It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jesus was a trojan horse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
reply to post by patternfinder

Different Jews than the common perception of today.

Look up the origins of the Hexagram they call the star of david or shield of david. Its from Kabbalah and the Talmud which is based out of ancient Sumeria and Egyptian hermetic mystery schools.

There has been a great manipulation.

your right, and many jewish scholars believe that abraham was taught by hermes because the judaic belief system is exactly the same as the hermedic principles....abraham just saw a way of using the whole thing to his advantage and the messiah was just a part of the plan to use psychology to overtake the gentiles....it's that simple....

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Just a closed minded assessment made........read about jesus from a alchemist perspective. Its is all metaphors and symbolism. Set up to where dumb/unworthy people don't understand.

Sorry to be so judgmental on the OP. But this post ask for it.

Peace

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowsnow

I agree with you sorta.

People just need to fracking realize that the story of Jesus is a symbolic reference to the self. By becoming the christ you embody the true spirit of the story.

Christ can't return untill someone accepts themselves as the christ.
edit on 31-8-2011 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

The story of jesus reaffirms in a clearer way the ultimate secret to alchemy....alchemy being the spiritual quest to turn the dirty "lead" soul to a pure "gold" soul, threw the true knowledge of how the body,soul, and universe works and works together..........how can you know God if you have no clue what you are?
Everything about the story of jesus has to do with alchemy IMO.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

i don't know much of this topic and certainly don't want to make light of anyone's religion but i ask..did Jesus write the bible?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by oneeye

Nope various men over different periods of time wrote the bible.
Then other men edited it and changed the various languages it was written in and
took out things they didn't like and put in things they thought should be in it.

EDIT: The headline of this thread still gives me a chuckle everytime I read it

edit on 31-8-2011 by ELahrairah because: mirth

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Jesus Did not Die for Your sins

We have heard throughout our entire lives, he who wins the wars writes the history books. The only thing people forget is that in order for that to happen more often then not one must be willing to kill one another in the name of there god and destroy anyone who opposes them in order to do so. Its hard to rewrite history with conflicting stories. This is no different, and now in fulfillment of the prophecies I must set the record straight. For as it has been told. Any leader will do anything even turn against his own people to protect himself, but a great leader will give up everything to protect his people, and so now I must sacrifice myself to the wolfs, and make myself a persecuted target just as my brother before me to set the record straight. Jesus did not die for your sins. In fact how can anyone say some guy was persecuted for his religion 2000 years ago, so I can be a dirty little sinner today. Blastfimous!

Jesus was a pagan, and he believed in using many pagan healing rituals, Jesus just chose to be selective over who he would trust this secret in. why? through out history people in general have a hard time dealing with things that are so called “different” from the norm, prove of this is why such things as racism and persecution still happen today, even by the holiest of holies. Just think. If Jesus would have come forward and claimed to have been a pagan he would have been destroyed long before Christianity was even thought of. Oh wait he was. And lets see, false called things he was not, in which he was and put to a gruesome death, in which he was.

I believe it to be out right disrespectful that the catholic church be allowed to use a Roman torture devise as there religious symbol. Today they tell you it symbolizes Jesus dieing for your sins some 2000 years ago. When in fact we see he died for being persecuted for his faith, because he believed that god told him to no longer hide his true faith as a test to himself and to the world. It took them around 1000 years to kill off all of Jesus’ original followers, method of choice ironically was crucifixion. Then they took the best 12 stories of his life, dubbed them apostles. Who was to argue, they where all dead. Changed the stories around so they fit what they needed, “many times was this notably done by many kings”. Although I must say poorly, in fact one of the 12 book I believe does not even speak of Jesus’ crucifixion. So some wonder if he was actually killed by the spear to the ribs and hung up there later as a warning to his true followers. Finally after about 1000 years of “killing in the name of” we see the formation of Christianity by the beginning of the evil corrupt empire of the Catholic church. And the start of the “crusades” to spread this new idea of Christianity in which they “crucified” any non-believers, Note the name, if they where not willing to give up there faith. And outlawed many Pagan rituals and ceremonies deeming them “barbaric”. One example is the treaty of Christburgh signed in 1249. Because they simply provided a better means for self sustainability. Which was bad for forming an evil money hungry empire that depended on oppressing the people into needing the church for survival. I don’t care who you are. No civilization through out history has had rapid success with out the use of slavery, be it direct, religiously or just making it illegal and impossible to correctly and independently practice ones faith and be self-sufficient. Not even the united states of America. Which is why the land of the not so great has struggled economically ever since Lincoln freed the slaves, but that is another topic all together. So as you can see every time I see a catholic bare a cross all it is to me is an ignorant threat. JOIN OR DIE. And a reminder of the persecution my people had to endure.

