It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton off to Paris to discuss Libya's future

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Source

In Ameirca there is a place where the military created a fake arabic town, if you zoom in the map you can tell its a fake arabic town which can be used for anything goes.

and do that fact IDF is also going or have created a arabic town.

source
edit on 31-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

Sorry, I've disabled flash for security reasons, so I couldn't see your town That's also why I can't watch videos. Give me lat/long coordinates for Google Earth, and I'll look at it.

Still, how is that any kind of "confirmation" that the news stories are "faked"? Leap of "logic" much? These Arab town mockups are old news, and have a real purpose - training. They've got "shoot houses" for training, too. Are you also claiming that the news uses them to fake all of the shootings that occur in America?

Again, some times a cigar is just a cigar.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

How many times have we here been thorugh this? again? The rebels are al qaeda.

I don't know, really half the time I just ignore what you're babbling on about...

Whats one of the oldest mid-east sayings?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

AND

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

I'd rather have them fighting in Libya against good old Qaddafi than fighting our boys in Afghanistan and or Iraq.

Understand?
Comprende?
Fishtay?
Capiche?

Got it?

Good...

edit on 31-8-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juanxlink

Erm, al-quaeda is a CIA operative since the russia afghan war, did you not know that? Thats why they got weapons and support, see the point is, as long as they dance the "west march", they wont be used as screen for another false flag, but as soon as they stride off, well, you probably know the drill...

Primary docs or it never happened.

Furthermore, the al Qaeda timeline doesn't sync with the Soviet Afghan War timeline, so the primary documentation is doubly important in supporting that claim. I'll wait right here while you go gather them up for presentation.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Hillary and Duct tape?!?!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a423fbc81b1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I read this title and I get a mind picture of Hillary jetting in one of her pantsuits over to Libya to sell someone some Monsanto Corn or perhaps some C-130s, and maybe a few tanks, or some crowd control tear gas.

The more wikileaks cables I read, the more I'm convinced that the state department is nothing but a sales department.

So I wonder what she is selling? Peace sells but who's buying?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
YOU GUYS ARE CRACKING ME UP.!

I have a new word for you Slayer: Cankles.

Good night.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Another wise guy...This one with Cankles.
WTH is going on tonight?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7d3a5fdd07f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Cankles (kank-els) N.

A leg joint between the foot and shin having no appreciable difference in diameter from that of the knee joint, as is found on the current US Secretary of State. Frequently found in the company of "sensible" shoes, such as those worn by spinsters, solid black with thick soles and block-like heels.

Usage: "Eew! Look at the cankles on that one! Just put the pizza back in the fridge, I can't eat now."

Someone phone the Websters people. We have a new entry for them, brand new for next year's edition.

edit on 2011/8/31 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by Lightrule

Hmmm a conflict in the part of the world where a large majority of the oil comes from which America desperatly depends on doesn't concern us?

Are you really that naive?

And the fact that America is a superpower means that they have the resources to have a global influence and you should also not assume that just because someone has a different point of view on issues that they are a paid shill.

Just to clarify the US does NOT get the bulk of its oil from the Middle East, contrary to what some people like to state. The majority of US oil imports actually come from Canada, the followed by Venezuela.

About 25% of total US oil imports come from the ME.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

WTH is going on tonight?

for once i agree with you on that must be the heat?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

As with other people on these topics any type of information that comes out that doesnt support their argument is dismissed and labeled western propoganda. I still yet to have Agent actually tell us what he considers a valid source.

Now, if the information in the article supports their view, then its taken as being reliable.

What they seem to miss is the fact that the people started the uprising, and its not just Libya. Apparently its difficult for some to accept the fact that an uprising by the people can be successful without the US / West direct involvement.

Libya will survive and the people will get the government they want, one that represents them, or we will see the same issue we now see in Egypt. The people are demanding change of the Egyptian leadership since they have not delivered on promises.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Libya will survive and the people will get the government they want, one that represents them, or we will see the same issue we now see in Egypt. The people are demanding change of the Egyptian leadership since they have not delivered on promises.

Libya will survive and the people will get the government they want,

The libyans dont deicde the west deicdes who wants the government they want not the people just like in iraq and look at the euporean western puppet controlled countries.

Even in the 1950s and 1960s before gaddafi liberted libya from king idrs two of libyas prime minsters were western puppet minsters whom they allowed america to host four or more bases inside libya.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

This is true but as has already been revealed in another thread there are over 140 tribes that don't all get along not to mention the already pointed out factions. Because of this the talking heads in DC are talking about sticking US boots on the ground in an official capacity.

Hell No....
IMO.

Let the Europeans take their full credit for this potential Cluster Fluke

edit on 31-8-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

As with other people on these topics any type of information that comes out that doesnt support their argument is dismissed and labeled western propoganda. I still yet to have Agent actually tell us what he considers a valid source.

Now, if the information in the article supports their view, then its taken as being reliable.

What they seem to miss is the fact that the people started the uprising, and its not just Libya. Apparently its difficult for some to accept the fact that an uprising by the people can be successful without the US / West direct involvement.

I think Egypt is entering phase II of the revolution, the power struggle phase where we find out which faction rises to the top after the Night of the Long Knives. Libya isn't that far along yet, they are still in the euphoria between the stages, but they will eventually follow, Syria is still in the initial phase, the "People's War" against the government. Should Assad bite the dust, Syria will follow the same progression.

For all of this baloney about "democracy on the march" and "Arab springs" I think folks are about to get a rude awakening as to what it is they are REALLY wishing for in the form of a rude wakeup call, and an explosively destabilized Middle East - something like we had in Central America a few years back, but more focused and inimical to western interests.

I believe that western efforts to "install democracy" where democracy is anathema will have severe unintended consequences.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Actually European/Canadians should foot the damn bill of NATO. I don't see them having to pull most of the weight because they chose to spend it on their own welfare off the backs of the U.S. defense budget. In fact, most of them are ungrateful trashes because they haven't been pulling up most of the weight rather than living p to our budget and trash talk us. I would love to go back to in 1940s and let the Nazis steamrolled over Europe and occupy Canada/Commonwealth Nations. They should be thankful they won't speak Germany and Russian now they resent us because the USSR was no longer a threat anymore.

Europe/Canadians should pull most of the weight this time instead of relying on USA for help when the next conflict begins. They asked us to take lead then in return they talk trash back to us.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Paulioetc15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

The libyans dont deicde the west deicdes who wants the government they want not the people just like in iraq and look at the euporean western puppet controlled countries.

"European western puppet controlled governments"?

WHO do you think "the west" is? WHO do you think INVENTED "western civilization"?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

"European western puppet controlled governments"? WHO do you think "the west" is? WHO do you think INVENTED "western civilization"?

West=EU Union & Britian,America get it now?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Fair points... However just because the people over throw their government does not mean they will replace it with a democracy, especially in the Middle East. The influence of Islam on government functions makes that understandable.

If the people overthrow a dictator and replace him with a dictator, the people have choden.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

France comes to mind on the boots issue.

However it creates and interesting crossroads. The UN would need to approve the boots and I cant see Russia or China going for that. Secondly the only way around the UN would be for countries to recognize the NTC and then get their permission for the boots, which again if Russia and China dont recognize the new government there will be some issues.

France opened up Pandoras box.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

"European western puppet controlled governments"? WHO do you think "the west" is? WHO do you think INVENTED "western civilization"?

West=EU Union & Britian,America get it now?

Okaaayyy... stay with me here... WHO belongs to the EU? Wouldn't that be European countries? So how does the pejorative "puppet" apply to their native government?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join