It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Grand Master Of Illuminati?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
According to Adam Weishaupt's letter (Spartacus (Weishaupt) to Cato (Zwack, A Lawyer)
Can someone verify this for me? Is this document real? I have seen it on a couple of sites.
But not sure of the exact source, they say its a real writing from Adam Weishaupt himself.
Discussion and Criticism appreciated

Jesus of Nazareth, the Grand Master of our order, appeared at a time when the world was in the utmost Disorder, and among a people who for ages had groaned under the yolk of Bondage. He taught them the lessons of reason. To be more effective, he took the aid of Religion--of opinions which were current--and in a very clever manner, he combined his secret doctrines with he popular religion, and with the customs which lay to his hand. In these he wrapped up his lessons --he taught by parables. Never did any prophet lead men so easily and so securely along the road to liberty. He concealed the precious meaning and consequences of his doctrines; but fully disclosed them to a chosen few. He speaks of a kingdom of the upright and faithful; His Father's kingdom, who's children we also are. Let us only take liberty and equality as the great aims of his doctrines, and Morality as the way to attain it, and everything in the New Testament will be comprehensible; and Jesus will appear as the Redeemer of slaves. Man has fallen from the condition of Liberty and Equality, the STATE OF PURE NATURE. He is under subordination and civil bondage, arising from the vices of man. This is the FALL, and ORIGINAL SIN. The KINGDOM OF GRACE is that restoration which may be brought about by Illumination and a just Morality. This is the NEW BIRTH. When man lives under government, he is fallen, his worth is gone, and his nature tarnished. By subdoing our passions, or limiting their cravings, we may recover a great deal of our original worth, and live in a state of grace. Thius is the redemption of men--this is accomplished by Morality; and when this is spread over the world, we have THE KINGDOM OF THE JUST.

And apparently the doctrines of Jesus we're given to a select few, the Romans we're not responsible enough to hold the doctrines of Jesus. So he handed them down to the freemasons? I found this crazy and was hoping for some clarification.

But alas! the task of self-formation was too hard for the subjects of the Roman empire, corrupted by every species of profligacy. A chosen few recieved the doctrines in secret, and they have been handed down to us (but frequently almost buried under rubbish of man's invention) by the Freemasons. These three conditions of human society are expressed by the rough, the split, and the polished stone. The rough stone, and the one that is split, express our condition under government; rough by every fretting inequality of condition; and split since we are no longer one family; and are farther divided by differences of government, rank, property, and religion; but when reunited in one family we are represented by the polished stone. G is Grace, the Flaming Star is the Torch of Reason. Those who possess this knowledge are indeed Illuminati. Hiram is our fictitious Grand Master, slain for the REDEMPTION OF SLAVES; the Nine Masters are the Founders of the Order. Freemasonry is a Royal Art, inasmuch as it teaches us to walk without trammels, and to govern ourselves.

Source: freemasonrywatch.org...

Thanks, I'm new at this, take it easy on me

edit on 30/8/2011 by Sauron because: internal quote tags to external quote tags

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
My take on it is BS.
That is the nicest words that came to mind. Check this out...it is interesting.

www.benabraham.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Sure. Why not? If you believe in either Jesus or the Illuminati. Why the *snip* not?

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 30/8/2011 by Sauron because: snipped profanity circumvention

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Jesus and the illuminati have nothing in common, no connection, nada, niente. No matter where you read it or who wrote it. Common sense and little knowledge about both subjects can tell you that is unreal.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceEFury

Their world consists of control of the masses, a one world government, and a communist world at that. There are no "good" intentions with our leaders. The UN is nothing but a group of evil money hungry men with one agenda.

This is going against everything Jesus taught. It would be Anti-Christ to say the least!!! Jesus did not believe in slavery AT ALL. He believed in the opposite! He not only talked the talk...but he walked it as well.

We are warned of these times.....they will get harder to decipher. Truth is Truth though and the ones of us who have read his words believe his intentions are good and nothing he has said tells me otherwise.

Peace and love to you and yours!!!! xoxoxox

Jenn
edit on 30-8-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Josonic

I believe that he was a real person, but I do not believe in his teachings.
I believe that the Illuminati was real because it was fairly documented enough.