In fact Benjamin Franklin the creator of the masons made a famous protest letter in which he cut up a rattlesnake and accompanied it with the same slogan to promote the masons, a society formed to “protect religious freedoms” and to be open to all religions in which one can openly discuss and learn from one another. Yet as always, was infiltrated and changed rather quickly. Although not to get off subject, many question the true motive of the current controller of such a powerful and secretive organization now that we know for a fact that they are now against many of the freedoms and rituals they once protected. And so even in America the land of the not really, where you are promised religious freedom by the first amendment, yet once again the catholic church, with the help of liberals and the American idiot was able to outlaw many pagan rituals because once again they helped America become independent of Brittan and helped keep us independent of the catholic church. So as usual some thing had to be done. If anyone has ever heard the slogan “someone had to go and screw it up for the rest” and not done anything you to have been poisoned with ignorance. This is America the land of the free not the land of you can’t because he did this and you might to. Remember most of the immigrants during the formation of the united states where convicted felons sent over as punishment by Brittan, yet our forefathers only felt the need for ten amendments to the constitution. And to top it all off Catholicism and Christians still claim to be the “official religion of America simply because in god we trust appears on the back of money. Let the truth be told its because they are the only religion that thinks they can justifiably kill, torture, erase and burn you and anything “different” from what they deem expectable. There for they do not respect the fact that we all have some sort of a belief, which is why our forefathers chose to keep it open with “in god we trust”. Not Catholicism is the only way, and I also think the first amendment would be a little different to.

Through out history Pagans or witches have it be, have been persecuted through out history. Thankfully with the Mayan calendar coming to an end many of the religions speak of a great change occurring throughout the world as we know it. There are even many prophecies that foresee it. The time is now, we must seek religious freedom from our oppressors, we must no longer let them win. The time is now stand up and fight and I will be your shield to hide behind, I will be your scape goat, your messiah, your anti-Christ. Let it be known that my Grandfather on my mothers side was Prussian royalty, my father also, making me in direct running to be the true king of Prussia and the rightful “king of the Jews”. I do not seek money, nor do I seek fame, simply just to do what “god” asks and be a navigator during a difficult transition into a world no longer controlled by money or greed. I Brian the Vain, who is ready to fight, because I have been forced my entire life to live amongst lions and so I have the strength of lions, send a call out to all true followers of the Sacred Order of the Black Eagle, and not that Nazi skinhead crap. Hitler wished he was me.

This is going to be a long and tedious battle, we must not resort to violence unless violence is unnecessarily used against us first, no we must first beat them at there own game, lets show them that politically we will win. This is why “God” which ever name you call him or her by has chosen to put me in America. We must prove to them that they are the barbaric savages, going around destroying anything different from them, and we all know that just keeps happening time and time again, just ask the Native Americans or the Hawaiians. They have been given many chances, and still go around the world offering to help, but only if you convert and abandon your faith blindly. And doing this to only thoughts who no longer have the ability to help themselves. And then have the balls to call it humanitarian assistance. The last time I checked it was called black mail. Jesus did not die for you to use him as blackmail with your threats of Roman torture. And he sure as hell did not die for anyone’s sins who would even consider the thought.

