It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
My name is Vincent Stephens Sr. I am a paranormal researcher and founder of Ghost Cops of Northern Kentucky (G.CON). I am 21 years old with a beautiful wife and 3 kids. I currently have a Doctor of Metaphysics degree and I am both a certified paranormal investigator and a certified leading paranormal investigator. I have written two books on paranormal investigation and currently working on my new writing project. I am working on a detailed book on Area 51, Area 19 and Area 20. I have heard my conspiracy theories so I figured I would join this site to try to find out if they are true or not. I currently reside in Walton, Kentucky. If anyone has any questions for me, please feel free to e-mail me me at *person email removed*

[Mod - Edit email address removed]
edit on 30/8/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Welcome..

No doubt you will be deluged with many questions on this site.. good luck with that.

Look forward to reading whatever stories you wish to share with us.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by vincent2012

Welcome to ATS Vincent, you just stumbled upon the best site of its kind bare none.

Hope, to see one of your threads soon since you seem to have a fair amount of knowledge when it comes to the paranormal.

Be sure to use the search function, its super helpful for researching any particular subject.

Cheers.

SS

link   
21? You have been busy. Nicely done mate and welcome, Although i'm only 6 weeks ahead of you.

link   
Hi and welcome

Hope you enjoy your stay on ATS

link   

You are 21 years old ?
You have a doctorate ?

[Mod Edit - replaced unnecessary quote with Reply To tab]
edit on 30/8/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Hi Vincent, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

Yep. Started college when I was 16. Graduated high school at 15 (GED). Not too many people my age have accomplished as much as I have over the years.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Wow, you have a lot under your belt at 21. You must be an old soul! Welcome to ATS, hope to see some of your knowledge spread across the threads.

Don't let the skeptics get you down, you can't win them all.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

Thank you for those kind words. Everyone has their own beliefs and their own opinions. Hopefully I can show everyone here how much knowledge one person can have. After all, all I really want is to educate people on certain things. My research has led me all across the U.S. and some parts of Canada.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by vincent2012
reply to post by Doodle19815

Thank you for those kind words. Everyone has their own beliefs and their own opinions. Hopefully I can show everyone here how much knowledge one person can have. After all, all I really want is to educate people on certain things. My research has led me all across the U.S. and some parts of Canada.

I dont want to sound like one of those people who thinks they always have something to say.
But as much you want to educate people, i feel it is just as important to listen and learn. I'm doing more of the latter these days. I just add my odd quirkyness

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ShiftyMedi

That is very true. I listen to what people have to say but when it sparks an interest I do more research on the subject.

new topics

top topics

join