It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Nations Plans On Western Libya Occupation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Leaked UN report outlines plan for Libya

Video Source
I know its from Al Jazeera but this report looks almost to good to be true

A leaked document apparently detailing United Nations preparations for its role in post-Gaddafi Libya reveals plans for the world body to deploy military observers and police officers to the North African country.

As other and myself have said libyan elections wont be run by libyans, but by the UN and pro western puppet minster of libya.

Heres the full link to there video.

Soruce

"It doesn't set forward something like here's four different scenarios and let the Libyan people choose; it very much says lines like 'we have developed principles for the transition in Libya'. And you have to ask yourself, on behalf of whom and to benefit whom?"

So in reality just like as we seen in the EU and iraq after there elections In order to make the globalist occupation of Libya more palatable, the United Nations has stepped in with plans for foreign “military observers” and UN-run elections.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Did you honestly think anything else would happen? lol There is no way we would spend all that man power, time and money to over through Gadaffi and not expect anything for our efforts. That would just be silly.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

even if the rebels do find Gadaffi i think they would lock him in jail, i think that was there plan from the start.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by billy197300

even if the rebels do find Gadaffi i think they would lock him in jail, i think that was there plan from the start.

I am not so sure they will actually find him for a while. In my experience, all of those politicians that scream about fighting to the last drop of blood blah blah blah are the first ones to go run and hide when the sh@# hits the fan. EVERY TIME. It's laughable that these people actually fall for it.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I think all the indications were that this was going to be the way forward.

They helped to create the chaos and now they will bring the solution. But hey, no more Muslim banking system, welcome to World according to Rothschild and Rockerfeller!!

Did it mention anything about when the first Starbucks or McDonalds are opening?

new topics

top topics

join