It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan is Venting Radiation High Into The Atmosphere!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Well,wouldn't you know.
A claim backing up what we have suspected all the time.

According to the California-based Fukushima Fallout Awareness Network (FFAN), burning Fukushima’s radioactive rubble is the worst possible way to deal with the problem. That’s because incinerating it releases much more radioactivity into the air, not only magnifying the contamination all over Japan but also sending it up into the jet stream. Once in the jet stream, the radioactive particles travel across the Northern Hemisphere, coming back down to earth with rain, snow, or other precipitation. Five days after the Fukushima meltdowns began, radioactive fallout from the disaster reached the West Coast of the United States. Approximately a week later, Fukushima fallout was measured as far away as France. Read more: whowhatwhy.com...

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Ok today in eastern Ontario I wiped half the car winshield with a paper towel and did a freezing rain check for radiation Jan 23rd, 3:15 PM. My first test at 2:45 pm read 0,29 microseiverts. This 0.73 [5 X background] was my second test at 3:15. At 3:50 I rechecked this same sample [by request] and 35 minutes later it was still reading o.28 to 0.31 microseiverts, steady. [2 X background]. Since my last video, the last few snowfalls have tested as normal background or just a few points above.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled

Hey,AC,long time no see.

I had a long day so bear with me.

I was wondering if it is possible that you are picking up the sun's CME,giving you those beautiful auroras?

And how far above the natural background radiation is it.

Thanks bud.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Hey K, this is getting ridiculous. Two days in a row. 10:15 this morning. Testing wet snow and rain off my windshield. First test topped out at 0.46 micro-sieverts. This was the second. The third test topped out at 0.50. My normal background runs between 0.10 and 0.18. That's a bit high compared to others who average 0.06 to 0.14 micro-sieverts. Still today is 4 X background.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
More strange emergencies being declared.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I just saw this today!

Radiation is climbing in my area.

www.epa.gov...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Mine too! Eastern Ontario.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
put it all into a neat little package and send it to the sun !

nasa can pull out the shuttle to deliver the payload on her final mission

Who's to say that won't affect the sun in some significant way? If we were to nuke the moon, that would eventually affect the tides in the ocean, which in turn will affect all of us. We're all connected, literally.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Betcha didn't think I'd be back this soon. Me neither!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Thanks man!

You know after looking at my graph here,the beta counts jumped up after our drought and the rains came.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
And again at 1:30 am, 3 1/2 hours later. 18 X background.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
From a buddy in Ottawa, 90 miles [150 KM's] east of me.

We need more folks like this with geigers checking everywhere.
How hot is your rain???

And I came across this.
Radioactive Danger: It's Not Just Coming from Japan
daisyluther.blogspot.ca...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
And we seem to have a new checker in Cleaveland.

When there are 1000's of geigers Beep- Beepin away, all over the place and embarrassing the hell out of our watchdogs, I'll be happy.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Now,I'm depressed.

[...] TEPCO reported that 90 liters of highly radioactive water spewed from a pipe on the first floor of the No. 3 reactor’s turbine building. The water was contained within the building, the company said. TEPCO said a worker employed by a subcontractor discovered water gushing from the pipe around 10 a.m. on Oct. 15, and raised the alarm. The pipe delivers contaminated water from the building basement [...] 2.52 billion becquerels of total cesium (28,000 Bq/cm3 of total cesium * 1,000 cm3/liter of water * 90 liters):

enenews.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Well you gotta cheer up dude. Can't let the world get ya down!

Always interesting although a bit confusing at the end. I think he's saying that the steam / outgassing from the melted cores, is catching a ride on the jet stream and coming down in our rain, but that the heavier [long-life] particles, from the reactor explosions only rain down when the jet stream slows down. Does that sound right or did I get it wrong?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Well,thanks,that makes me feel better.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This one's in your backyard K-dog. Kentucky home air filter test.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Wow!
Thanks AC!

So,I'm screwed ,my kids are screwed.
But,maybe not,maybe we can adapt to it.

I don't know,don't really like thinking about it anymore.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
It's raining hot particles by the looks of it.
Oct 21st 012

Lincoln needs a higher chart,

Lots are off the air, here too.
http://(nolink)/2011/04/12/realtime-epa-radnet-japan-nuclear-radiation-monitoring-every-us-city-single-page-16511/?replytocom=68982
Some people seem to be having trouble with this link. Not sure what's up? It's from Alex Higgins site anyway.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by darkendmetal

I agree with you , if people would just look on google earth they could see Japan has already cleaned up the debris from the sunami ! So what fires I dont know

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join