It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a Thought - But Why Not the Elites?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
I can trace my bloodlines waaaaaaaay back. Am I wealthy? Nope. But I do consider myself as amonsgt the elite, to a degree. I don't depend upon others, yet, for my survival.

One of the things that amazes me is that people consider the "Elite" as the survivors and these folks would have no idea how to plant crops, set up a defensive perimeter, etc.

Is there a class of sub-elites?

I have bloodlines in templar,nobility, gladiators and mafia. Bloodlines and Lineage stays in your family's flesh and blood. The ones thrown from nobility are the true warriors and survivors as they have been through everything under the sun.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
There are really no such things as good genes and bad genes. There are only suitable and unsuitable genes, and the qualities that make an organism suitable or unsuitable are changing all the time. A thousand years ago, broadsword skills made for good survival; not so useful these days. Merchants get a better deal today than warriors, although the opposite was true traditionally.

What I think happens is that the elite of today are not really the same as the elite of old, strictly speaking. There is always a tension betwen old power and new arrivals. The new arrivals to the scene tend to be crude, vulgar, brutish...but they have cash or muscle. The "old order" is weak, corrupt, decadent...but they have institutional power, which is powerful power indeed. It's a marriage made in hell...literally as well as figuratevely, because old bloodlines refurbish themselves through marriage politics, subsuming the new arrivals on the scene. So the "bloodline" is constantly getting new infusions from more robust players. As one skill becomes obsolete and another becomes newly necessary, an effective elite will seek to adjust in various ways, such as marriage politics. Power structures that cannot adapt become brittle and are replaced with new power structures and new elites.
edit on 8/30/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gncnew

Follow that last question... seriously. If they are continually "destroying" their blood line... how do they stay in power? How do they continue to make money?

Paris Hilton is an example... ridiculous diva who spends money like we use toilet paper - OR - brilliant business woman who knows the easiest and quickest way to make a buck in modern society?

That does have a logical explanation, her publicist is a genius... have a socialite that can't seem to keep her panties from showing up in tabloids? Give her an underwear line and call it promotion. Lol

I don't think these guys are really as inbreed as we think, dna testing is a fairly new innovation and the ones who truly are have so much money that can't spend the interest. I do think that they are taught certain things that we weren't when we were growing up and that it is really just a more evolved way of life overall.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
So the "bloodline" is constantly getting new infusions from more robust players. As one skill becomes obsolete and another becomes newly necessary, an effective elite will seek to adjust in various ways, such as marriage politics. Power structures that cannot adapt become brittle and are replaced with new power structures and new elites.
edit on 8/30/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

It almost sounds as if you are saying, "The more things change, the more they stay the same."

Kings marrying their daughters or sons for diplomatic reasons.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gncnew

Originally posted by windword

I wonder thought - if put back into pre-industrial times... would the UK Royals come off as "useless"?

and - why did they stay in power if they were all "crazy" with inbreeding? Crazies don't last long (see Hitler, Pol-Pot, etc.)

Top 10 Crazy Royals

Carlos II of Spain

Inbreeding can only make genetic and mental defects stronger as in the case of Juana the Mad’s descendant King Carlos II of Spain. He was severely disfigured from birth with a huge elongated head, a misshapen body and a jaw that could not close so he could eat. Meanwhile, he was relegated to being an idiot from birth since he was hardly taught anything and only went from an infantile brain to idiocy in his older years. Carlos’ relatives all died leaving him the throne and an over-bearing mother to rule in his stead. However, he thought of himself as bewitched because of his suffering, while in today’s world most of what he suffered would have been recognized as being cause by inbreeding.

I'm not trying to say that all elites are imbred. But, in the past, it was not so uncommon practice.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
you can be as good as they are all you have to do is lie steal kill rob and defraud the most vulnerable people you can find
sell em snake oil, or air , or their own heartbeats

and then because you are not elite give all your ill gotten millions to to the elite and hope they let you in their secret club

remembering that it's a family business ,what do you think your odds of getting to be in the in crowd are ?
edit on 8/30/2011 by MrsBlonde because: spelling

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I was born into poverty and strife from minimally educated people who came from minimally educated people who came from (etcetera) and this cycle -normally- does not give rise to anything good, just the same old same old. So I therefore admire the Elites, and I am sure they have good genetics and high IQs. I'd loooooove to be swept away to a fairy tale life in a big castle with an Elite guy.
My only problem with the Elites is, they -seem- (to me) to have no empathy, like Dick Cheney, so they can help fund things like NATO adventures, believe they are good people for this, and not lose sleep over mass despair.
Al-be-it, that I know of, anyway.
It would be an interesting and -rightious- research project, to try and find out, if the elites have been doing bad or good. Or more bad than good, or more good than bad......as I am guilty of helping the meme that they do bad.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Sure...a lot of the tricks and strategies people (elites and otherwise) use to survive are ancient. Elites aren't the only ones to use marriage politics by the way, and in many ways the romantic marriage for love rather than convenience is a conceit of the modern, Western world. Most people in most times and places couldn't afford such a luxurious attitude. And there are other ancient strategies that have never gone out of style...war and murder are ancient, as are the favor bank and attempts to mold minds through words and symbols. I agree with you, even if the elites are changing a lot about their world remains almost medieval, doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
It would be an interesting and -rightious- research project, to try and find out, if the elites have been doing bad or good. Or more bad than good, or more good than bad......as I am guilty of helping the meme that they do bad.

