It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama's uncle had Social Security ID

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

President Obama's uncle had Social Security ID

www.bostonherald.com

President Obama’s accused drunken-driving uncle — who was busted after a near collision with a Framingham cop — has had a valid Social Security number for at least 19 years, despite being an illegal immigrant ordered to be deported back to Kenya, the Herald has learned.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I guess obtaining social security numberS is something the Obama family is good at... even the illegal immigrant Obamas.

Mike Rogers, a spokesman for Cleveland immigration attorney Margaret Wong, who is representing Onyango, said he “wouldn’t know how” Onyango obtained a Social Security number. Wong is the same lawyer who represented the president’s aunt, Zeituni Onyango, in her fight to win asylum last year. Reached at her apartment in a South Boston public housing complex yesterday, Zeituni Onyango said of her brother’s arrest: “Why don’t you go to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. in Washington, D.C., and ask your president? Not me.” She then hung up on a reporter.

www.bostonherald.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 30/8/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
No offense...but this whole birth certificate issue is sounding more and more like the astrology/astronomy debate...

As far as the candidates/politicians...they are all bought and paid for...until the majority sees that then..."Meh".

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I'm unconvinced that this person is really Obama's uncle. Maybe, or maybe a cousin of his father, I don't know.
EDIT:
He is not Pres. Obama's uncle. This is from Wikipedia:

Sarah Obama (aunt of Barack Obama)
Aunt of U.S. President Barack Obama and elder sister of his father, born 1933 to Hussein Onyango and Habiba Akumu Obama.[55] (She should not be confused with her stepmother Sarah Onyango Obama, also often called just Sarah Obama, the third wife of Onyango.)
Hawa Auma Hussein (aunt of Barack Obama)
Aunt of U.S. President Barack Obama and younger sister of his father, born to Hussein Onyango and Habiba Akumu Obama.[55] She is the sole surviving full sibling of Barack Obama, Sr.[56]

She is the only living sibling of his father, so Uncle Omar, isn't Obama's uncle.
This guy may have overstayed his visa, and then became illegal. Immigrant workers are required to have a Social Security card.

•You can apply in your home country before you come to the United States when filing an application for an immigrant visa with the U.S. Department of State. In almost all cases, if you apply for a Social Security number and card with your immigrant visa application, you do not have to visit a Social Security office in the United States. (For more information, see www.socialsecurity.gov/ssnvisa); or
•You can visit a Social Security office in person.

edit on 30-8-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

He recieved his social security card when Mike Dukakis was the governor of Massachusetts because the program at the time welcomed illegal immigrants and offered certain services to them with the understanding that they needed social security numbers so massachusetts created a bunch of social security numbers for the illegals in the state..sounds crazy but I've seen worse on this site..

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Obama has probably lent him one of his, he has a few spares.!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I posted this on another thread but it is more appropriate here.

This is the geezer in question, Onyango Obama.

Dude! Where's my chin!

I guess missing body parts must run in the family. Barrack has no backbone.

Seriously though, I think this picture is photoshopped.
Already mentioned the chin, and look at the gash between his weird dead cats eyes.
Very strange.

I previously wrote a thread where the genuity of obamas family photos are questioned.
Here.
This looks just as obvious a fake as the others!

Anyone else think the same?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

They are running additional pics of the guy here in Massachusetts...pretty sure the Framingham Police Department is not in on a cover-up. It's important to note that his Aunt Zitoonie not sure how her name is spelled was granted imunity and her attorney will be representing this guy now..no conspiracy here folks he simply has some sucky family members..I'm sure we all have them in our family...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

He looks like many other dark skinned illegal immigrants. Nothing fake about it. He doesn't appear photoshopped. He just looks like he just a hard life working the chicken pulverizing machine, and eating mostly wish sandwiches.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Dont ALL illegals have Social security ID's?

Thought you knew??

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by pshea38

They are running additional pics of the guy here in Massachusetts...pretty sure the Framingham Police Department is not in on a cover-up. It's important to note that his Aunt Zitoonie not sure how her name is spelled was granted imunity and her attorney will be representing this guy now..no conspiracy here folks he simply has some sucky family members..I'm sure we all have them in our family...

Can you post other pictures you have access to of obama onyango?
I did a google image search and only found the image i posted
over and over again. Pretty strange considering he is the uncle of the
most powerful man in the world! One dodgy looking arrest photograph,
and that's it. I have never seen a man with a chin like that.

I noticed that onyango has the same cut/groove between his eyes as comet elenin
discoverer leonid elenin, another man with very few photographs publically available.
I have never seen such a mark before! And now to see it twice.
Also elenins eyes look just as bad as onyangos.
Are these real photographs?
I smell a big rat here.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
reply to post by pshea38

He looks like many other dark skinned illegal immigrants. Nothing fake about it. He doesn't appear photoshopped. He just looks like he just a hard life working the chicken pulverizing machine, and eating mostly wish sandwiches.

So, many other dark skinned illegal immigrants has no discernible chins?
Do I have to take your word for that?
But surely this hard life you are sure he has had has all changed since 2008 (at least).
And where is any other picture of this man, the uncle of the most powerful
man in the world!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Here in the south in GA illegal immigrants all have driver licenses, SS, workers permit, and anything you can buy for 500 dollars in some of the smallest town.

Money can buy you anything.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Living the American dream... illegally! Revealed: The comfortable suburban life of Obama's 'drink-driving' Uncle Omar
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Seems like he had more than a SS#....

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Many people, illegal or otherwise, have no discernible chins. I encourage you not to take my word for it. Take a field trip, and stare at people chins.

new topics

top topics

join