It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutant, deadly H5N1 strain of bird flu emerges in Asia and could sweep the globe this fall

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Thank you for that very informative post reply.

I am a little freaked here because my 16 yr old who never gets sick except when he went through the psytokine (sp)storm last time around was just deadly ill over Christmas with the same exact symptoms. I did not put it together, but this scares the poop out of me. He is still weak and well not well. I dont know, this is really a wake up call but I suspect the flu vaccines that do not work on this will be flying off the shelves soon. Also as it is caused by a virus the antibiotcs will NOT help witht he illness, man what a mess. Look for secondary infections that can be treated by anti-biotics. Keep me informed please.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I am a little freaked here because my 16 yr old who never gets sick except when he went through the psytokine (sp)storm last time around was just deadly ill over Christmas with the same exact symptoms. I did not put it together, but this scares the poop out of me. He is still weak and well not well. I dont know, this is really a wake up call but I suspect the flu vaccines that do not work on this will be flying off the shelves soon. Also as it is caused by a virus the antibiotcs will NOT help witht he illness, man what a mess. Look for secondary infections that can be treated by anti-biotics. Keep me informed please.

Natural flu infections confer broad immunity - unlike vaccines, which short-circuit the immune building process. So feel good that he's building his defenses. ....and yes, watch to see if he has super-imposed secondary infections that can be treated with antibiotics.

.....Go with humidifiers, essential oils (Tea Tree and eucalyptus at least), rest and good nutrition. We all need to research the old ways - ice to bring down fever, hot lemonade with honey (Vitamin C), etc.

Also, check out these threads - somewhat related, with interesting info. Notification of a Human Case of H5N1 Bird Flu in Shenzhen, and Aging Slowed In Mice With Supplement Mix (note the supplements used).

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Mass crow death in Paradip and Jajpur triggers panic - H5N1 confirmed in two poultry samples in Keranga, 31k birds culled; New outbreak in Betanoti

www.flutrackers.com...

latest in H5N1

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Of course it did. Round two of our vacinens my good people?

Funny. I got let go from my work as an undercover lost prevention agent. From target because i got into a huge debait over the free flu vacinations they were pressuring the employees to get. It was seriously disgusting how they constantly pressed everyone to get it. So i presented the team members with a paper on the possible side effects and unknow possibilities of what might happen if given the vaccination. shortly thereafter they decided to terminate my contract com without giving me a proper answer but iI know that's why they terminate my contract. .because it came shortly aftergot into debate with the pharmacist. And after I passed out the paper
edit on 15-1-2012 by ShamilAbdullah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Just thought I'd bring up this reminder that bird flu was and remains a problem - without any research. [Note the thread's start date.]

Seems the research was done to get ahead of the mutations. FYI.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Unless its as bad as thee 1918 pandemic, it is not deafly

Influenza is not minor, but not deadly either.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
8 people, who cares, until i see at least a million dead, i'm not going to worry. Pandemic, whatever more fear mongering agian as usual. Why is it on a.t.s you never see any positive threads? well, this site is full of fear mongers, thats why.

Maybe you will be one of the million dead.

Imagine that

Oh The irony

Regardless it is scary and I hope it goes away like it did last time.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Update:

New strain of bird flu infects 4 in China
Chinese authorities reported four new cases on Tuesday of a strain of bird flu previously unknown in humans that has already killed two people. The four new patients in the eastern Jiangsu province and a woman in Anghui province were in critical condition, Xinhua said. The four patients in Jiangsu were reportedly aged between 32 and 83 and only one 45-year-old woman had worked in the market slaughtering poultry. The two deaths were men in Shanghai aged 87 and 27 who fell sick in late February, Reuters reported. The World Health Organization (WHO) said on Monday there was no evidence that the H7N9 strain could be transmitted between people, but it is investigating the outbreak.

I was looking for a thread from few days back reporting the first two casualties but the new "improved" search engine gives me nothing.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

Hey - came on to post this news in the 'Fluwatch' thread. Here's a link.

New Bird Flu Kills Two Chinese: First Ever Human Casualties From H7N9

Two men in Shanghai are the first humans to die from H7N9, a strain of bird flu that has previously not been reported affecting humans, said Chinese authorities on Sunday.
According to the Associated Press, China's National Health and Family Planning Commission reports a third person who has been infected and is in critical condition in the province of Anhui nearby.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join