Brian the Vain
King of the Jews
Sacred Order of the Black Eagle

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
jesus' teachings were the trojan horse that led to the world takeover that we are experiencing today...his teachings paved the way for a total and complete takeover....if you want to rule the world, you have to start by inculcating other's religions....give them a religion that teaches them to lay down their sword at their enemy's feet, to turn the other cheek when struck, basically to act passively to any intruders or invaders....this is accomplished by teaching to love thy neighbors and not hate each other....the christian religion has spread so far and so fast and all along they have taught that they had to protect the very people that were there enemies, the pharisees......it has even gotten so strong that if you say anything about them you will be labled an antisemite or a nazi or anything else and the christians will protect them with fervor because they believe that the pharisees are the "chosen people"....they have rode the shirt tails of the christians all throughout history....this is THE secret society of the world, mother of all secret societies. they are traitors to everyone but themselves....they walk among us acting as if they are our friends and they say they are protecting us....they run our department of homeland security, they are our judges, prosecutors, our lawyers, our representatives in all branches, they control our media, they direct our movies, they issue us our currency....they are the enemy within the gates....anyone who opposes them will lose their job, their respect, and even their lives..........

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is a plague.” - Marcus Tullius Cicero

Since this thread was originally posted on the NWO forum I'll start with that. You obviously dont know alont about the NWO the Illuminati (the judges, political and economic leaders you refereed to above). They say their Christians as many do across this globe, but they are far from peace loving follower of God and Christ Jesus. Part of their plan and deception is to give Jesus a bad name, if you knew about the NWO and the illuminati who run the whole thing you would know they worship satan. In turn they do anything in their power to give God and Jesus a bad name. Thus decieving the masses.

I suggest you read the book Illuminati: The Cult that Hijacked the Worl by Hnery Miskow. It will teach you about Zionist Jews (who are really luciferians claiming to be Jews) and how their whole one world gov't antichrist empire. I cannot expect you to know and understand how this all fits intothe end times prophesies of Revelation since youre obviously not a Christan and do not personally know God. But I hope you educate yourself some more before you go saying Jesus is a trojan horse, when the leaders of the NWO are ar trojan horse using Jesus to decieve those who know nothing about Jesus or his teachings.

This quote comes to mind :
The Luciferian Principle is the art of concealing darkness in light, war in peace, and finally, bondage in liberation from self-restraint. In this way, a people are seduced into embracing their destroyer. -Eliezer

They are like politicians who bash their opponents to give them a bad name so people wont vote for them. The Illuminati who run the NWO, are false prophets and teachers who say their Christians and Jews to those who know little or nothing about the faith are easily decieved into thinking its wrong.

Until you read the entire Bible from Genesis to revelation my friend, you are simply a person who judges a book by its cover and what the person next to you told you about it. How do you know they ever read the book themselves? How do you know they arent out to lead people away from the truth being Jesus Christ and are decieving you into having false beliefs about the text and its teachings?
edit on 5-9-2011 by mallen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
Great another person who likely can't tell the difference between Roman Catholicism and Christianity.

Do you know the difference between all the sub divisions in these religions or are you painting with a broad brush?

Man speaks the truth!

OP: There are plenty of sub divisions in Christianity, I see you targeting Christianity as a whole, which you can't do, because each division under Christianity has its own laws/cannons, own beliefs. So that would make you ignorant if you were to say "Oh Jesus is causing the takeover".

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
no. The agenda to create a one world government was only created in the 1700, with the creation of the Bavarian Illuminati who had hoped to rid the world of religion, and to free humanity from oppression, to aid the sick and the weak. They could not have been behind the creation of Jesus, unless they had invented time travel and that i really dont think happened...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Reply to post by patternfinder

Awesome. Another thinly veiled attack the Jews thread.

Considering your previous threads and the lack of understanding of one Abrahamic religion, why am I not surprised that you misconstrue and twist another.

Perhaps you should do some research on how much of a pacifist Yeshiua was.

Turn the other cheek != doormat.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join