It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Insider Spills The Beans! It's Over For Japan!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Normally I wouldn't post something like this, but Steve Quayle's "insiders" have been somewhat truthful and accurate in the past, so I'm inclined to present this to the ATS community.

This was an e-mail sent to Steve.

August 30, 2011

I just heard on public TV that "Japan is through!" If that does not send shock waves, I don't know what will! This gentleman in perfectly clear English pointed to this factors

1/ Japan will never recover
2/ Leading corporations are getting out of the country with their lives
3/ The Fukishima Power system failure affected the entire industrial base of Japan, putting up more cost to the consumer and manufacturer
4/ Radiation issue is a ominous political event that could close down Tokyo in the near future. New Prime Minister just came to power.
5/ the aging population indicates that the limited birth rate in Japan has put a end to growth curve for future employment potential for the country, suggesting that it would have to import labor.

Should give markets goose-flesh this week. China's banking system is setting up it's fortress bunkering down financially with more cash on hand and less in the red ink on balance sheets.

Japanese Insider...

Can anyone reasonably verify or falsify this mans claims? It sounds a bit overboard to me, but Japan has been through hell. And we can be reasonably certain we're not getting the whole story, so maybe things are much worse than what we're being led to believe.

edit on 8/30/2011 by Klassified because: ETA:

edit on 8/30/2011 by Klassified because: Spacing

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
WIll Japan be the catalyst for global economic meltdown? I wonder, alot of countries has placed a lot for the stabilization of Japans economy
edit on 30-8-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
That looks highly suspect to me. Steve Quayle sounds a little loony if you ask me.
Either the Fukushima disaster is a little bit worse than the authorities are letting on, or all of Japan is going to die.
Seeing as there aren't massive illnesses already, I think there's a bunch of people creating a hoax for their own agenda. AKA anti-nuclear activists are blowing it out of proportion.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
No need for an insider, we already know its over for Japan.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
That looks highly suspect to me. Steve Quayle sounds a little loony if you ask me.
Either the Fukushima disaster is a little bit worse than the authorities are letting on, or all of Japan is going to die.
Seeing as there aren't massive illnesses already, I think there's a bunch of people creating a hoax for their own agenda. AKA anti-nuclear activists are blowing it out of proportion.

Actually there have been sicknesses reported around japan, many children are actually beginning to show signs of radiation sickness, bloody nose, headaches, diahrea, etc.

I cant find the link right now, but ill definatly post it if i find it. Just google japan radiation sickness, im sure you'll find a tonne of stuff.

www.washingtontimes.com...
edit on 30/8/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Can anyone reasonably verify or falsify this mans claims? It sounds a bit overboard to me, but Japan has been through hell. And we can be reasonably certain we're not getting the whole story, so maybe things are much worse than what we're being led to believe.
There's some truth in some statements, such as the population growth problem in Japan, which actually I don't think is such a big problem. The government has been giving some tax breaks to encourage families to have more children but that preceded the Fukushima incident.

The biggest problem I have with his claims is shutting down Tokyo. They do have radioactive sewage sludge in Tokyo but I've seen no evidence that will shut down the city. It would take a revelation that we haven't seen yet to affect Tokyo, like a study showing the cancer rate there is 4 times what it is elsewhere and I don't see that happening.

The Fukushima disaster was a big blow to Japan, and aside from the fact they had more reactors fail than Chernobyl, the biggest problem is Japan lacks the real estate to move people to that the Soviet Union had available in the Chernobyl disaster. The "dead zone" of contamination around the disaster is likely to end up like the site at Chernobyl. The economy in that part of the country will NOT recover. But the rest of Japan will recover I think. I agree it's a big blow to Japan, but not as over the top as that author paints it.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It is becoming more and more apparent each day that a major earthquake and a nuclear melt down was able to achieve what two planes into the WorldTrade Center could not.

Even unrest in the middle east could not compare to a whole nation ,(that was an econimic model for the planet), having to evacuate for it's life!!!!

TPTB have found the tipping point for the global planitary meltdown.

I hope everyone wakes up and realizes that the current monitary system is a sham and only a way to control the masses through percieved wealth through meaningless paper.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

1/ Japan will never recover

Does anyone remember 1945? Every Japanese city over 100,000 was in ruins, tow of their cities were nuked and half of their men aged 18-40 were dead. If they can recover from that they can recover from anything.

2/ Leading corporations are getting out of the country with their lives

Should be easy enough to verify. If any HQ’s are moving it would certainly be news.

3/ The Fukishima Power system failure affected the entire industrial base of Japan, putting up more cost to the consumer and manufacturer

The earthquake did far more damage to Japan’s industrial base than the nuclear accident did. Nearly all of the effected plants are back up and running.

4/ Radiation issue is a ominous political event that could close down Tokyo in the near future. New Prime Minister just came to power.

I’ll believe that the radiation is an issue outside the narrow confines of the plant when I see it.

