It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a Thought - But Why Not the Elites?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gncnew
Look, I know this is flame bait - but I was just thinking about how most of the Illuminati have blood line traces back to ancient nobility.

From a logic perspective - considering that most nobility came from the "survival of the fittest" mentality as simply superior to others in their tribes - Most of the "Elite" are actually rich, powerful, and generally in their current position because they are better than the rest of us common folk.

I'm just thinking that a guy like Warren Buffet is obviously smarter and better than I am at adapting and surviving in today's world.

Considering that we trace most of the "Elite" bloodlines back to pre-Jesus era folks... it would stand to reason that those tribes, families, or whatever have OBVIOUSLY better genes than the rest of us or else OUR families would be the "Elite".

So - all this as a preface - if TSHTF, and the End of the world comes, why NOT the Elite to carry on the human race?

Discuss among yourselves...

Ofcourse, you're absolutely right about these 'elites' being better than the rest of the common folk.

But the question is better with regards to what?

Simple, they're better in the following:

1. they are persistent, much more persistent than the average Joe.

2. They are better at passing on wisdom and accumulated finances to their children. Hence their kids don't have to start from scratch, but can take over whatever their parents have given them and build on it, so the next generation can be even more prosperous.

This is about the only two things they're better at.

There is absolutely no proof that they have better morals, or have hopes for mankind. Thus from a completely materialistic point of view, they are better than we are. But you need a little more than materialism to be worthy of passing on as representatives for mankind.

Infact, it is my personal believe that we need the good, the bad, the lazy and the hardworking in order to move on and survive. Because only such a combination of people can create a constant learning environment for the children of mankind. And learning means moving forward.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheThirdAdam

Funny how such primitive ways can look so sophisticated. Kinda makes you wonder how much we really have evolved doesn't it?

What is the saying? The more things change the more they stay the same.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenCo
Just look at the mess that our "Elites" created.

What "mess"? Doesn't seem to be a mess for them now does it?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by gncnew

Most of the "Elite" are actually rich, powerful, and generally in their current position because they are better than the rest of us common folk.

Here is where your argument falls apart. Most of the "elite" and their families got that was because of unethical, illegal behavior and a willingness to step on anybody's back and f**k anyone over for money and power.

JP Morgan bought broken guns from the army during the civil war and sold them back to the army unfixed at a tidy profit knowing that they would blow soldiers' hands off.

Look at the monopolistic ways that Rockefeller behaved in the development of Standard Oil.

Do some research into how many "elite" families made their money from opium trafficking (the Roosevelts and the Tafts-yes, presidential families come most immediately to mind.

So to answer your question-why not the elite?

Because they are unethical, untrustworthy, greedy, and sociopathic.

They are not better, they just steal and kill better than the average person.

This goes into the question of what constitutes "fittest" then in "Survival of the fittest"? mayhaps being a "good" person just gets you killed or ruled over by someone who's not...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious
reply to post by gncnew

I don't think their is any proof that they are from the same bloodline of ancient leaders is there? Examples and evidence please?

The whole "Illuminati" thing...not your common rich guy.. the "Elite" that get spoke of so much.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The elite did not make their money through hard work, diligence, or ingenuity, they made it through scams, corporatism, and government bailouts. Sure, the banksters at Goldman Sachs are 'smart' to cause the economy to collapse from an imploding housing market bubble, but this isn't productive or beneficial to mankind in any way, and not even to themselves, since they exposed themselves as criminals for the world to see. Sure, it was smart for Larry Silverstein to lease the WTC for 99 years and get billions in insurance claims, but that was most likely the result of insider knowledge. And now he is a known criminal connected to the greatest conspiracy of our time. Smart? Perhaps arrogant to think they can get away with it, and they will for a while, but eventually it'll catch up to them, their own arrogance brings them down.

edit on 1-9-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus

Look, I know this is flame bait - but I was just thinking about how most of the Illuminati have blood line traces back to ancient nobility.

From a logic perspective - considering that most nobility came from the "survival of the fittest" mentality as simply superior to others in their tribes - Most of the "Elite" are actually rich, powerful, and generally in their current position because they are better than the rest of us common folk.

I'm just thinking that a guy like Warren Buffet is obviously smarter and better than I am at adapting and surviving in today's world.

Considering that we trace most of the "Elite" bloodlines back to pre-Jesus era folks... it would stand to reason that those tribes, families, or whatever have OBVIOUSLY better genes than the rest of us or else OUR families would be the "Elite".

So - all this as a preface - if TSHTF, and the End of the world comes, why NOT the Elite to carry on the human race?

Discuss among yourselves...

Ofcourse, you're absolutely right about these 'elites' being better than the rest of the common folk.

But the question is better with regards to what?

Simple, they're better in the following:

1. they are persistent, much more persistent than the average Joe.

2. They are better at passing on wisdom and accumulated finances to their children. Hence their kids don't have to start from scratch, but can take over whatever their parents have given them and build on it, so the next generation can be even more prosperous.

This is about the only two things they're better at.

There is absolutely no proof that they have better morals, or have hopes for mankind. Thus from a completely materialistic point of view, they are better than we are. But you need a little more than materialism to be worthy of passing on as representatives for mankind.

Infact, it is my personal believe that we need the good, the bad, the lazy and the hardworking in order to move on and survive. Because only such a combination of people can create a constant learning environment for the children of mankind. And learning means moving forward.

If you were trying to rebuild society after an extinction level event... what traits would be the most valuable?

I'd say persistence and archival of valuable information to pass on are probably about tops on the list eh?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I think I am on pretty solid grounds when I say that generations of inbreeding does not produce superior stock.
Diversity in the gene pool is what produces favorable conditions for biological advancement.

Even if it were true that they did possess some genetic superiority, it does not grant them authority over the rest of us. Wealth is also a poor excuse for the arrogation of supreme power.

What is proved by their continual meddling in and attempts to steer human destiny, is their utter incompetence and hypocrisy. Their psychopathic drive to dominate the entire world proves they are not worthy - that they are a disease that needs to be wiped out. They are the sickness plaguing humanity.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Smack because: removed confusing sentence.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

Maybe the man who fought himself to become king and became the beginning of a noble bloodline could do so because it took the trades of a sociopath/ psychopath. Like today, to become leader in those days it would take a weak conscious and the abillity to manipulate yourself to the top...in those days sometimes it meant to kill the competition (often own family, friends).

So..every child after this guy became nobillity by birth-right...just because grandpa was a maniak.

Just my few cents..

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

I have been researching my family lines for almost 20 yrs now and my what a weird, strange trip it's been! It IS all about bloodlines and DNA for sure, many folks will scoff but whatever! I am here after finally gaining the courage to seek out others like myself.

Technology has helped me figure many things out in half the time it use to take but I know I need to find others to compare notes with, knowing full well I will get tons of negative, scoffing replies....I finally deemed it worth it to connect to those on similar paths.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1oneTiz why "brutes are obsolete and unecessary"

You seem to be having trouble seeing the obvious. Brutes are used as protectors, soldiers, pawns and slaves. They are far from "obsolete and unnecessary."

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

HAHAHA no its just luck

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
why not. But i think we should extend the idea to further the eugenics. Instead of only allowing the elite to breed which might cause a dramatic drop in human workers to generate the income for the elite to maintain their status, lets just prevent all those with incurable diseases and defects like down syndrome from reproducing thus creating a purer race free from sickness and impurities, a refined generation.

just saying...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join