It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton off to Paris to discuss Libya's future

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

edit on 31-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by nenothtu

I was just going to make something to eat.

Now I cant get the mental image of her fat ankles out of my head!
Hell, how am I going to get some sleep tonight with visions of her fat ankles dancing in my head?

See? I'm already improving the health of Americans with the Prez neno Weight Loss Program! I think it may need some tweaks, though, since it may leave folks looking like Death camp survivors before they can eat again...

What are you talking about, "sleep"? You're like me, you never sleep any how! Don't try to guilt trip me like that when I already know better!

One other requirement in the above scenario - duct tape. Opening her mouth is what got this thread started to begin with!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You are pure evil.

Now I'll never have to worry about having any one wake me for that 3 am phone call. I won't be able to sleep. ever again.

Just for that demonstration of your ability, I'll appoint you to Secretary of War...err, I mean "SECDEF".

None of our enemies will ever be able to get rested up enough to attack.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

thats why i am not going to debate with you since your a pro rebel.

No, not really. but I'll say tens of thousands of Libyans dancing and singing in the street is not a bad start. [I'm sure you'll say it's fake or that they are all either CIA agents or brainwashed Libyans] Now, if they can keep from slipping down the slippery slope into mob rule or worse, a fanatically dictatorial tyrannical religious governmental regime then maybe, just maybe they may have a fighting chance at something better.

But I'm sure you're more interested in pointing fingers at the US instead of really wanting a better life for the Libyans...

No?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

edit on 31-8-2011 by LadySkadi because: in response to a post that was subsequently deleted

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

but I'll say tens of thousands of Libyans dancing and singing in the street is not a bad start. [I'm sure you'll say it's fake or that they are all either CIA agents or brainwashed Libyans]

Its pretty easy faking this on the meainstream, of rebel Libyans dancing and singing in the street, Oh singing to now eh?

But I'm sure you're more interested in pointing fingers at the US instead of really wanting a better life for the Libyans...

Better for Libyans??????? Oh dont give that BS

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Better for libyans eh? you mean been slaves to the western governments or there country been turned into a puppet state? you call that better life? just like how all euporean countries are now puppets to the west? dont give me that nonsense of a better life.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Its so funny see each other argue about the libyan solution, and yet, be all together in the hatred to that "woman".
Slayer made my day.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Ii wasn't calling you names. I was asking a question.

Big difference. Please, if I chose to support the rebels is this a bad thing? Seriously is it?

You have been in total denial about Qadaffi getting his rear handed to him on all levels to the point that you are now directing your self absorbed misguided hatred while pointing your holier than thou finger at other members making claims.

Chill out dude!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

if I chose to support the rebels is this a bad thing? Seriously is it?

How many times have we here been thorugh this? again? The rebels are al qaeda.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

but I'll say tens of thousands of Libyans dancing and singing in the street is not a bad start. [I'm sure you'll say it's fake or that they are all either CIA agents or brainwashed Libyans]

Its pretty easy faking this on the meainstream, of rebel Libyans dancing and singing in the street, Oh singing to now eh?

And YOU asked ME "what kind of reality" I lived in? Seriously?

Anything opposed to your worldview has to be a "conspiracy" or "faked"?

And YOU want to know what reality I live in?

Seriously?

Some times, a cigar is just a cigar...

Source

In Ameirca there is a place where the military created a fake arabic town, if you zoom in the map you can tell its a fake arabic town which can be used for anything goes.

and do that fact IDF is also going or have created a arabic town.

source

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Erm, al-quaeda is a CIA operative since the russia afghan war, did you not know that? Thats why they got weapons and support, see the point is, as long as they dance the "west march", they wont be used as screen for another false flag, but as soon as they stride off, well, you probably know the drill...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Some of them are, some are Muslim Brotherhood, some are other things altogether. the internal power struggle (or "Civil War v 2,0") to see which faction comes out on top has yet to be engaged in. They're still in the euphoria stage.

Any bets on who comes out on top, when it starts, or how many troops will have to be sent in to support the "Obama/Clinton Doctrine"?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juanxlink

Erm, al-quaeda is a CIA operative since the russia afghan war, did you not know that? Thats why they got weapons and support, see the point is, as long as they dance the "west march", they wont be used as screen for another false flag, but as soon as they stride off, well, you probably know the drill...

yeah and if the CIA were so good, why do we have so much trouble?

tell me where it all goes well?

if the CIA is behind all this crap the world would be better off, right?

oh yaeh, we just want to kill everyone, right?

making up all kinds of stuff, that no one believes, killing millions and spending billions.

the world is at our mercy! why go through all this?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join