It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton off to Paris to discuss Libya's future

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
It looks like Qaddafi chose the wrong friends to have, he would of most likely been better under chinas wing, but that's not saying much but most likely there would of been a lot less people dead and a lot more buildings standing among the rubble. But hey at least now they are liberated and have so many choices coming there way like choosing which way to get #ed over in the rebuilding process.

Like I said the vultures are fighting over the carrion, and it seems like they all forgot about gaddaffi already. What was the reason they were in there in the first place? I seem to have forgotten. Oh ya all for humanitarian reasons.
But hey since there all there might as well rebuild eh.

Poor fools, like I said rinse and repeat. There all just food.

With sheep at the head of the army we shall conquer. With love we shall kill and destroy. With freedom shall we enslave them. With fools to lord over them we shall control them. And in the name of peace shall we make war.

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, and IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

Behold there all marching to the beat.
On the same old road that will lead to the same old end. The very definition of insanity.

Anyways now we shall see what happens down the line, but why wait around for that long. In this world were like begets like, what will happen down the line will be more of the same when the tide turns and the times change. But hey at least the scenery will change, because people do not change all that much, or at all.

But we shall see. But I am sure the majority of people will forget all about this in about a week or two, as there will be new shows to fret about, with new villains and new points being pointed to by the talking heads on the pictotube.

Man all this doom and gloom is depressing.

But speaking of the talking heads. They say its same as it ever was. And the days go by, and there's water flowing underground. Into the blue again, once the money is gone.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
As law-abbiding tax-payer citizen of one of the countries engaged in this Lybian War I'm trying hard to hold my vomit.

Back in March I ALREADY KNEW this was going to create a f---in' Irak/Afganisthan in MEDITERRANEAN SEA and now "Rebels" are declaring Sharia Law.

You know, I wanna throw on someone.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

the US should practice "staying the hell out of everyone elses' business and fixing our own issues at home..." we have enough to deal with, than to be trying to play world ruler and figure out the future on another nation.

i'm not too old, but i do remember a time when there was this well practiced and adhered to phrase of "staying out of grown folks business" the US is an infantile country, in respect to the worlds nations, some of whom have been a collective for EONS. we need to tend to issues here.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by marinesniper0317

looks like he or she is banned

looks like the vultures are around the carcass picking the bones of Libya and dividing the spoils of war

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The Vultures arrive to pick the bones of the dead, all 50,000 of them......

www.haaretz.com...

BEFORE and AFTER the rebels "liberated" Tripoli

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join