It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Interview On The Kudlow Report 8/30

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Ron Pauls second MSM interview of the night.

They start out discussing the gold standard, and Paul describes how our currency devalued ever since we left it in 1971.

He also talks about how the currency is being "debased" in order to liquidate the debt, and he says the Fed is purposefully and intentionally doing this because they believe it's necessary. He says it's the only tool they have and they're "persuing it with a vengeance".

Then Kudlow brings up FEMA, and Ron Paul talks about his perspective on FEMA, and how it's around $20 billion in debt. He also mentions how he received more complaints in Congress about FEMA than anything else, and in his words they create a "disaster".

He proposes a better alternative which would be to take $2 billion that we spend on programs overseas, put half of it towards the deficit, and the other half into a domestic program that would be saved. The thing he says we can't do is just keep printing money and increasing the debt.

edit on 30-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Ron Paul makes a ton of sense, and given the opportunity, I will probably vote for him. That being said, I fully

expect TPTB to completely crash the economy if and when Paul takes office. Powerful men will use every tool at

their disposal to convince the American Public to beg for their old way of life back.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by notquitesure

Ron Paul makes a ton of sense, and given the opportunity, I will probably vote for him. That being said, I fully

expect TPTB to completely crash the economy if and when Paul takes office. Powerful men will use every tool at

their disposal to convince the American Public to beg for their old way of life back.
I agree, but if he audits the Fed, ends the wars, and cuts spending, how can they crash the economy?

I think their only hope is to use every resource at their disposal, MSM being one of the biggest ones, to slander Ron Paul and show him in a negative light to keep people from voting from him.

If that doesn't work.....I hate even thinking about this, but then they'll try to assassinate him. This epic thread gives a history of the global banking system, and the presidents who have threatened the Federal Reserve have been assassinated.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I'm watching Anderson Cooper right now, Paul was supposed to be on. NO mention of Paul so far, BUT I missed the first 15 minutes. Did I miss him, then?
edit on 30-8-2011 by simone50m because: After I post, there are really stupid errors that I --know-- I didn't do.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Yeah you probably missed it. But I'll post that interview in a little bit once it's uploaded, no need to worry.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I agree, but if he audits the Fed, ends the wars, and cuts spending,

I don't have a degree in politics but common sense tells me that no one president can do all that in one 4 year term. And to say he can is an out right lie to feed on our fears to get votes. I still haven't decided who I will vote for but he just lost a little credit with me.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Just by looking at this man I can tell he is lifeless and defunct, without an ounce of personal sovereignty. He reminds me of a puppet even more than, dare I say, Obama.

This website has a name it hardly lives up to.

If you knew the 1% of the conspiracies above this little stage show called politics, it would make your puny skull explode. Worthless human!!! Muhahahahaha...

I'm being serious.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

I've heard the argument that he won't be able to do the things he talks about from many people, but with that logic you could argue that there isn't a single presidential candidate who could do the things they plan to in office.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ImplodeThisExistence

Just by looking at this man I can tell he is lifeless and defunct, without an ounce of personal sovereignty. He reminds me of a puppet even more than, dare I say, Obama.
Puppets don't want to end all wars, audit the Fed, end the drug war, and restore liberty to America. Puppets don't have a 30 year long consistent voting record.

Puppets want to continue fighting wars and keep the Federal Reserve up and running while continuing to crap on the Constitution.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

I've heard the argument that he won't be able to do the things he talks about from many people, but with that logic you could argue that there isn't a single presidential candidate who could do the things they plan to in office.

Sure they can, if they don't make outlandish claims like this. I would love to see a candidate that has claims based in some sort of reality......meh wishful thinking lol

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Sure they can, if they don't make outlandish claims like this. I would love to see a candidate that has claims based in some sort of reality......meh wishful thinking lol
Ending the wars? What a lunatic! Let's just keep spending trillions of dollars on these economically unsustainable wars.

Auditing the Federal Reserve? Is he living in La-La Land? Everybody knows that private banking institutions look out for the well-being of the American people and not themselves.

And ending the Drug War? Is this guy crazy? Hasn't he seen Reefer Madness and seen the AboveTheInfluence commercials? Sure, the legal drugs alcohol and tobacco kill over 500,000 Americans annually compared to all illegal drugs combined killing only 18,000 annually, the M-word killing 0 people in the history of mankind, but come on Ron Paul, you're a kook!

Actually following and respecting the Constitution? This guy is not presidential material, when you swear an oath to defend the Constitution, you'd better damn well be lying and be ready to ignore it every chance you get.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Bringing the Troops, he can do day 1 he is in office.

The other things would take time, but what so outlandish about auditing the FED just to understand how their money is being used. Or giving the right's such as abortion/drugs/marriage to the states as it was always intended.

typical

Nice 2pace beat me 2 the punch and some

edit on 30-8-2011 by airjoker88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

Ending the wars? What a lunatic! Let's just keep spending trillions of dollars on these economically unsustainable wars.

Auditing the Federal Reserve? Is he living in La-La Land? Everybody knows that private banking institutions look out for the well-being of the American people and not themselves.

And ending the Drug War? Is this guy crazy? Hasn't he seen Reefer Madness and seen the AboveTheInfluence commercials? Sure, the legal drugs alcohol and tobacco kill over 500,000 Americans annually compared to all illegal drugs combined killing only 18,000 annually, the M-word killing 0 people in the history of mankind, but come on Ron Paul, you're a kook!

Actually following and respecting the Constitution? This guy is not presidential material, when you swear an oath to defend the Constitution, you'd better damn well be lying and be ready to ignore it every chance you get.

Do you actually think one man can end all wars? Seriously? I know bankers are out for themselves, but, without MY bank I wouldn't own a house, couldn't have paid for my new car, never would have gotten student loans......I like my bank, they have made money off of me but without them my life would suck. Every business is out to make money, thats the whole point. Your doors wouldn't stay open very long if not. I do agree with the drug war thing, it's idiotic. Think of all the revenue the state could make legalizing it, regulating and taxing it. Not to mention all of the violence that would instantly go away because drug dealers and cartels and the like would have no income anymore.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

l

My feeling is that with a Paul victory, the "plug will be pulled" so to speak. We all understand that the global financial system is a house of cards. I believe that those behind the curtain would walk by and give that house of cards a blow.

Hyper-inflation, a credit squeeze like we've never seen that halts business in its tracks, including food delivery, etc. Starvation, rioting, your basic shtf scenario.

I'm not advocating that we maintain the status quo. Only hypothesizing that our resolve will be tested in ways that we can barely fathom. If we make a serious play to shake loose the chains that bind, we cannot expect the world's elite to go away quietly.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Do you actually think one man can end all wars? Seriously?
Do you know what the title Commander In Chief means?

I know bankers are out for themselves, but, without MY bank I wouldn't own a house, couldn't have paid for my new car, never would have gotten student loans......I like my bank, they have made money off of me but without them my life would suck. Every business is out to make money, thats the whole point. Your doors wouldn't stay open very long if not.
The Federal Reserve has inflated our currency to the point that a dollar is only worth 5% of what it was before it's inception. Our government has no oversight over what they do, so these private bankers are free to print as much money as they want in secrecy.

top topics

join