It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divine the series

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I came across this new web show called "Divine:the series".
I watched the first episode and it was very good,but dark and quiet disturbing(at least for me).
The star of the show is Misha Collins(Castiel from Supernatural).

Plot:

Father Christopher, a young priest recently reassigned to an inner city mission, comes face to face with the living miracle known as Divine. When confronted by this manifestation of God's power, Christopher's faith is tested and his view of reality will never be the same again.

I would embed the video but i think it breaks a few T&C ,so you have to watch it from youtube
It's about 12 minutes long.

first episode

Enjoy
edit on 30-8-2011 by Phantom traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

I just watched the episode you linked. Im not really to sure what to think. First of all why was it only twelve min? Second I could not find any more episodes. It also was not listed on imbd or either of the video hosting sites I go to. The episode kind of left you guessing like it was a teaser or something. Aside from all of that I think it could be a good series. What I did find about it on line said it is a series to be airing on line this summer.
The man that was healed had what looked like some horrible claw marks, and something that looked like a bullet fell out of him. And ideas on all of that?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

First of all why was it only twelve min?

Web episodes have a small duration.

Second I could not find any more episodes.

This is the first episode.It aired last Sunday.

It also was not listed on imbd or either of the video hosting sites I go to.

IMDB for a reason i don't understand does not have any webseries."Sanctuary" started as a web series and before they make it a tv show IMDB didn't have it as well.If this goes well maybe they will make it a tv show.

The man that was healed had what looked like some horrible claw marks, and something that looked like a bullet fell out of him. And ideas on all of that?

From what i have read he is not human.He is an angelic/immortal type being.Not sure though.I bet they will explain everything in the upcoming episodes.Propably he was in a fight with a demon

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Well if he is an angelic type I would think he should have been able to heal him self, but any way thanks for the information.
If this stays as a web series with only twelve min episodes I am afraid it will have trouble holding my interest. But for the time being I will keep up on it hear and give it a few more watches.

join