At least you are honest and can admit that there are things that you don't know. I hate the way that some people just can't find it within them to say "I don't know" when they are asked to give an explanation to an honest question. TPTB is a subject that is 99% speculative, why can't we just say what we know or at the very least have some humility theories and call them just that.

I think David Icke would have been half believable if he would've presented his case for the illuminati ptb without adding in the whole part about reptiods and whatnot when he got to a part that he couldn't give an explanation.

Sry, turning into a rant... thanks for bringing the logic to the table

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheThirdAdam
[
I think David Icke would have been half believable if he would've presented his case for the illuminati ptb without adding in the whole part about reptiods and whatnot when he got to a part that he couldn't give an explanation.

Some say Icke chose deliberately oulandish imagry (reptoids) to make his stuff seem less believable and threatening to the elites, and that if he had told what he knows staight out instead of camoflauging it with BS, he'd have been killed by TPTB. Not that I buy it, but its an interesting idea.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Never really thought about it that way. Thanks for pointing that out

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well !
with All of them against US.
we are still here. and can still win.

they have to keep fighting like
mad to keep what they have.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Just look at the mess that our "Elites" created.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

Most of the "Elite" are actually rich, powerful, and generally in their current position because they are better than the rest of us common folk.

Here is where your argument falls apart. Most of the "elite" and their families got that was because of unethical, illegal behavior and a willingness to step on anybody's back and f**k anyone over for money and power.

JP Morgan bought broken guns from the army during the civil war and sold them back to the army unfixed at a tidy profit knowing that they would blow soldiers' hands off.

Look at the monopolistic ways that Rockefeller behaved in the development of Standard Oil.

Do some research into how many "elite" families made their money from opium trafficking (the Roosevelts and the Tafts-yes, presidential families come most immediately to mind.

So to answer your question-why not the elite?

Because they are unethical, untrustworthy, greedy, and sociopathic.

They are not better, they just steal and kill better than the average person.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Funny how such primitive ways can look so sophisticated. Kinda makes you wonder how much we really have evolved doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenCo
Just look at the mess that our "Elites" created.

For us? Yes. For them? Its all part of the plan.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

If you are born in a high class family you are much more likely to succeed no matter what.
If you grow up in a low class family you wont have money for the best education and so on.

It is not hard to get anywhere if you grow up in a billionaire family.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

I don't think their is any proof that they are from the same bloodline of ancient leaders is there? Examples and evidence please?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

That is true, but a lot of kids from rich families nowerdays actually end up being lazy wasters because they realise that they can do nothing but party. A lot of lower class families actually produce kids that are motivated to succeed and to get out of poverty. There are many people in the elite of business who are from working class background contrary to what a lot of nwo conspiracy theorists sat about the business elite all being from one bloodline etc.

My step dad was from a very poor background and after working full time everyday and studying in the evening for years he eventually ended up being very very successful in business. This isn't as rare as you would think at all.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I think that the Windsors are a fine example of Monkey Blood!

Ironically, they probably were closer to "blue" than the rest of us, but they failed themselves by not allowing more influences to bring about the value of their existence to this Universe. This is why they all look alike, this is why they are so damn ugly and not too bright with their "status". They are not "elite" in any sense of the word even though they are powerful; yet, not powerful enough for what is coming!

I think that each Race of Man represents the property of that particular "Creator". Lines which were created for the purpose of finding that "special" genetic placement that would bring about a much better Man; one that could possibly one day join GOD in the Heavens.

The Elite have failed at this and continued to keep themselves "pure" in an attempt at keeping the coding as close intact as possible because they so want to win favor with their Maker and remain as they once were, the Elite. Their attempts at breaking other cultures and creating "half-bloods" to ensure their placement has finally revealed to them their flaws; now they wish to exterminate as many people as they can in hopes that they can once again become the "wheat"; a pitiful attempt at best, and fruitless at this given hour!

I believe that in this attempt at remaining pure they have sought to make everyone else "unpure" and this is where the irony resides, because within the non-elite are the best genes imaginable and some of the most creative expressions of Spirit within. I believe that we are opening to a new kind of Man, one that will have gifts beyond the Stars; yet the Elite can only pray for inclusion by their Maker because they have gone this far, this long, without changes and without strengthening by way of adaptation; not to any significant degree it seems!

I believe that the Elite will be rejected by GOD, rejected because they failed to grow genetically. They failed to become better than what they were and what they are; instead they have fought wars at manipulating their own through their own and they are weak and pathetic.

There will be a "culling" of the wheat and the chaff. Then, I believe, there will be a merging of the Sheep and the Goat (genetic hybrid); those marked by GOD will be chosen to go forward into the Kingdom as an Equal to the Angels themselves. I believe it is this very knowledge that has kept the Elite from straying too far from their original design, for fear they will lose something, when in fact it has been the very plan all along for the Man-beast to become "one with GOD above the Gods".

I think the Elite know this now, but it is too late so they will try to overcome the wheat. Poor Bastards!

As for those of Power and Money, I would guess that the Elite have their eye on their Throne too and after many tries they may decide to include that coding into their own Monkey blood; but that is very rare and highly unlikely an option at this point.

Poor little Blue Monkeys from Heaven, they failed to climb out of their Tree!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join