It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan is Venting Radiation High Into The Atmosphere!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Nuclear News Now
realitycheck.no-ip.info...

there is also a radiation exposure forum here

also live tbs/jnn & Tepco camera feeds with live chat on same page (with an excellent link for android & iphones) realitycheck.no-ip.info...

excellent discussion also here enenews.com...

ty'all for spreading the rad word
chemfood

edit on 4-12-2011 by chemfood because: my post started new at top of pg 7. needed to add NNN link so they all are referenced together on same pg. ty!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by chemfood
Nuclear News Now

there is also a radiation exposure forum here

also live tbs/jnn & Tepco camera feeds with live chat on same page (with an excellent link for android & iphones) realitycheck.no-ip.info...

excellent discussion also here enenews.com...

ty'all for spreading the rad word
chemfood

edit on 4-12-2011 by chemfood because: my post started new at top of pg 7. needed to add NNN link so they all are referenced together on same pg. ty!

Thanks for that,chemfood.
You have to check out this on ATS,the mega thread of what has happened in Japan.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Oh this is good.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
woah, 1145 pgs. that's going to take me a few. thank you,kdog, thank you. hope no one minds i go about posting rd and ene links on the Japanese threads. swear not trying to be a pest. maybe more know about the rads than i think they do. also a bow to you, Aircooled. been waiting to to listen to Palast for awhile now. Thank you. please visit if y'all are inclined to.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Some readings from LA.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Colorado snow test. Dec 5th.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I just found this interesting radiation reading video. Nov 26th near Chicago. Thats 1 day [26hours] before my spike and video on the previous page, Nov 27th. I am about 900 miles north east of this man. I wonder if we caught the same plume?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Readings from Kashiwa Japan.

I was in touch with the Illinois man, in the above video. His spike was 50 CPM, so roughly double background. It's not good but it's not insanely high like this poor guy in Kashiwa.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
First we have some readings from our bud in Colorado. December 12th 100 CPM is dangerous.

Then he does the check in micro-sieverts. Dec 12th. His inspector has 3 digits past the decimal point. Mine has two, so his .437 would read 0.44 micro-sieverts on my counter. 0.40 is Dangerous.

These science guys really like to confuse us. uSv/hr is the SAME as mcSv/h. Imagine? This is why I will always spell micro-sieverts per hour.
Ok, Dec 15th 11 am, my rain check from wiping the windshield in eastern Ontario. Again, I wonder if we caught the same plume?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Some reading from LA.

Just so nobody gets too upset, I think he means this triple background would be very bad if it was steady. It's not. This is a rain check. Twenty minutes later he will be back to normal background. That doesn't mean it's harmless. His readings are high but temporary. [So far] Radiation numbers are a very confusing subject to learn, discribe, and convey to others in everyday language. [I'm trying] There is a very big gap in between moderately high, and get a lead umbrella and I will try to get some accurate comparisons. I've had hot rain twice now, but in between Nov 27th and Dec 15th the rain was normal. I checked.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815
What else they can do?

Burning a lot of this Rubble is the only Way
and a "High Vent" means that everyone get his Share!

The Canadians get back a little bit of Plutonium for their Uranium,
the US get back a little bit of Caesium for their stupid Reactors,
etc!

"Cling together, swing together"

Evil hearts and thoughts reap evil rewards. You think its a joke to dump toxins on children? You do realize that there is NO CIVILIAN ON THIS PLANET THAT IS YOUR ENEMY, THERE ARE ONLY PEOPLE HELD HOSTAGE BY A VERY SMALL GROUP OF INSANE LEADERS, EAST TO WEST.

jco.ascopubs.org...
Silence Is Not Golden: Communicating With Children Dying From Cancer

www.dailymail.co.uk...
Would you tell YOUR child she was dying of cancer?

www.time.com...
Study: Parents Weigh Hastening End for Dying Children

I'll never forget the case studies I read, in depth, with tears streaming down my face, for hours, holding candles to all of them, the boy, who discofvered he had a terminal brain cancer. Please I don't want to die, he begged.

You complete _____________I have to stop myself from even saying the words that were coming out. May God have mercy on your soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable lack of understanding. What people are just cardboard cutouts to you. I would rather the sun supernova'd than any plan gets carried out, we'd all be free in a flash and they could never hide out in their dumbs. We'd be in eutopias and they would be in cosmic jail cells.