5/ the aging population indicates that the limited birth rate in Japan has put a end to growth curve for future employment potential for the country, suggesting that it would have to import labor

This has been an issue for nearly 40 years … why do you think the Japanese are so big into automation?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11
No need for an insider, we already know its over for Japan.

pretty much this

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Japan survived Hiroshima and Nagasaki and they will survive Fukushima. Yes it's a serious problem that will impact them for years (probably decades), but no, there's no indication that companies are fleeing Japan and that Tokyo is on the verge of being shut down, that's just crazy talk.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

While it is true that Mr. Quayle comes from a christian perspective. And his view is obviously slanted in that direction, I have found him to be dead on when it comes to certain topics. And some of his "insiders" have proven to be worth their salt as well.

Having said that. Some of them have also been full of ...uhm...potatoes, yeah thats it.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
If Japan is "finished", it's not because of the nuclear situation...

Anyways, I wish the Japanese people a speedy recovery and nothing but the best. Stay strong guys, I'm rooting for ya!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think the rush is to try to find a new string to hang on to, but sadly we are all connected together. Japan will fail because we all will fail with the Almighty Dollar! It is just the icing melts first!

Poor Japan, they really are so brave to be first in line to what the World is about ready to face! The truth that we have a failed Nuclear system across the planet would have found us all one way or another; Fukushima was an accident by Nature (GOD) and one we should not dismiss so lightly because it is still happening!

Not only our failed Nuke plants across the planet (failed technology), but the fact that the Earth just happens to be ready to make a big change was something that no one will escape before long!

Bless Japan now, and then Bless ourselves! We will need it!

Maybe if Man had walked a more righteous path, one that included the Truth, we could all be there right now picking Japan up and saving her children for the Future. That is wishful thinking, maybe it was an option a long time ago, to be honest, to be fair, and to be ecologically and economically sound; sadly the "powers" had already put this failing to play the moment they began to steal, lie, and manipulate for selfish needs!

My guess is that Money is worth more than People! Shame! Shameful!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne
Japan survived Hiroshima and Nagasaki and they will survive Fukushima. Yes it's a serious problem that will impact them for years (probably decades), but no, there's no indication that companies are fleeing Japan and that Tokyo is on the verge of being shut down, that's just crazy talk.

years ? decades?

caesium-134 has a half-life of 2 years while that of caesium-137 is 30 years

thats just cesium, who knows how much plutonium or iodine all of which has leaked into the ocean and its currents. They claim the reaction and meltdown has stopped but the evidence and radiation levels make that statement hardly believable.
with headlines like radiation levels off the scale.

this is NOT the same as Dropping two nuclear bombs the effects to land food and water will be in japan for longer than my sons sons son.

before you claim this is no big deal do some research.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The comparison of Hiroshima/Nagasaki to Fukushima is a stroll down imbecile lane. From this article:

The amount of radioactive cesium-137 that has so far been released by the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster is equal to 168 Hiroshima atomic bombs, according to government estimates.

Cesium-137 is a radioactive isotope of cesium, and is the principal source of radiation in the dead zone around the Chernobyl nuclear power plant.

Note the "so far" comment.

The article goes on to say that the majority of deaths were attributed to the mid air explosion of the atomic device and massive heatwave that fried the bejesus of anything in its path. Then there was the radiation effect

In a report on Thursday, the Japanese daily Tokyo Shimbun said the government calculated that the amount of cesium released in the six months since the three reactors were hit by the earthquake and tsunami is 15,000 tera becquerels.

In comparison, Little Boy, the World War II bomb dropped on the western Japanese city of Hiroshima, released 89 tera becquerels.

The figures were submitted by Prime Minister Naoto Kan's cabinet to a lower house committee.

But despite the estimate, nuclear experts say it is impossible to properly compare the reactor meltdowns at Fukushima with the dropping of an atomic bomb, which was designed to inflict damage.

src

And this is what we know now, imagine another year of the continued lies and misinformation from TEPCO. I'm not saying the OP is correct but the impact is clearly far reaching.

