It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a Thought - But Why Not the Elites?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Look, I know this is flame bait - but I was just thinking about how most of the Illuminati have blood line traces back to ancient nobility.

From a logic perspective - considering that most nobility came from the "survival of the fittest" mentality as simply superior to others in their tribes - Most of the "Elite" are actually rich, powerful, and generally in their current position because they are better than the rest of us common folk.

I'm just thinking that a guy like Warren Buffet is obviously smarter and better than I am at adapting and surviving in today's world.

Considering that we trace most of the "Elite" bloodlines back to pre-Jesus era folks... it would stand to reason that those tribes, families, or whatever have OBVIOUSLY better genes than the rest of us or else OUR families would be the "Elite".

So - all this as a preface - if TSHTF, and the End of the world comes, why NOT the Elite to carry on the human race?

Discuss among yourselves...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

They survive because none of the rest of us are given a chance to prosper. We are in a race that was rigged before we were born. As far as them they are souless, heartless. and mental psychopaths. There are a lot of people out here amongst us commoners that are from the same bloodlines just not with it handed to us due to circumstances beyond our control. Actually I believe that is where a lot of the battle is coming from. There really isn't two classes there are 3 . The third is caught in the middle with no where to go.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
they do better because they cheat, they lie and they have no morals.. exactly why they should not carry on the human race.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Well, where do I start?

First off, if it truely were about survival of the fittest, Prince Charles and Queen Elizabeth would loose in a fight to pretty much anybody else on planet Earth. If it was about survival of the fittest we would constantly be handing power over to the latest brute.

Secondly, the ruling class of ancient times most probably were ruthless brutes. The fact that they still remain in control, although pretty much hidden, comes through inbreeding the "royal blood." That's why many of the historical leaders were crazy. That, and syphyllus.

edit on 30-8-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Inbreeding destroys good genes

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

You may be on to something here... I have always admired those were born into money for that reason, old money isn't a product of hoarding, more like excellence in genetics and family traditions.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheThirdAdam

sarcasm I hope?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
they do better because they cheat, they lie and they have no morals.. exactly why they should not carry on the human race.

however unfortunately...they are absolutely amazing survival techniques...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

No, they have money so they hide like sallies.. I guarantee I would survive better then ANY of the elite in a forest or on an island.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by gncnew

There are a lot of people out here amongst us commoners that are from the same bloodlines just not with it handed to us due to circumstances beyond our control.

This part is something I've thought about... and I don't disagree.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

sarcasm I hope?

Seriously? You think anyone would want those inbreeds to repopulate the earth with the super-inbreed offspring that they would produce? Too much emphasis placed on blood relation is just insane. So yeah, sarcasm my friend.

Does kinda make you wonder though, how do they manage to keep accumulating more when when their gene pool keep getting shallower?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
Well, where do I start?

First off, if it truely were about survival of the fittest, Prince Charles and Queen Elizabeth would loose in a fight to pretty much anybody else on planet Earth. If it was about survival of the fittest we would constantly be handing power over to the latest brute.

Secondly, the ruling class of ancient times most probably were ruthless brutes. The fact that they still remain in control, although pretty much hidden, comes through inbreeding the "royal blood." That's why many of the historical leaders were crazy. That, and syphyllus.

I wonder thought - if put back into pre-industrial times... would the UK Royals come off as "useless"?

and - why did they stay in power if they were all "crazy" with inbreeding? Crazies don't last long (see Hitler, Pol-Pot, etc.)

link   

sorry =) sarcasm is hard to depict in text haha, my bad!

link   

Exactly. The traits we now look at as "bad" were EXCELLENT survival skills that had to be learned or taught to become "king of the hill".

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheThirdAdam

sarcasm I hope?

Seriously? You think anyone would want those inbreeds to repopulate the earth with the super-inbreed offspring that they would produce? Too much emphasis placed on blood relation is just insane. So yeah, sarcasm my friend.

Does kinda make you wonder though, how do they manage to keep accumulating more when when their gene pool keep getting shallower?

Follow that last question... seriously. If they are continually "destroying" their blood line... how do they stay in power? How do they continue to make money?

Paris Hilton is an example... ridiculous diva who spends money like we use toilet paper - OR - brilliant business woman who knows the easiest and quickest way to make a buck in modern society?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

No, they have money so they hide like sallies.. I guarantee I would survive better then ANY of the elite in a forest or on an island.

You sure? How do you know? Gilded cages can hold some pretty damn dangerous birds sometimes.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Yeah, I have written paragraphs in response to crazy talk that I took seriously, my bad, shouldve placed an indicator...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I can trace my bloodlines waaaaaaaay back. Am I wealthy? Nope. But I do consider myself as amonsgt the elite, to a degree. I don't depend upon others, yet, for my survival.

One of the things that amazes me is that people consider the "Elite" as the survivors and these folks would have no idea how to plant crops, set up a defensive perimeter, etc.

Is there a class of sub-elites?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

They are so pampered that they have never had to open their own car door, let alone hunt, kill, skin, construct, hike, cut trees and deal with the stresses of being on the edge of survival or death..

they would cry for their butler if they got a scratch or broke a nail.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
Well, where do I start?

CONTEXT absolutely means everything...

The "elite" have created the context in which "the fittest" are not brutes...in fact brutes are incarcerated very easily and socially unaccepted and outcasted and shoved into therapy to "neuter" the brutness of their nature...

Brute is effectively rendered obsolete in the societies we currently live in. How interesting is it that the current societies we live in were guided by...you guessed it "non brute elites"...

See in order to "survive" you just have to be the "fittest" for the context of the game...in complete anarchy Brutes would probably rule supreme, int a world of laws and social engeneering etc...brute simply FAIL every time.

The OP has a very valid and interesting point that people should consider...in spite of their own ego's.

Everyone can prosper in an enviornment that they control.

Common people haven't controlled their enviornment or societies structure for probably thousands of years if not more. Common people are convicned to accept a world that isnt necesarrily in their best interest but rather in the elites interest, and they buy into it and promote it and participate in it every time, hook line and sinker.

The elite support and fund "movements" that push the "common" people further and further into the societial structure that keeps them on the top. The "common" people unknowingly buy into and promote and create this society themselves even though they truly cannot prosper in it to the degree of the elites but sometimes, rarely, they do and they are following the "elites" formula...

again...the context the world is in constitutes the definition of "fittest"...and brutes weren't fit to survive after we got out of the jungle. Tiz why "brutes are obsolete and unecessary"

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join