Can you imagine, going through all that happens to ohters, that is what its like when you cross over unless you're brave enough to start to face this with your imagination now until you go insane from the horror, if you've ever harmed anyone seriously.

Wake up!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Have many given into the evil programming to disregard human life? The same sentient of laughing at horrific things, when eveyrones feelings count, and you should not even rejoice in hurting someones feelings, or depriving them of equality or taking their own empowerment from them, and trying to control them. We have the duty to bear each others burdens and to be GIFTS TO EACH OTHER. Not to boss, to control, to dictate, anyone, but to listen and truly respect and understand. Each person is someone so precious to you on the other side.

To me this is akin to having a child, that was your child, in the spirit realms who did not want to come here and take the risks of hurting someone or being overcome by the lower vibrations, and you just encouraged him/her, said you would be there for him. Someone you loved more than life.

Now here you are laughing at children dying. Shame on you. You don't know anything, and assume way to much. Everyone here is FAMILY, and BELOVED FAMILY.

Smosh: THE HARRY POTTER PILL!

This is the kind of programming our kids are getting now, to laugh at others deaths. A mother even giving this to her son. It tore my insides out as my son thought it was funny.

But you know, we're adults. No one gave us this programming when we were young. So whats wrong with those aren't getting it?

We have to push for the disclosure of the real black op science to clean this up. There is some.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Its their breed the love out program. I suppose we're all supposed to be having fits of laughter when they take our neighbors away to fema camps, or extermination camps like I've heard are set up in Alaska.

TPTB have done BP and the nuclear disasters all over the northern hemisphere in the last 2 years deliberately. Not to mention past ones, chernobyl and the depleted uranium. An all out war on our children!

Hey I got an idea, lets just sit there and wilingly die, and have our children be murdered in the most agonizing deahts just for fun and giggles, no problems. Nothing to complain about. No reason to pull them from offfice and overturn the whole thing and DEMAND ACTION even on the suspicion of such a thing. Hell just for fun and giggles why don't we all just play along.

Breed out the Love! And complete apathy.

What we have is a VOICE. And we need to use it. In our communities to ensure people join in in numbers so those voices can scream to the leaders and completely never vote for any of them. Find someone else, a real person who represents you, and withdraw all support from them. And make a list of all the companies they do business with and BOYCOTT THEM. Hurt them were it really counts, their money.
edit on 19-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by Human0815
What else they can do?

Burning a lot of this Rubble is the only Way
and a "High Vent" means that everyone get his Share!

The Canadians get back a little bit of Plutonium for their Uranium,
the US get back a little bit of Caesium for their stupid Reactors,
etc!

"Cling together, swing together"

Evil hearts and thoughts reap evil rewards. You think its a joke to dump toxins on children? You do realize that there is NO CIVILIAN ON THIS PLANET THAT IS YOUR ENEMY, THERE ARE ONLY PEOPLE HELD HOSTAGE BY A VERY SMALL GROUP OF INSANE LEADERS, EAST TO WEST.

Wake up!!!!!!!

You are right but we both knew that this would happen!

It is not enough anymore to hold Candles and feel sad,
there is a Time when true Resistance is needed and even become a plight!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Well, I had an interesting day, here in Eastern Ontario. Hot rain for a full hour, straight. It started at 2 PM and at 3 PM the rain stopped. This was sustained and constant. So we are not talking about a quick spike anymore. I sure feel like it was kicked up a notch today. Rain check #1 [2 PM] got fouled up loading, but it was in the 0.58 microsieverts per hour range.
This is 2:30 pm.

And 3 pm.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled

How many times did you have to change your drawers after that,hhmm aircooled?
That is a little scary.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled

Konban Wa, AC-San

do you checked your SOEKS with a accurate and dosage-known source of Radiation?

Still strange amounts imo because here it is stable and much lower
(in between 0.08- 0.16 uSv/h at 10cm above Groundlevel for up to 5 min.)
and they burn a lot of the Tsunami Rubble!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

Hey Human. I have nothing to check the Soeks against. I sent the seller a note asking and was told they are calibrated right out of the box. Also a U-tuber with a Soeks made an appointment with the Federal government in Ottawa to verify the calibration. They agreed, then refused when he showed up. That tells me our lying feds know it's accurate and wanted to leave some doubt. I trust it.
Ok, A very good video. Easy to understand and packed full of good info.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The dairy farmers asked the BC govt to test their milk for radiation just to make sure its safe, the BC govt flat our refused.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Michigan rad rain check.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join