It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Higher Knowledges?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I had this dream yesterday. I was lucid dreaming and just having fun. This part is very very complex and hard to explain. I was begining to have the sensation of wanting to ask a question. The nature of the question nor the question itself ever emerged. All of a sudden, I get this extremely powerful (undescribeable) surge of energy flow through me, saying (when I mean saying, in no means I meant I heard it) You are not ready yet. This brisk answer was in the matter of a milisecond. There were no words stated, only a powerful surge of emotion, that I somehow interpreted. Explinations?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Warpthal

Huh??? were you dreaming or awake when whatever told you it wasn't time yet?

I have had similar instances happen, but usually when I'm awake or at the moment of waking up or on the verge of going to sleep............

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by freespirit1

I explained that I was in a lucid dream.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Simple you arent ready.
Only joking, but i know the feeling, experienced it while meditating once.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
You're not ready for the answer, who knows about the question.
Or maybe it was the answer, you just have to interpret it the way you want.

I highly doubt if it was your higher conscious, 'you are not ready yet.'

my 2c

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Explinations?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

There were no words stated, only a powerful surge of emotion, that I somehow interpreted. Explinations?

Some people say math is the language of the physical Universe, I think emotion is the universal language of sentient beings. In my experience my emotion is much more profound in the dream world, and I can also 'interpret' the feelings into 'words'. I don't have an explanation for you, just that emotion itself is a very important and integral part of dreaming. Maybe you're just being told to explore emotion more.

On a side note, is "knowledges" a word?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The only good explanation you will get is from your self. Only you can know what it means.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I know what you mean. When im in the same state i fell i have all the awnswers. I come up with incredible songs and beats to music that would make millions but the moment i wake up i forget everything. The knowledge is vast in this state too but i can never remember it when i wake up.... its really hard to explain but i understand what your saying

Im getting closer and closer to remember when i wake up but its very hard. I cant explain it.

new topics

top topics

join