It;s just a little freaky when I see his name come up in a Illuminati Document,
I recently seen Angels and Demons with Tom Hanks, The entire movie is
about the Illuminati getting revenge on the Vatican. And it was said that
Galileo was Illuminati. It was probably just part of the movie but if it goes
as far back as Jesus did then the sky's the limit.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BruceEFury
reply to post by Josonic

I believe that he was a real person, but I do not believe in his teachings.
I believe that the Illuminati was real because it was fairly documented enough.

Just always remember....Jesus is the one to trust. Period. The other men you speak of have another agenda...it is not out of love.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

I'm not saying he was a part of the Illuminati, But basically the document states that
he was there "Grand Master". So he's saying that through his teachings the Illuminati
was founded. Just speculation. But like I said the document has came from many sources
out of the small range of information about the secret society.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

You missed the point of the movie. It wasn't the Illuminati getting revenge on the Vatican after all... it was a guy already in the Vatican making people believe the Illuminati still existed to get his personal revenge. Big difference. It was a false flag operation all the way.
edit on 2011.8.30 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Oh trust me I know it wasn't in his intentions to do bad things.
But it's interesting that the Illuminati called him there Grand Master,
most likely using his teachings to start the society.

Food for thought.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Source: freemasonrywatch.org...
It's a poor source to use. They've got an agenda against Freemasonry, and a number of points on their pages are related to or based on proven hoaxes.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

You missed the point of the movie. It wasn't the Illuminati getting revenge on the Vatican after all... it was a guy already in the Vatican making people believe the Illuminati still existed to get his personal revenge. Big difference.

True but you don't know that until the end,
For the speculator the entire movie is basically
about the Illuminati getting revenge. Sorry i forgot to include
the ending. But the point I was getting at was Galileo being a part of it,
because he was questioning the church, because he was a great scientist.
They seen him as a threat so they locked him up for the rest of life,

And by the way Jenn I'm referring to the old Illuminati,
the modern day Illuminati are corrupt satanists who want
a one world government yeah I know the whole rap lol.

It seemed at first that Weishaupt wanted it based off Christianity,
he wanted to influence followers like Jesus influenced his.
Except in a totally different way. Thanks for the info though.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I have no problem believing Weishaupt was Christian—he was Jesuit educated and taught at a Jesuit university, though he was not, himself, a Jesuit. In fact, he rather despised the power and corruption of the Catholic church. In his opinion, men should govern themselves, and not be the victims of tyrants; and men should have their own, personal relationships with God, not relying on a thieving church as intermediary.

So, of course, the kings and popes were against him for saying such things that would rob them of their power.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Trueman

I'm not saying he was a part of the Illuminati, But basically the document states that
he was there "Grand Master". So he's saying that through his teachings the Illuminati
was founded. Just speculation. But like I said the document has came from many sources
out of the small range of information about the secret society.

I know you are just showing the document and it's not your opinion. My comment is a direct attack to that document.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Jesus Christ is the Master of the lluminati, the freemasons, the satanists, the false religions, of you and of me. Jesus Christ is Master of existence.........period.
edit on 30-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
If anything, he was a Master Freemason. In one of the Infancy Gospels where he talks to the teachers in the Temple, he goes on and on about understanding the Greek letter "A." And if you pay attention to what he says, what he's describing is how the Star of David contains the Alpha in its structure. Of course, the Star of David is incorporated in Masonic symbols.

He was a serious scholar of esoteric subjects, and probably lived next door to the Library of Alexandria. Certainly his knowledge of demon calling and casting was superb, and possibly derived from texts coming directly down from Solomon. He just wasn't as adept at politics, and rather than ascending to the Jewish throne, he ended up crucified. Oops.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
Of course, the Star of David is incorporated in Masonic symbols.

I am curious to see which symbols to which you are refering.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
Jesus and the illuminati (sic) have nothing in common

Oh, I don't know about that. They're both the product of overactive imaginations, for a start!
They both sound to me like stories invented to keep people in thrall.
Seems to be working well so far!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

I disagree 100% and sadly respect your opinion at the same time. Just don't tell me Obama is a good president.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Jesus only cares for equality.

He saves sinners and believers.

He does not care about your petty institutions.

And He saves all people, if they believe in Him and repent their sins.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join