It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Kids Update [Warning Creepy Kid Pics]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Pisky your avatar could be classified as a creepy kid!
and you said it was just wrong!

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I've googled this six ways to Sunday, but can't find it.

The original creepy English Kids "ghost story" by somebody named James.

What was it??? Had to study it in 9th grade. Boy and Girl in a mansion. The "others" ripped it off big time.

PS - That's why all English Children creep the bejesus outta me now.

Excuse me Sir, Mum says men like you burn in hell. Is that true? I think it must be. Have you met my dolly Elisabeth? She hates you I think.

What is WRONG with you people!?!

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Henry James "The Turn of the Screw"

James's most famous short story must be "The Turn of the Screw", a ghost story in which the question of childhood corruption obsesses a governess.

www.online-literature.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
How about " The people under the Stairs". Even the title to this movie scares me.
:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
The original creepy English Kids "ghost story" by somebody named James.

Personally, I think American kids are creepier. Thanks for the link, im not the world�s greatest reader but when i get a minute I intend to have a good nose through that site.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
There's also Children of the Corn, and Children of the Damned. They were both creepy "kids" movies.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Children and women dressed in white in a horror film creep me out. I don't know why. A male ghost or a monster will rarely scare me.

Want to get the bejeezus scared out of you??? Have a bunch of five year olds walking slowly at you and staring at you, children of the corn style. You'll crap your pants!!!

And I hate that little girl from the Ring!!!
:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Children and women dressed in white in a horror film creep me out. I don't know why. A male ghost or a monster will rarely scare me.

Want to get the bejeezus scared out of you??? Have a bunch of five year olds walking slowly at you and staring at you, children of the corn style. You'll crap your pants!!!

And I hate that little girl from the Ring!!!
:

I think its because of the movie The Time Machine, when they get to a certain year in time and everyone's blonde and dressed in white. Very creepy. You're right. Monsters dont scare me at all.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Tonight on Coasttocoastam with George Noory- Star Kids
creepy.
Check out www.coasttocoastam.com

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
In my opinion, the freakiest kids parts in movies are when children laugh in unusual situations. As someone mentioned earlier, the kid from "Pet Cemetary" did this well, and also the scenes from "The Blair Witch Project" where all the laughing kids attack the tent and at the end when they see all the little handprints on the wall in the house. FREAKS ME OUT MAN!!! Honorable mention goes to those two little girls in "The Shining". They always freak me out.

By the way, excellent thread!!! I have discussed with my friends what factors in horror movies are actually scary, and this (creapy kids) topped my list. Getting the chills just thinking about it. Subtle images also freak me out. Like, "Did I just see that?!?!" in the corner of the screen.

[edit on 24-8-2004 by Woodside]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
the ultimate creepy kids movie: BLOODY BIRTHDAY

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantompatriot
Pisky your avatar could be classified as a creepy kid!
and you said it was just wrong!

Never !!!
... My avatar is a friendly little baby who brings joy and happiness. The one with the machine gun is just a nasty looking git who will probably end up as President of the USA or Prime Minister of Britain.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Whoa... Does anybody remember the Garbage Pail Kids?? That stuff was extremely twisted...

Odd

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hey guys... here's a link to the full text of The Turn of the Screw, if anybody's interested.

www.bibliomania.com...

Good story.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
lol pisky, do you ever say anything that isnt funny? everything you say makes me laugh.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Pisky , every time I see your avatar it makes me wish you were here so I could pick you up and cuddle you. I'd also tape up your ears to train them to fly in the right direction.

...and you're funny too....

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Yes, I do say things that aren't funny - usually stuff about Bush & Blair. Unfortunately, I'm running out of things to say about Blair, having gone through the standard 'Evil treacherous git who needs a red hot poker stuffed up his ...'

top topics

<< 1   >>

join