

www.salem-news.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
And for any updates,well here ya go,enjoy!

Japan Declares Nuclear Emergency
edit on 21-10-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I came across this vid from Tokyo, July 23 011. First part he has the geiger in what I think is lead shilding? Then without.
This is the highest I've seen. I'd call this 220 X background.

Sort of explains the numbers we're seeing in our rain, eh?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
That video is over a year old.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Alekto

Yes, I put the date in the title when I posted. Since some of lasts 240,000 years, what's being a year old got to do with it?.... The point was how high it got in Tokyo. More evidence of what has blown back towards Japan and towards North America and beyond. If you recall fuk was burning/steaming/spewing like a crazy nuclear volcano from the first week in June 011 to the first week of July 011

Peak @ 22 Micro Sievert per hour = 245 Milli Sievert per Year: This is the equivalent of 816 mammo grams. Fired on Fetus, Children, everyone walking by. Only External.
ratical.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Here is side of the elementally school. Oct 24th 2012
Date city is 12.7km(8 miles) from Fukuichi and it takes just 23 min by car

1000 X background at 0.07 on ground?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Rain tests. A new testor in Green Ohio.

And our bud in Southern Brazil seems to have a crush on a gal in New England. Wouldn't it be nice if some good came out of all this!

<< 6  7  8   >>

join