It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jesus was a trojan horse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
jesus' teachings were the trojan horse that led to the world takeover that we are experiencing today...his teachings paved the way for a total and complete takeover....if you want to rule the world, you have to start by inculcating other's religions....give them a religion that teaches them to lay down their sword at their enemy's feet, to turn the other cheek when struck, basically to act passively to any intruders or invaders....this is accomplished by teaching to love thy neighbors and not hate each other....the christian religion has spread so far and so fast and all along they have taught that they had to protect the very people that were there enemies, the pharisees......it has even gotten so strong that if you say anything about them you will be labled an antisemite or a nazi or anything else and the christians will protect them with fervor because they believe that the pharisees are the "chosen people"....they have rode the shirt tails of the christians all throughout history....this is THE secret society of the world, mother of all secret societies. they are traitors to everyone but themselves....they walk among us acting as if they are our friends and they say they are protecting us....they run our department of homeland security, they are our judges, prosecutors, our lawyers, our representatives in all branches, they control our media, they direct our movies, they issue us our currency....they are the enemy within the gates....anyone who opposes them will lose their job, their respect, and even their lives..........

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is a plague.” - Marcus Tullius Cicero

and here is an article that was in The Century Magazine, January 1928 that explains it even better...

www.zionistconspiracy.info...

for the whole magazine article, click the link above, it's some very interesting reading.....

Only after the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans did the new creed come into prominence. Then a patriotic Jew named Paul or Saul conceived the idea of humbling the Roman power by destroying the morale of its soldiery with the doctrines of love and non- resistance preached by the little sect of Jewish Christians. He became the Apostle to the Gentiles, he who hitherto had been one of the most active persecutors of the band. And so well did Paul do his work that within four centuries the great empire which had subjugated Palestine along with half of the world, was a heap of ruins. And the law which went forth from Zion became the official religion of Rome. This was the beginning of our dominance in your world. But it was only a beginning. From this time forth your history is little more than a struggle for mastery between your own old pagan spirit and our Jewish spirit. Half your wars, great and little, are religious wars, fought over the interpretation of one thing or another in our teachings. You no sooner broke free from your primitive religious simplicity and attempted the practice of the pagan Roman learning than Luther, armed with our Gospel, arose to down you and re-enthrone our heritage. Take the three principal revolutions in modern times — the French, the American, and the Russian. What are they but the triumphs of the Jewish idea of social, political and economic justice?

edit on 30-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/8/2011 by Sauron because: internal quote tags to external quote tags

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
When I first read your headline I got this mental image of a giant wooden Jesus on wheels being brought into
various cities and Greek soldiers sneaking out of him at night to sack the cities.
I kinda wish that was what your thread was about.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

Uhh...not to throw pretty much your entire premise out the window, but...

...would you like to show me any good examples of a mass of 'christians' turning the other cheek and not offering resistance or aggression against perceived or actual threats, and how this figures into what's going on in the world today? I, and pretty much an entire host of other observers and professional analysts tend to lay it at entirely different causes, including international aggression, internal discord, manipulation of financial markets by the elite, LACK of caring and empathy leading to high rates of world starvation & instability, and a range of other factors.

And despite their being roughly 2+ billion christians on the face of the planet, very few of them tend to live by or require their governmental leaders to follow the pacifist roots of the faith.

So...what exactly are you talking about? The reason christians around the world tend to show such disproportionate leeway with Israel is that the zionist strain of christianity operates under a deluded misunderstanding of the blessing/curse mentioned in the torah, and not anything to do with christian doctrine otherwise. All the people throughout history who have accused christianity of antisemitism would likely want to debate this point with you as well...and that's been a significant accusation, even by the jews themselves in good part.
edit on 8/30/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Great another person who likely can't tell the difference between Roman Catholicism and Christianity.

Do you know the difference between all the sub divisions in these religions or are you painting with a broad brush?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah
When I first read your headline I got this mental image of a giant wooden Jesus on wheels being brought into
various cities...

Would you settle for a giant wooden rabbit?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I take it that you have a problem with christian zionists'?
I have never heard of the Messiah being compared to a
trojan horse before.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hhhmmm...

Jesus was a trojan horse you say.

Perhaps as a virus in the system, lying dormant until the executable command...

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
Great another person who likely can't tell the difference between Roman Catholicism and Christianity.

Do you know the difference between all the sub divisions in these religions or are you painting with a broad brush?

it doesn't matter, they were all started by jesus....and they all think that the jewish people are "God's chosen people" and that the chosen people should be protected.....am i wrong?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I take it that you have a problem with christian zionists'?
I have never heard of the Messiah being compared to a
trojan horse before.

what is a christian zionist? do you know?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Yes it does matter.

