It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Grand Master Of Illuminati?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Jesus was the son of God simply because he reached God head.. like many before and after him.

There are some who say he used the secret doctrine to attain enlightenment which would have meant at some point he would have been involved with secret societies but then there are those who would argue he never had anything to do with them.

The fact that freemasonry's degree system is based on ancient egyptian kabbalism and the fact that Jesus was directly involved at somepoint in his life with egyptian life and politics could mean that he was privvy to insider knowledge but then again maybe not...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DRAZIW
The real illuminati existed way before Weishaupt.

I tried to use the link you provided to check your statement but I had a hard time finding it.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

How can anybody give credit to 'The Secret Doctrine' that was written and conceived by a proven fraud and charlotan.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
The fact that freemasonry's degree system is based on ancient egyptian kabbalism and the fact that Jesus was directly involved at somepoint in his life with egyptian life and politics could mean that he was privvy to insider knowledge but then again maybe not...

Certain portions of post enlightenment interpretation of freemasonry may borrow from such, but original Freemasonry is entirely rooted within the Christian and Jewish faith. I suppose there are even now some masons that will disagree with me on that. But on every point of ritual I have found a simple direct link to biblical , apocryphal, or didache verse as the most reasonable point of origin that requires no stretch of meaning or words, or theology. These in themself were esoteric enough given the Bible was not available to the general populace, much less the apocryphal books of which were unknown but to a small portion of clergy in Europe, and in some items I see a direct Didache reference that defies the general accepted theories there when the Didache was still forgotten. However all of those origins are entirely within the Christian and Jewish faiths.

By the time the 1700's comes and masonry goes "above ground" the enlightenment is booming sea trade has created contact with all sorts of new cultures and traditions, and there's a huge popularity to attaching all sorts of connections to Egyptalogy, however I simply do not see it in the older organizations, unless of course you mean those influences on Judaism that predate Jesus, and are apart of the hellenistic Jewish historical period....in which case it can be argued ALL western religions were thus influenced indirectly by Greek and Egyptian theology, Judaism was no exception. Much of ritual masonry for instance the third degree was not even used by that earlier group......when most people think of masonry starting, is actually an entirely new phase in which much of the original had been lost.
edit on 26/2/2012 by ForkandSpoon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join