It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Insider Spills The Beans! It's Over For Japan!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Amaterasu

We SWIM in energy and don't need to pollute Our planet to get it.

Do we now? What energy would that be?

Plenum energy, AKA: "Dark" energy, Zero Point energy, "vacuum" energy, radiant energy (Tesla), orgone (Reich), and other names.

Coal=dirty and radioactive
Natural gas=depending on the method, large amounts of energy (dirty) are required to get it, and if you are talking Shale natural gas deposits, well, hydrolic fracking is quite, quite, harmful to the environment.
Solar=clean, kinda, you still actually have to manufacture the solar panels, which requires, yup, dirty energy.
wind= clean and probably a smart choice for certain parts of the world
water=outside of some hydro-electric damns, mostly untapped resource. Here in NB Canada we have the Bay of Fundy which has the largest tides in the world, and could be tapped for "wave" power.

All pale in comparison to plenum energy, which can be extracted a number of ways, including through electrogravitics. Non-polluting, non-destructive, and available EVERYWHERE.

Sadly, we aren't swimming in energy, and as the rest of the world industrialized, we will start coming up short more often. Beyond that, basically ALL of the current energy production methods are dirty.

Yes. Yes We are swimming in energy. It fills all "empty" space and in fact is causing the universe to accelerate in its expansion.

I'm no fan of nuclear fall out at all, I just don't like disinformation, even if it's unintended

I agree with You. Nuclear energy is dirty, deadly and unnecessary. As for "disinformation," I KNOW We have the tech in black ops in the science of electrogravitics, because My dad tried to teach me how it worked and explained what it meant the world I would grow up in would look like. Though as a toddler, I did not catch the technical stuff, I DID retain the implications: Cars would fly, houses would float, cities would float, and We would have all the energy We could use.

He also came home one night and woke Me up to tell Me We couldn't talk about it anymore because "They want it secret for now." I could not talk about the flying cars. The floating homes and cities. The free energy that would flow... "Just forget about it..."

So... The disinformation is in stating plenum energy is inaccessible.

A pile of radioactive rubble in your backyard is a problem for you and those close around you. Once you burn that, and let those radioactive particles get airborne, you've got a massive problem.

And with plenum energy, We do not need such evil released into Our environment.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne
reply to post by Logman

For those of you gaijin living in Japan, you really should know better. It's one thing for the Japanese to allow themselves to be duped by the authorities into thinking everything's A-OK, but c'mon, what happened to your critical thinking skills? As long as you are eating the produce and drinking the water you are at risk. Wait a couple more months after the birth defect reports start coming in. Hopefully that will be enough of an eye-opener for you to start relearning how to use your brain.

I am not Logman but a Gaijin

We, my Wife and I left Japan on the 03/15 but we returned one Month later
because we feel safe, (stop:"Safe" is not the right Word), here in Nippon,
even with all the Quakes and the Radioactivity- we know that we will die anyway,
and the cause will be Cancer, like in every 2'nd Person on this Planeto!

F'Shima is not related to Japan alone, there are so many affected Countries like East Russia,
East-China, whole Korea, South-East Asia, West Canada and the Westcoast of the US,
all together we are by far too many People to leave!

There is no Place to Escape and even when you find one the Environmental Pollution
will get you because she is EVERYWHERE, there is no safe Place anymore!

The only Tragedy are the Kids, this makes not only me soooooo sad and very Melancholic

We need to prepare this Kids to survive in an Environment that is Poisoned
and the A. and O. is the best Education they can find,
i am a part of this and other People, and Gaijins, as well,
we do not let them alone, because we are guilty like everyone else,
we consumed all this bad Stuff and i think many other People here on
ATS as well!

To just Run Away is the behavior of a typical Coward,
i have been a Coward for tooooooo long- i will change this before i die!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Fukushima was an accident by Nature (GOD)

Are you sure?

Israel wasn't happy Japan was going to help Iran with it's nuclear reactor.

The US wasn't happy when Japan tried running those Billions in US Treasury Bonds into other countries....
Booting US military out of Okinawa...
Americans loved Toyota more than Detroit....
Plus some other things Japan was doing. Why do you think they brought the Toyota Exec before Congress to belittle him?

Wasn't for a sticky pedal. Japan may have been punished.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3warped3
I live in Japan, with my family, and believe me I have my ears wide open for any sign that we need to jump ship. That's partly why I'm here too. But none of my wide circle of friends and colleagues and business partners throughout Japan, nor any of their extended circle of contacts, is suggesting anything close to what the email quoted by the original poster says. Japan is not just Fukushima. Fukushima is a very small part of Japan. But spreading hysteria is much more fun than facts.

IF you wait for a sign, by the time you recognise it , it will be too late.

uk.finance.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

What's that got to do with the price of chili peppers in Panama?

The article says their competitors in Japan are beating them up, which speaks to the health of the retail market in Japan, that it's not easily overrun by a foreign competitor. So they aren't able to turn a profit in half their stores and decided to give up on Japan and focus on other markets where they are more successful. That's what I'd do, isn't that what you'd do?

I see no link to the Fukushima nuclear accident in that article, if that's what you were trying to imply. They didn't even mention it.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
reply to post by JohnySeagull

What's that got to do with the price of chili peppers in Panama?

The article says their competitors in Japan are beating them up, which speaks to the health of the retail market in Japan, that it's not easily overrun by a foreign competitor. So they aren't able to turn a profit in half their stores and decided to give up on Japan and focus on other markets where they are more successful. That's what I'd do, isn't that what you'd do?

I see no link to the Fukushima nuclear accident in that article, if that's what you were trying to imply. They didn't even mention it.

thats not what tesco do. believe me. I know. i have experience.

the fact is some people cant take hints.

what do you think japanese traders can do in a situation like this? can they pull out? huh no. they are japanese.

would you read the goddam cable on belarus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join