Do your research. There is a lot out there just waiting for a google search. . . . .

Just for Instance after Constantine converted to "Christianity" He just changed all the dates to celebrate pagan holidays.

In the bible Jesus was a Jew and was born after Passover, now is Passover celebrated in December? No.
They converted the old Osiris Horus Astrotheology of the sun being Jesus.

Then there is the Inquisition (Roman Catholics) and the Reformations.

Then there is Yeshua in the Qu'ran who is still celebrated to day.
Ever heard of the Dajjal or the 12th Imam?

Religious history is a murky pool.
edit on 30-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Hhhmmm...

Jesus was a trojan horse you say.

Perhaps as a virus in the system, lying dormant until the executable command...

With Love,

Your Brother

ha ha, i can dig it...i sit in wonderment of this huge computer program we call life everyday....

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Yes it does matter.

Do your research. There is a lot out there just waiting for a google search. . . . .

whether it was jesus' mom or jesus himself, the catholics and the christians both are just spin offs of the judaic religion, so is the muslim for that matter...sure not everyone in the world has fallen under the spell of jesus, so there are still people who kill, and have been since the jesus movement started....but, when they made the religion a state religion in rome, did they not believe that the jewish people were the chosen people?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Different Jews than the common perception of today.

Look up the origins of the Hexagram they call the star of david or shield of david. Its from Kabbalah and the Talmud which is based out of ancient Sumeria and Egyptian hermetic mystery schools.

There has been a great manipulation.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Ha I guess that's the best I'm gonna get

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

whether it was jesus' mom or jesus himself, the catholics and the christians both are just spin offs of the judaic religion, so is the muslim for that matter...sure not everyone in the world has fallen under the spell of jesus, so there are still people who kill, and have been since the jesus movement started....but, when they made the religion a state religion in rome, did they not believe that the jewish people were the chosen people?

Meh...................if it wasn't Christianity Islam or Judaism humans would probably invent some other religion that they could kill and make war in the name of.
War seems to be a favorite pastime of the human species.
I guess it's a way to kill boredom by having a wargasm.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I'm not a big fan of religion but even so this is just nonsense. While it is true that Christianity TEACHES turn the other cheek any casual student of history will see the disparity between what Christ teaches and what Christians throughout the centuries have actually practiced. Rather than lying down their arms Christian countries were often aggressively spreading Christianity by the sword, carrying out crusades and inquisitions. I've seen no sign that Christianity makes people more docile, at least not the ancient variety, perhaps some strains of modern Christianity do.

Christianity is too divided to be a conspiracy, now if you want to say Catholicism is a conspiracy I'm right there with you, as there is an obvious provable conspiracy of silence surrounding pedophiles priests and other horrific abuses carried out by the Church.

As for taking over the world, how's that working out for Christians? Well not very well actually, since only 2 billion of the nearly 7 billion people on this planet are Christians and of those 2 Billion most are splintered further into factions and denominations.

Sorry but I just don't see what you're getting at.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Lucifer is a metaphor for our fall from the light during the transition at Atlantean times...

So...if we are to be moving back into the light...Lucifer will receive resurection....hey not my words....Lucifer mean of the light!...

Really I am not a light worker or anything like that...just like to convey ideas from outside of the box thinking.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I thought turn the other cheek meant, to offer it and say is that the best you got punk!
Secondline.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If what Jesus taught, love and peace, will destroy human liberty, what is the antithesis of that argument? That hate and violence will save it?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

I'm not a big fan of religion but even so this is just nonsense. While it is true that Christianity TEACHES turn the other cheek any casual student of history will see the disparity between what Christ teaches and what Christians throughout the centuries have actually practiced. Rather than lying down their arms Christian countries were often aggressively spreading Christianity by the sword, carrying out crusades and inquisitions. I've seen no sign that Christianity makes people more docile, at least not the ancient variety, perhaps some strains of modern Christianity do.

Christianity is too divided to be a conspiracy, now if you want to say Catholicism is a conspiracy I'm right there with you, as there is an obvious provable conspiracy of silence surrounding pedophiles priests and other horrific abuses carried out by the Church.

As for taking over the world, how's that working out for Christians? Well not very well actually, since only 2 billion of the nearly 7 billion people on this planet are Christians and of those 2 Billion most are splintered further into factions and denominations.

Sorry but I just don't see what you're getting at.

i'm not saying that the christans are taking over the world, the jewish rulers are taking over the world through money manipulation, and the christian based religions are protecting them because the jews are supposed to be the"chosen people".....that's what their religion is teaching them....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join