brill
edit on 30-8-2011 by brill because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
For what its worth, I engaged in a remote viewing session 3days into this disaster.
Firstly i looked inside the reactor to see a full meltdown underway,bright flashes and beams shooting around.
I then remote viewed the area that will be eventually left uninhabitable.
Nearly the entire part of northern Japan will become a wasteland,only the southern part around Kyoto and further south will be inhabitable only just,they will still live with radiation.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Sir, im not too handy with the capsulisations yet sorry...
The Fukishima plant is not the only damaged power plant.
There are others......
Three power p[lants at Fukishima alone are in crisis (now thats an understatement......)
Radiation emitted into the atmosphere from Fuki alon is already 168 times the amount that the two bombs spread in the war.(Just the Cesium were talkiing, not anything else.....)
There is ample reason to believe the core of at least one reactor is out of containment and burning itself into the ground below the reactor.( Cracks in the earth in the vicinity of the plant are emitting radioactive steam now.....!)
It only takes breathing or eating a few Hot Particles per day to cause cancer in some people.
How high the rate is dependant on the quantity ingested somewhat....
But a single hot particle could concievably start a cancerous cell......
The air, the food, the water, the land, all radioaactive to some extent around the plant.
The size of the dead zone has not grown to full radius yet.
The plans for recovery and decontamination do not even exist yet....the accident is still running its full course, and we haave no guarantee it wont go critical as yet either....
There is a hellova pile of spent fuel rods scattered about and heating up as well....
they have not gained full control of the situation by any means.
Meanwhile the chances of the contamination spreading perhaps 175 miles are really quite good considering they do not think the situation will be stable for a year or two perhaps longer.....
That is not to imply it will be safe...just stable as in not gonna blow up and not spreading further contamination.
The news from where i sit here on Vancouver Island, is not encouraging.....
maybe im pessimist but thats my take on it.....Japan is in for a long and rocky road no matter what....
This could easily break the country economically (as in paying for the perhaps thirty or more year long clean up....)
Or even contaminate the country sufficiently if there is any other quakes or tsunamis , typhoons etc....that they may have to evacuate far more than now considered safe distance.
Tokyo, and a few other cities may be in direct line of recieving fallout if another explosion or escaape of radiation and fallout is big enough or timely enough to catch the right breeze.....
Foodstuffs are already under suspicion for radiation as well as sea food and veges etc from the district.
yet milk and veges from furthwr away have tested possitive already for excess msvrts.
Even where i live the countsare up and it would be prudent to have a geiger counter of some sort when harvesting the garden fruits etc.
The Salmon or some other species of fish may be endangered at some point through the sea water they have let goo back in the oceaan after cooling the reactor with it.....
Th gallonage may be fantastic im sure....How much water does it take to cool a runaway reactor and the several rod cooling pools they needed to fill?
Not to mention the other two reactors.
There is constant downplaying of the bad news.....The depth of the problem is being skimmed over and ignored maiinstream.
But Japan will never be the same again in our life time or our kids maybe even.The half life of some of these things may go to 500 million years.....
thirty years, etc etc.....

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Imagine Japanese people as a endangered race. Thats a crazy thought. I new Japan was gone when the reactor was not fixed on the 10th day. We can say bye to all the bad as technology witch comes out of Japan. Unless some one finds a way to stop the radiation and cure the sickness from it then they are [snip]. Japan is going to be a waist land. It will probably get to the point where people have to loot to survive. Its going to look like a movie or a video game.
edit on 30-8-2011 by sabbathcrazy because: (no reason given)

edit on 31/8/11 by masqua because: Edited censor circumvention

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
You can't compare Fukushima to Hiroshima/Nagasaki. If 168 times teh radiation was released in one go then sure. It's been leaking out for 6 months, it gets dispersed in the atmosphere, most of it blown into the Pacific where it sinks into the sea or dilutes in the upper atmosphere where the radiation from thousands of nuclear bomb tests resides. The radiation will not be a big problem for Japan and the world.

Japan has lost a part of a prefecture, many have lost a home and work but in a country of this size it will be absorbed. I live in Japan and life is completely normal and Fukushima is but a memory for most.

Japan's demographics are a big problem with a 25% decline in population in a few decades and a ballooning senior citizen class. Japan has big challenges in its future but it certainly isn't "through". Japan is quite insular by nature and has never openly welcome huge immigration but in the future a new labour force from east Asia will help ease its demographic problem.

I think the Eurozone will collapse before Japan's economy, also America's - which will also trigger a global meltdown that Japan won't escape. But Japan is as "through" as the western world.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
I think the rush is to try to find a new string to hang on to, but sadly we are all connected together. Japan will fail because we all will fail with the Almighty Dollar! It is just the icing melts first!

Poor Japan, they really are so brave to be first in line to what the World is about ready to face! The truth that we have a failed Nuclear system across the planet would have found us all one way or another; Fukushima was an accident by Nature (GOD) and one we should not dismiss so lightly because it is still happening!

Not only our failed Nuke plants across the planet (failed technology), but the fact that the Earth just happens to be ready to make a big change was something that no one will escape before long!

Bless Japan now, and then Bless ourselves! We will need it!

Maybe if Man had walked a more righteous path, one that included the Truth, we could all be there right now picking Japan up and saving her children for the Future. That is wishful thinking, maybe it was an option a long time ago, to be honest, to be fair, and to be ecologically and economically sound; sadly the "powers" had already put this failing to play the moment they began to steal, lie, and manipulate for selfish needs!

My guess is that Money is worth more than People! Shame! Shameful!

Very insightful, intelligent and compassionate post Greensage!. I was in the process of responding to this thread and realized your words were better formed than mine.

Japan will soon be a memory of a very astute and proud Nation ingrained in human psyche. Star from BioSafe
edit on 31-8-2011 by BioSafe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join