It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS - Nostradamus - Plague

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

That is a very interesting story. I have done a piece of art featuring these multiple 'earths' and another that I am close to has had visions of this same thing. You are onto something- not sure what - but definitely synchronous.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
And so in looking back at this thread:

www.chron.com...

3 Pa. children contract rare flu after county fair

Published 12:30 p.m., Monday, September 5, 2011

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — State officials say three Pennsylvania children who attended an agricultural fair in southwestern Pennsylvania have contracted a new strain of influenza containing the H1N1 virus.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stratus9
I have been studying weather for a long time and have a weather station that feeds into the NOAA. Currently working on the 'Valley Heat' effect.
So now we have migrations- vampire bats moving north, insects moving north (including the one mosquito family that carries Malaria) and new bacterial and viral mutations that people in the north of the northern hemisphere haven't encountered yet and have no immunity to- such as the new H5N1 virus.

I'm not informed enough to argue all you said, except to point out that malaria killed lots of people in Canada in the 1800's. So why did it disappear in the first place? As the earth's axis pivots at the poles during its rotational cycles is it possible that much of this is part of recurring weather patterns?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

How did malaria break out in Eastern Ontario? The tropical strain would have been brought to Canada by British soldiers, particularly Royal Engineers who had built railways and dams in India, and were brought to Canada to build the Rideau Canal. Most of the people who succumbed were workers on the Rideau Canal and their families and nearby communities.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join