It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets talk about a decent game for once

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300

Originally posted by johnnygamble
reply to post by billy197300

never played the dead space games...they looked interesting but eh...i watched a buddy play it and wasnt impressed...im waitin to get undead nightmare from game fly..its a blast to just goof around on..el shaddai's visuals are trippy i played the demo...looks like it was designed by someone on A LOT of lsd lol

I was thinking about getting a kinect just to play undead nightmare......that's alot of money for one game though, I may wait until more core games come out.

Dead Island is a good one (for some) for starters, I have put in 10 hours on one character and am only 62% through main story. There are hundreds of side missions to play on top of that.
There is plenty of hacking and slashing all without the need for Kinect.
It's a RPG with lots of weapons with different stats that you can upgrade and modify, similar but better than Borderlands.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Just pre-ordered Gears Of War 3 (didn't before because I wanted to complete the second game before I thought about the new one, finally beat it saturday) so wondering, anyone else getting it?

I'm still a Gears noob I admit but I do like the story and this one out tomorrow at midnight is the end of the first trilogy so anyone else out there who likes the games and could provide more info for those who haven't?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
i never really got into gears..it looked cool i just i dunno..not my thing..i recently got prototype..it has a few flaws but over all its just run amok killing and maiming fun lol

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnygamble
i never really got into gears..it looked cool i just i dunno..not my thing..i recently got prototype..it has a few flaws but over all its just run amok killing and maiming fun lol

Same here, couldn't be bothered with the first two, only bought them cheap and second hand years after release to have them in my collection.

I feel that way with COD, Bioshock, pretty much most "big" games actually unless it's Zelda or Mario.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Anyone play any decent RTS games, lately? My clan turned into an assholes, need something new to do...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirenofthedead
Anyone play any decent RTS games, lately? My clan turned into an assholes, need something new to do...

I've been trying out the Cold War Crisis mod for C&C Generals... it's pretty interesting so far in how you're forced to rely more on infantry and capturing buildings for resources. Plus the weapons are realistic, compared to typical command and conquer designs.

I want to play World in Conflict (another cold-war style RTS) but I can't seem to find it for sale anywhere.

I will try out BF2 Project Reality mod sometime in the near future... hopefully I can get an online account set up so I don't have to continue playing the AI

Until then, I get to replay Silent Hill 3 for the first time in like six years.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Dark Souls is without a doubt the best game this year (and one of the greatest ever). i find it hard to see anything being a better experience

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join